Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Reason to Live (ArSh)-Epilogue:Pg. 14 [Complete] (Page 5)

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Nice and super part love it,
Aww Muskaan and Armaan both are very sweet to Shilpa loving the relation between them can't wait for ArSh love to happen
Do continue soon

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
aww luved both da updates..
n Armaan is soo sweet... luv hw he is lukin out for her..n Muskaan is awesome..

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
lovely part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved ArSh bonding...........................and Muskan is too sweet....................
cont soon..................

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!Big smile Just loved it! Am loving the way Armaan cares for Shilpa.Embarrassed Shoo cute. Hehe..Me too hoping my Armaan will come soon!LOL Great update anyways and update soon!Hug  PM me!
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey dear loved this.
love armaan n muski.
rasikdhara101 Senior Member
rasikdhara101
rasikdhara101

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
omg awwww dude id die for a guy like that ! yaar...your friend must be lucky<3 haha anyways....omggg im lovin it ! i wonder wat muskan and armaan were talkin bout in eh kitchen hmmm hahaha anyways update soon and thanks for the PM =]
s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate your comments and your liking of the story. :]

I wrote the next part while I was watching TV and thought that I'd post it since I'll be busy most of the day tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy it. 

The sun was setting. I looked out the window and saw everything passing by quickly as Armaan drove me home. This day was the greatest one I've had in a while and I could only thank Armaan and Muskaan for that. They both made it amazing. As if reading my thoughts Armaan questioned "So how do you feel now?" I looked toward his profile and smiled a big smile. "It was incredible. And you're to thank for that."  He quickly looked at me and noticed my smile. "You know, you look beautiful when you smile." He turned back to focus on the road. I didn't know what to say. I haven't been complimented for a long time and getting this one as like getting my very first one. I felt my face warming up. I heard him chuckle. I think he saw my cheeks turn red. I looked out the window again, turning my face away from him.

He pulled up at my house and helped me out of the car again. He closed the passenger side door and leaned against it with his hands folded across his chest. I turned to him with my head slightly down. "Armaan I want to say something." "Go ahead." "Armaan, I just want to thank you. For everything. For being my hope, strength, support and.. just everything! This day was the most beautiful I've had since all those things happened and it was because of you and Muskaan. You both took me under your wing despite the fact that we barely know each other." I built up the courage to look at him standing up off the car and coming toward me. He locked his gaze with mine and stopped right in front of me. A lone tear fell from my eye. But it wasn't from sadness like before. It was because of the happiness I felt today. He brought his hand up and wiped it away. "Shilpa, I promised I would help. I will do anything to get you through this so don't say thank you." I smiled at him. "Good night, Armaan." I turned to walk to the door but was stopped by Armaan holding my wrist. I turned back to face him and saw him take a step closer. He stared at me for a few seconds and then he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Good night, Shilpa." He whispered it in my ear. I closed my eyes having him so close. When he moved away I opened my eyes and saw him grin. He moved back and leaned against his car as I started to slowly walk backwards toward the steps to the front door. By the time I reached the door, He was in his car and pulling out of the driveway.

I pulled out the key to the door and turned back one last time before I entered the house. He was waiting there at the end of the driveway. I waved a goodbye and saw him drive away. I opened the door and headed in. I went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. I didn't have much. I looked in the fridge and pulled out the jar of jelly. Placing that on the counter I cut to slices of bread from a loaf and using the same knife I slathered the slices with some jelly. I sat at the counter eating my pathetic meal. Maybe I should move in with Muskaan. Especially since I haven't been able to find a place. It'll be nice to be around people again. I thought about it as the sky darkened. I finally made my decision as I headed for bed. I would talk to Muskaan about living with her until I got a job and was able to afford my own place.

