Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why attack on Sameer? (Page 2)

makhnii Groupbie
makhnii
makhnii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Hypocrites all! what else,...just because veena cried everybody feeling oh so bad when they themselves have been calling veena who*re all these daysAngry...some ppl change with every episode,one day he is a hero for standing for shweta now some shweta fans calling him rude..i think sam could do without such fansAngryAngry...they want to make him the fall guy to feel  righteous..let it be,sam rocked today!!and yup i think veena is still cheap.LOL
exactly thanks i loved your opinion....so true

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by makhnii

I don't understand why people are attacking sameer ? everything he said made sense to me and i think he was absolutely right and open about his opinion to veena's BS Ouchwhich she did..what a fake lady Ouch....i don't think anyone of his fans has change their mind about him.. Smile

he was right period.. no more discussion guys

i pray that he wins this show..true winner..Smile

no offense to Veena ji's fans

discussions nahi karni to topic kyun banaya? LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza-

makhnii Groupbie
makhnii
makhnii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

i am not sameer's fan .........but i actually like sameer more now after today's episode ....Thumbs Up

He was so right about veena's explanation for dancing on table with shoes on ........i mean rather than apologizing for the act , veena was more interested in dragging khali into the whole act ........

sam's response to that was just perfect Thumbs Up

he rocked big time jo kuch main kahna chahti thi ya ham  main say bohat say  log kahna chahtay thay sam said it all and with no fear of anyone..he's so firm and honest
makhnii Groupbie
makhnii
makhnii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I don't think Samir did anything so drastically bad today.......he was himself......honest about his feelings and straightforward, and his direct comments on what he feels is right are nothing new to viewers..most of the people who are attacking him are Veena's fans who are angry, a....and people who are talking about changed opinions are somehow "coincidentally" mostly Shweta's die hard fans....now as competition is obviously between Sam and Shweta,  its just natural for them to have a" logical" reason to support Shweta over Sam.....LOL

Doesn't really matter.....Embarrassed  .....firstly final results are not based on few threads in one forum.....secondly being Bigg Boss winner is not a gateway to success either.....most of the winners of previous seasons are lost in the crowd within a few months.

Few threads will hardly make any difference to Sam's life,he has been noticed well enough.......and is among those few contestants who really have work in the industry. The best part is earlier people noticed only his roles in movies, not him, now he will be noticed too--by his own fan base.....Embarrassed

aww thanks ..i really wish him all the best in his life and true friend and honest person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Sameer in  todays episode was acting liek a fool , looked like  he will explode any second. This is the same person who was crying magarmach ke ansoo when he got nominated im so glad i dint fall for those fake tears.

Edited by -Aleeza- - 24 December 2010 at 6:07pm
sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you..i mean if other ppl have the right to give their opinions than why cant sam say anything??? I just cant believe it..ppl are making new topics on the forum..saying that "sam was wrong"..".he lost all the respect today"..blah blah blah...i mean what the hell is wrong with all these ppl?? 

and yes I hope he wins the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

makhniiMissSRKhppppp

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I watched the episode again and i agree that even though Sam sided with dolly indirectly he was being himself. He has never shied away from stating whats he feels. it will be interesting to see what next week's nominations will be.
makhnii Groupbie
makhnii
makhnii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra1993

I so agree with you..i mean if other ppl have the right to give their opinions than why cant sam say anything??? I just cant believe it..ppl are making new topics on the forum..saying that "sam was wrong"..".he lost all the respect today"..blah blah blah...i mean what the hell is wrong with all these ppl?? 

and yes I hope he wins the show!
yes sidra i hope he wins please keep praying for him he'll win

Go to top