Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Reason to Live (ArSh)-Epilogue:Pg. 14 [Complete] (Page 14)

s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry that I ended so soon! It's just that I don't want it to go on and become something its not. I only intended for it to go up to the point that it has reached in real life when I started. Since you guys want a part, I'm thinking about doing an epilogue. Hopefully that'll make up for the abrupt ending. :]

Also for my OS, I have two ideas in mind. Whichever one sounds more interesting to you guys based on the title will be what I write.

"Nocturnal Love" or "You'll Remember Me"

Edited by SlickSamosa - 04 January 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ambryn_Afrin_KaShforever06Mojo.vidu87she_ratchetsammy4uanumeha_rajatNorzaftermath..

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I think I will go with 'you will remember me' :)
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
posting an epilouge!...thats great.
for os right any one you like
aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hey the part waz g8t...............n pls write an epilouge soon............ anywaz wil miss ur story............ pls continue writing soon ............ n waiting for ur OS .......... wich ever u write........... thanks for pm............... take care ............love aish.............
Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
posting an epilouge!...thats great
i'll go 4 second os
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

waiting for epilogue...

n for OS go for... "u'll rememeber me"

thnx for the pm......

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
loved it..........
s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Epilogue

I couldn't be happier than I am today. I just found out amazing news that'll make Armaan extremely happy. I can't wait until he finds out. I got in the car and drove home. As soon as I entered, Armaan's mom bombarded me with questions. "Shilpa! What'd they say? Are you really...?" Before she could finish I shook my head up and down. I saw her eyes widen and a huge smile appear on her face. "I can't wait to tell Armaan! I'm going to go call him right now!" I ran after her, "Mom! Umm, I want to tell tonight when he gets home. If that's okay with you?" "Alright beta. At least let me tell your dad." I nodded my head and watched her pick up the phone waiting for him to answer. I left the living room and went into my room.

Our room. Armaan and me. Four months had passed since our wedding. I walked over to the dresser and picked up a photo frame from our wedding. Armaan looked absolutely handsome that day, not that he doesn't on other days. But the fact that he was dressed in that stunning white sherwani (which is a rare occurrence) gave him an extra dose. I put that frame down and picked up another one. One of my family. "I miss you guys so much. I wish you were here with me." I ran my fingers across the frame.

"Shilpa." I turned to see Armaan's mom standing at the door. She walked over and looked at the frame. "I wish they were here." She put her arm around me and gave my shoulder a squeeze. "I know. We do too, Shilpa." I rested my head on her shoulder. She pulled me into a hug which soothed me to no extent. "So how do you plan on telling Armaan the news?" I sat up straight and looked at her. "Tomorrow is his birthday so I was planning on telling him at midnight." She ran her hand over my head, "So sweet. I'll be downstairs; you should rest for a little bit." "Hmm.." I got into bed and pulled the sheets over me. I saw Armaan's mom closing the door behind her. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone walking around in the room. I squinted while trying to open my eyes. I saw a figure near the closet but I couldn't tell who it was since my vision was still blurry. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I felt the bed sink in beside me and I involuntarily leaned into whoever caused it to sink in. "You awake sleepy head?" I continued to rub my eyes as I nodded recognizing it was Armaan. "You should go freshen up, mom said dinner will be out in a little while." I quickly looked over at the clock and my eyes widened, "I've been sleeping for that long?" I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom; I could hear Armaan chuckling from behind. I quickly washed my face and freshened up. I walked out patting my face with a towel. I threw it onto the bed and quickly made my way out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen to see Armaan's mom finishing up cooking dinner. "Sorry mom! I didn't realize I was sleeping for so long." She just smiled at me, "Don't worry about it. It's ok." I helped her take out the food into dishes and then called everyone for dinner. As I set the plates I looked up to see Armaan walking over talking to his father. When I set down the last plate I looked up to see Armaan's dad next to me. He ran his hand over my head and gave me a smile. I smiled back and went back into the kitchen.  "Mom, they're at the table. Is the food out?" She placed a serving spoon into one of the serving dishes and turned to me, "Yes, beta." I walked over to grab one of the dishes but just as I was about to walk out she stopped me. "Beta, the cake you ordered came while you were sleeping. I put it in the refrigerator." I gave her a kiss on her cheek, "Thank you, Mom" and then continued out to the dining area. I was followed by Armaan's mom with the second dish. I made one quick trip to get the last dish and then sat down next to Armaan at the table.

I reached over for the plate with sushi on it. My favorite! I grabbed a few rolls and placed them on my plate. "Shilpa save some for us. Don't hog it for yourself." He snatched the dish away from me. "Hmpf.. fine." Just as I was about to take a bite Armaan's mom interrupted me, "Beta you shouldn't be eating raw foods," she told me by whispering. I shut my mouth and placed the sushi back on the plate. "Shilpa, what's wrong? Why'd you stop? I didn't mean to make you sad. Here you can have all of it." He offered me the dish again. I just shook my head and tossed the sushi on my plate back onto the dish. "Actually, I don't feel like eating sushi. I'll eat it some other time." He cocked his eyebrow up and mumbled something that I couldn't really make out. I reached over to get something else to eat. I served myself a small portion and ate silently, disappointed that I wouldn't be able to eat any sushi. I could feel Armaan's gaze on me but I didn't look up at him.