As the morning sun rose, my eyes opened. That night's sleep as so peaceful compared to the other nights. It felt refreshing, I actually wanted to get up and start a new day. I got out of bed and headed for a shower. I came out and picked up my phone. I dialed Armaan's number and asked him for Muskaan's. He asked if he could come over later today in the afternoon and I couldn't say no to him. I hung up the phone and then dialed Muskaan's number. She didn't pick up her phone but I left a message. "Hi Muskaan, Shilpa here. When I got home last night I thought about your offer and well... I decided that I will move in with you. Call me back when you can." I hung up the phone and went to the kitchen for breakfast. The same thing as last night. Bread and jelly. When I went to clean up, the phone began to ring. I walked over and answered. "Hello?" "Shilpa I'm so glad you decided to stay here! I told mumma and she's ecstatic! So when do you want to move in? Today?" I giggled at her excitement. "Muskaan, not today. Maybe tomorrow or the day after." "Hmpf.. Fine. I guess that'll give me time to clean the room. But I'm so happy Shilpa! I can't wait!" I smiled. Looking around at my current state I replied back "I can't either Muskaan. I'll talk to you later I need to clean up around here."

It was almost one o'clock. Armaan would be here any minute now. After the conversation with Muskaan I started cleaning the whole house. I didn't have the energy to do it before but now I did. And it felt great. When I finished cleaning, I still had some time before Armaan would come so I headed to the store and picked up sandwiches to eat since I had nothing at home. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to it. I opened the door and saw Armaan with a smile on his face and flowers in his hand. "Hello beautiful!" He handed me the flowers and made his way inside. "Hi Armaan." I shut the door and placed the flowers on the counter then walked over to where he was standing. "So did you sleep well?" He turned to me. "Yea. I don't think I've ever slept more peacefully in my life." "Well that's good!" "Armaan, I decided to move in with Muskaan and her mom." Armaan jumped up off the couch, "Seriously?!" I nodded with a yes and He immediately hugged me. "That's terrific news Shilpa!! No we can see each other every day!" "Every day?" I asked with a confused expression. "Yea! Muskaan and me are neighbors and I visit her every morning!" He took me into his arms again. I felt the ground disappear beneath my feet. He lifted me off my feet and swung me around. When he put me down I looked at him with a questioning look, "Aren't you getting too happy? I'm only going to live there until I find a job and can afford my own place." "Oh that reminds me. I have a friend who is hiring at his company. I talked to him and got you an interview." My eyes widened, "Really?" He moved his head in a 'yes' motion. "Armaan you didn't have to do that. I've applied to other places an-" "I know I didn't have to. But I wanted to." He moved closer and caressed one of my cheeks. "Thank you Armaan." I held the hand that caressed my cheek. He smiled lovingly at me and I did the same.

"So when are you moving in with Muskaan?" I dried the last dish and placed it on the counter. "I was thinking either tomorrow or the day after." "Need help with packing?" I shook my head 'no.' "I don't really have much to pack..." A sadness overtook me. I felt my eyes starting to moisten. I told myself I wouldn't be sad anymore, but I couldn't help it. "Shilpa, you said 'no more sad Shilpa,' so what's this?" I held my tears from falling as best I could but it didn't work. Tears fell down my face. Armaan sighed and turned me toward him. "Shilpa" He cupped my face and brought it up to face him as his thumbs rubbed away the fallen tears. "I know Armaan, but I couldn't help it." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes at this new feeling. Somehow it made me feel better. He let his lips linger there for a while before he looked down and joined our foreheads.

"Shilpa" I was so relaxed in his arms that all I could say was "Hmm.." "I know that we've known each other for a short time, but I think I'm falling for you."

Edited by SlickSamosa - 26 December 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12simple_sweetdesiviswarobi1tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixnIhArIkArasikdhara101niki4lifediyachillpiyushi.Mannat._Afrin_yongshinAR-kashminaalMprincessrashidakshanikaaambrynmischiefMysticalRealmJenniferfanMojo.-shamima-KaShforever06moonlight2630vidu87dhruvikaluvsKSGrads73937Nazzz16-screwed.UP-she_ratchetsammy4ujanu1610kweetrockstarswetiepie_angelNorzteenorchidKaSh_luvnidha1983Zaynoo2320Meghzzanumeha_rajathinal_maaneetaftermath..

here-i-am Senior Member
here-i-am
here-i-am

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
loved the part

Go to top