Tere Liye

Responsible Robindo Ganguly

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys...i know we all are very upset because of the curse given by robindo to his dada-baudi....it was bad and sad to see a beautiful relationship to be broken easily....our elders says the truth always....its easy to create relationship...its even more easy to break a relationship...but its very difficult to maintain a relationship...and once its maintain and breaks it...it leaves a very bitter taste in tongues....and thats what happened in RobTaAnu case.....they are broken apart by bodies....but they are still bonded through their hearts and souls......their relationship can never break at all

well i never took the curse seriously because i could understood his pain....its because of his past.....on the day of the marriage the women he loves the most ditched him and marries some other guy will shatter any man especially those man's who are madly in love with their ladyloves...and in this case its robindo....and even taani never took his curse seriously because she could feel his love...pain...hatred for mouli....and everyone surrounded him....but though she fears because robindo is a true aashiq.....and taani have seen his deewanapan for mouli....

first of all i think why robindo left his house not because he wants to forget everything....and face the world with strength...why he left his house because he thinks TapLi will stay infront of him...and he seeing them together...he will be hurt...pain...and might not control his emotions...before anything bad happens...its better to leave....he was trying to run away from his pain....not to heal his wounds...his wounds can never be heal...till TaAnu joins together and heal his wounds...noone can heal robi's wounds except for TaAnu....its good that he left too or else nupur will target robi and might create even more bigger rifts between RoAnu....and brainwash him against taani....

now before he going to overseas...he request his mom to take care of his son.....its sure something is leading on.....and it shows his responsiblities and maturity to accept his son which noone will at the moment....he left heartbroken.....he will come back heartbroken....and i am sorry to say he will be deeply in love with mouli only.....but this time around he comes with an maturity.....a sense of responsiblity......the traits have been shown in his face

he will come back as a responsible...matured guy...but angry...arrogant...heartbroken and betrayed person...he will create a hard shell on him so that noone can see through his pain....he will come back for his son also...since he is a father he will sense a responsiblity towards his son....

grey shaded towards outside..but inside its our same Robindo Ganguly....he is already the reason of TaAnu break up....and ananya will show the grace without opening her god damn mouth....i don't care she dies....but at least open your mouth and die.....its better she go into coma.....

after ananya death...robindo will come back with a dabbang entry....with a whole new makeover...from a loverboy boyish looks into a matured but angry young man.....intially he will be grey shaded.....but then eventually he will be the one exposing nupur-riteish and unites his dada-baudi....

in the meantime...jonaki will try her luck on him which will fail of course because after all that happened...he is still madly in love with mouli

robindo re-entry will be ruling the time and tide....

why i say so....some point of the time...positive have to win....and in the whole ganguly zoo....there is noone to expose nupur-riteish.....if its anurag...he won't be able either because nupur will completely place her claws on anu...and also heartbroken...as for taani no hopes its either from my side...if she wanted she can do it now...but it will never happen for now....no hopes from shekher-neelu either...they are already puppets of the evil.....

a really strong man is needed to bring back his family together...and its none other than Robindo Ganguly....he is a heartbroken man now....a complete serious guy....and with such turmoil in his soul....he will emerge as a very poweful man in terms of his emotions.....being grey shaded...he will be knowing the truth of the devils and eventually expose them

but we have to put up his differences with his dada-baudi first......because him being exposing the truth will be taking a long time.....

i don't know what cause anu to go mental asylum...but i think he went to MA after his marriage with taani....i am still stucked with very first episode of taani telling the warden that anu is her husband...i am damn sure the marriage have happened.....its the matter how

Ram-Sita together are doing agni pariksha....how can Lakshman see his father figure Ram...and mother figure Sita doing agni pariksha.....Lakshman will fight for his brother...sister-in-law....in this case Robindo will help his dada-baudi in their tides....but it will take a long time...we have to see all the sufferings first before the good turn takes over

now for RoLi...its impossible at the moment...but it can happen too if taposh divorce mouli...taposh dies...or he is a villain...i am sure RoLi is not over....mouli will be surprised with the new robindo ganguly...he will not be the same robindo whom once she claims to love and trust...she will be really really surprised with the new robindo ganguly who is no more the boyish...flirt...who she took for granted...she will be surprised to see his maturity.....

RobTaAnu relationship is not a end..just because of some curse....curse can be broken too....and robindo will break his curse and unite his baudi-dada...but as concern for his love life...like all BT heros...he too obsessed with his first love memories(mouli)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will never be able to forgive roby for the curse ever ... he has acted in the most absurd manner possible ... blaming everyone else and cursing them for his state but himself  ... and the way he behaved with both Onu and tani ufffff .... and also it was he who started hitting Onu not the other way around and later conviniantly blamed Onu for hitting him ... and also accused him of always insulting him 🤔 roby for me was way over the line ... and what he said about taking care of his son only made me laugh honestly

Making mistakes is human and forgivable but blaming others for your mistakes, cursing them? Is not!!!
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mages totally agree with u. Now many people will hate Robi for the curse he gave Taani. But none will understand his broken heart. How it feel when someone u love so much leave u at the time of marriage and marry other person at the same time when there marriage was fixed. That time the whole world becomes bad for him. Even his well wishers also. Robi is heart broken, shattered, too much in pain. He cant think it's his dada boudi who always supported his and Mauli's relationship. I agree when he will return he will be completely grey shaded, hating his dada boudi, creating a shell towards him. But eventually he will learn his mistake and finally will unite his dada-boudi.,
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I hate Robi for cursing Taani.He is upset of Taani's mistake but what about the mistake he himself did.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am hating robindo ganguly rite now.He is the one who is responsible for all this problems and he is behaving like "main ny kya kiya" 🤢and just blaming taani 😡he is definitely gonna regret for this.
now except taanu and laboni everyone is negative in this show.
Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago