Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG they got engaged YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
get them marry soon.... =D
continue soon
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg wow! he proposed n she sed 'yes'! woohoo... luved da update..it was really cute..
lukin forward to da next update :)
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Girl! Awesome update!πŸ˜ƒ Haila they are engaged..= everyone happy! Please update soon..This just gets bqetter and better!πŸ˜ƒ
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey all dear all the parts in ths ff are really sweet...i found armaan n shilpa's relation very deep..cont soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow armaan proposed shilpa...loved this
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.........................and wow they r engaged.............
actually I guessed that u were Muskan.....................
and I am really happy for ur friend even though God snatched many things from her but blessed her with a wonderful friend and life partner.................God bless her!!!!!!!

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey g8t armaan proposed to her............... yippee!!!! the update waz beautiful....loved it............. anywaz ...pls continue soon n thanks for pm............. take care..........love aish..........
shalika thumbnail
wow lovely part
:)
thnx for d pm
s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Here is the last part to the FF! 

If you didn't get a PM, I'm really sorry! Its late and my mind is all over the place right now.

I was going to the dress shop for the final fitting today. Muskaan and her mother took the day off just to be there with me. I walked into the room where the saleswoman had hanged the dress and shut the door. I took the plastic that was over it off and put it on. Before exiting to show Muskaan and Aunty, I looked into the full length mirror and did a full 360 degree turn to look at myself in the dress. My eyes moistened with tears of happiness. A drop escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it away before I opened the door to go outside. I heard Muskaan's sharp intake of breath. "You look unquestionably beautiful!" I smiled wide, letting all my 32 teeth show. "Muskaan is right beta, you look astonishing." She gently pulled my head down and kissed my forehead. When I looked up at her I saw tears falling down her cheeks. Seeing her cry made me want to cry too. "Aunty, please don't cry." I tried my best to hold my tears back but they wouldn't stay. She immediately hugged me and I returned it. "Stop this emotional drama both of you." We pulled away from each other to see a crying Muskaan as well. All three of us laughed and joined ourselves in one huge hug. It was beautiful.

My life was back on track. That job interview that Armaan got for me a few months ago secured me with a new job. I was going to move out of Muskaan's home, but Aunty insisted that I stay with her and I just couldn't deny her. And I'm glad I did. Aunty and Muskaan were a huge help in planning the wedding. I don't think I could have managed without them. Our marriage was now 3 months away and I seriously can't wait until the day.

As for Muskaan, she won't be getting married until she finishes her four years of college first. Rahul and her both want to focus on their studies before getting married. There's still two more years before they get married.

I couldn't ask for anything more in life; Armaan, Muskaan and Aunty were my everything. The only people left in my life. And soon to join that list were Armaan's parents. The people around me had cared for me in a way that no one else probably would have. I owed them my life for what they did. 

--------
I would continue the story but this is as far as it has gotten in real life. So please don't get mad at me for ending it here! I hope that you all have enjoyed this FF! Thank you to all my readers!

I'll try to write another one if time permits since college will be starting soon for me. I might squeeze in either a really short story or an OS in the next few days before college starts since I have some ideas for stories. But can't make promises. :]
Edited by SlickSamosa - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey y did u end it here😭😭😭😭
but d part is awesome moreover whole ff is SUPERBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnx 4 d PM