Bigg Boss Season 4

Why attack on Sameer? - Page 2

makhnii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kuttabhai

i am not sameer's fan .........but i actually like sameer more now after today's episode ....👍🏼

He was so right about veena's explanation for dancing on table with shoes on ........i mean rather than apologizing for the act , veena was more interested in dragging khali into the whole act ........

sam's response to that was just perfect 👍🏼

he rocked big time jo kuch main kahna chahti thi ya ham  main say bohat say  log kahna chahtay thay sam said it all and with no fear of anyone..he's so firm and honest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

makhnii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima_123

I don't think Samir did anything so drastically bad today.......he was himself......honest about his feelings and straightforward, and his direct comments on what he feels is right are nothing new to viewers..most of the people who are attacking him are Veena's fans who are angry, a....and people who are talking about changed opinions are somehow "coincidentally" mostly Shweta's die hard fans....now as competition is obviously between Sam and Shweta,  its just natural for them to have a" logical" reason to support Shweta over Sam.....😆

Doesn't really matter.....😳  .....firstly final results are not based on few threads in one forum.....secondly being Bigg Boss winner is not a gateway to success either.....most of the winners of previous seasons are lost in the crowd within a few months.

Few threads will hardly make any difference to Sam's life,he has been noticed well enough.......and is among those few contestants who really have work in the industry. The best part is earlier people noticed only his roles in movies, not him, now he will be noticed too--by his own fan base.....😳

aww thanks ..i really wish him all the best in his life and true friend and honest person
-Aleeza- thumbnail

Sameer in  todays episode was acting liek a fool , looked like  he will explode any second. This is the same person who was crying magarmach ke ansoo when he got nominated im so glad i dint fall for those fake tears.

Edited by -Aleeza- - 13 years ago
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so agree with you..i mean if other ppl have the right to give their opinions than why cant sam say anything??? I just cant believe it..ppl are making new topics on the forum..saying that "sam was wrong"..".he lost all the respect today"..blah blah blah...i mean what the hell is wrong with all these ppl?? 

and yes I hope he wins the show!
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched the episode again and i agree that even though Sam sided with dolly indirectly he was being himself. He has never shied away from stating whats he feels. it will be interesting to see what next week's nominations will be.
makhnii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra1993

I so agree with you..i mean if other ppl have the right to give their opinions than why cant sam say anything??? I just cant believe it..ppl are making new topics on the forum..saying that "sam was wrong"..".he lost all the respect today"..blah blah blah...i mean what the hell is wrong with all these ppl?? 

and yes I hope he wins the show!

yes sidra i hope he wins please keep praying for him he'll win
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: makhnii

yes sidra i hope he wins please keep praying for him he'll win

i delfy will!!! you too! keep praying for him!! 😊😊😊
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he was totally self today. People might disagree to his logic, but he had never spoken earlier as a diplomat as others nor has he done it today. Of course if he would have acted that way the same people would have pounced on him saying he is such a double faced person sweet on face and backstabbing as soon as the person is away that too without being abusive or loud.
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttabhai

i am not sameer's fan .........but i actually like sameer more now after today's episode ....👍🏼

He was so right about veena's explanation for dancing on table with shoes on ........i mean rather than apologizing for the act , veena was more interested in dragging khali into the whole act ........

sam's response to that was just perfect 👍🏼

me 2..........like sam now👍🏼..........not just veena bt ashmit 2 ......... d way preplanned 2 drag khali and d punishment 2 veena was no big deal...........btw did she end her hunger strike secretly................salman said 'u got hungry'😆
SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sameer will NEVER WIN after tonight's Chadi Episode