Once everyone finished eating I helped Armaan's mom clean up. "Mom, are you going to make tea or should I?" "You can beta, if you want to." I grabbed a pot and started heating the water. "I'll be in the living room with the boys. Call me if you need anything." "Yes mom." I poured the finished tea into three cups and made my way to the room with the tray. First I went to Armaan's dad, then mom and lastly Armaan. "Shilpa aren't you going to have some?" I looked over at Armaan's mom and then back at him. "Umm.. no. I don't feel like drinking any tonight." He eyed me suspiciously again. I placed the tray on the coffee table and sat down next to Armaan. He brought his hand around my waist and I leaned into him. We watched TV for a while. Armaan's parents got tired and headed to their room for bed. A little bit later Armaan got up as well, "Shilpa it's getting late lets go to bed." "You go, I'll be there in a little bit after I clean up here." He nodded and headed to the room.

I quickly gathered the cups and made my way to the kitchen. I glanced at the clock. Perfect timing. It was ten minutes until midnight. I set the tray into the sink and hurried to the refrigerator. I grabbed the cake and placed it on the counter. I opened the cupboard and grabbed the candles I bought a couple days ago. I placed them on the cake and lit them up. I walked to the room with the cake in my hand. Only one more minute. I opened the door and walked to the bed. He's sleeping? I sighed. I placed the cake on the side table and sat on the bed. "Armaan." No reply. "Armaan, wake up." He began mumbling into the pillow. "What?" I turned his head toward me. "Let me sleep Shilpa, it's so late." I leaned in near his ear, "You want to sleep, huh?" "Hmm.." He answered dreamily. "You can sleep later! Wake up right now!!" He jumped up and his startled expression was priceless. I grabbed the cake and sat back don on the bed. "Happy Birthday Armaan." "Shilp.. wha.." I put the cake on the bed and placed my hands on his cheeks. "Armaan, its 12:05am. Your birthday. Now wake up and cut your cake!" He rubbed his eyes. "Right." He cut the cake and gave me a small piece after which he gave me a peck on my lips. "Thank you Shilpa." I saw him yawning and quickly cut a large piece of cake. I stuffed it into his mouth and smeared it all over his face. "Happy Birthday Armaan!!!" He grabbed my hands, "Shilpa! Now you're going to pay! I want my gift. Now." He started to lean in for my lips. I leaned back further and further. "Armaan! No! Go wash your face, and then your gift." He continued to come closer even after I stepped off the bed. I slowly backed myself toward the bathroom door. When I was right in front of it, I pulled him around so his back was toward the door and pushed him inside. I grabbed the door knob and shut the door. "Now wash your face! I have another surprise for you."

"Shilpa, this is ridiculous. You could've just done all this in the morning." I came up behind him and hugged him. "I know. But I couldn't wait to give you your gift." He turned around in my arms and hugged me with his chin resting on my head. "So what is it?" "Armaan..." "Yea?" "You're going to have to make room for another person in our relationship." He moved back slightly, "What are you talking abou-" Then I saw his eyes widen. "Shilpa, seriously?" I nodded and looked away shyly. "I'm pregnant Armaan." It didn't take him even one second to gather me up in his arms and spin me around. "You have made me the happiest person in the world! I couldn't ask for anything more on my birthday!" He put me back down on my feet and gave me a kiss. I walked over and sat back down on the bed with a wide smile on my face. "Now I understand why you were acting so weird earlier. No sushi and no tea. Bad for the baby, right?" I just shook my head 'yes.' "I knew something was up." I saw him look over at the clock and then he freaked out. "Shilpa! It's so late! You shouldn't ruin your sleeping schedule! You need all the rest you can get." Even though I was already on the bed he still picked me up and laid me down on it. He pulled the sheets over me and then went to the other side and got in. I turned to face him. "Arma-" "Shilpa, sleep!" I smiled at his concern for me. "Armaan I was just going to say that I wanted to sleep in your arms." He gave his adorable smile and moved closer to pull me into his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. I felt his fingers running through my hair. It was so soothing. I snuggled closer to him. "I love you Armaan." He kissed my forehead, "I love you too."

---

Ok so Armaan's in this part so don't get mad at me for not having him! Hopefully this makes up for it ending so early. Smile

And I guess I'll be doing the "You'll Remember Me" OS. It should be up this weekend so keep your eyes open! Smile

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptaAZTHEBEST1pa24703987ashi89ammy_amnasimple_sweetgudiyanrani143tanya.dsouzaniki4lifearddimapiyushiFreakin_girlnIhArIkAtacker_karanClassy_Galdiyachill.Mannat.yongshinAR-kashPearl29mischief_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShambrynfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaatanya_dmgroxxxkavyaamoonlight2630MysticalRealmCrazyy_Fanvidu87KaShforever06Jenniferfanfri42911rads73937kritika_24Mojo.Nazzz16AMMY12-Prithi-she_ratchetsammy4ujanu1610beautiful16MeghzzKaSh_luvhinal_maaneetswetiepie_angelEuphoria.karan-007aftermath..

Go to top