Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@rasikdhara101: She is fine now. It's almost been 1.5 years since she went through all of it. Sorry to make you cry. Its going to be a little emotional for the first couple of parts. But things will pick up later. Don't want to give it all away. :]

Thanks for the comments everyone. They are greatly appreciated. 

I struggled to open my eyes as a bright light irritated them. Squinting my eyes, I noticed I was still on the floor. I looked around the room and my eyes stopped at the knife. The events from last night came flashing back. I shut my eyes tight hoping it would go away. Once I calmed down a little I rose up off the floor and made my way to the edge of my bed. With my head in my hands I sat there for a while. I don't know how long it was, maybe 20 minutes? 30 minutes? I wasn't keeping track. I decided to go freshen up. I needed it after last night. When I came out of the bathroom I sat back down on the bed, trying to relax a little bit. A few minutes into relaxing, I remembered what I realized last night.

I jumped off my bed and ran to my dresser searching through the drawers, wondering where that piece of paper was. I had to find it. I had to. I started from the top working my way down each drawer making sure I looked through every inch of it. Not finding it in the dresser, I ran to my bedside tables. Not there either. Where could it be? I ran through my bedroom door and into the living room. I pulled the cabinet doors under the television open and went through the things. I pushed the boxes out of the way and shuffled through various papers. I looked through numerous folders hoping that what I needed would be there. Just when I thought that I didn't have it, I found a folder and quickly opened it running through each and every piece of paper in it. I pulled out a small piece of paper with a phone number on it. I finally found what I was looking for. I looked at the name and number and ran to the phone. Punching in the numbers I waited for someone to answer.

One bell. Two bells. Three. Four. Five. Answering machine. I hung up. I couldn't give up. It was my only hope. I put the phone on the counter and headed to the kitchen. I needed a glass of water. I grabbed the phone again and dialed the number one more time. "Please, please pick up" I whispered with my eyes closed and my fingers anxiously tapping against the couch's armrest. Again the answering machine. I tossed the phone on the coffee table and pulled my legs up on the couch with my arms around my knees and my head down. Just when I was about to give up hope and break down like the night before, the phone rang. I jumped off the couch, grabbed the phone and hit the answer button. "Hello!" I didn't hear anyone. "HELLO!!" I screamed. I didn't want to but I was desperate. Right when I was about to hang up, I heard a reply, "Hello?" I closed my eyes in relief as tears poured out silently and a small smile appeared on my lips. The voice spoke again, "Hello? Anyone there?"

-----

I tried making it longer but that's all I could get out of it. I have the next part written as well but I  need to go through and edit it after I come back from work. So it will be up later today. :]
Edited by SlickSamosa - 13 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update yaar
continue soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Dear!
On ur New FF!"

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey,
Waow the first part was nice who is she calling lets see really looking forward to read the next part this one was amazing concept is different do continue the next part soon please
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luved da update.. hmm wonder who it cud be..
lukin forward to ur nxt update :)
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part..........looking forward to the next......................
cont soon..............................

krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi

i reallyyy.......liked the intro n part it was very intruiging ...........i have always like mysteries so if you could plzzzz pm me when u update next

thx
luv
kj
s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you too all of you guys! ðŸ˜ƒ
Just finished editing a little while ago. Here's part 2!

"Hello? Anyone there? I'm just going to hang up if you don't talk." My eyes shot open, "NO! Don't hang up please…" I broke down on the phone. "Please! You're my only hope." "Uhh… ok, who is this anyway?" "Sh-Sh-Shilpa" I whispered through my sobs. "Shilpa? Oh wait Shilpa! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I continued to sob. "Shilpa! What's wrong?!" Trying to pull myself together I responded "I need to t-t-talk to you… can you p-please m-meet me?" A reply came with the utmost concern "Of course I can! How about in an hour at the park down your street?" "Yea, that's fine. I'll see you then." "Shilpa" "Hmm?" "Please be strong. I don't know what happened but I promise that you will be fine."

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. I didn't have any strength left in me. I've been trying to stay strong for so long. How would I say that I almost took my life?

"I'll see you in a bit Shilpa" I ended the call and sat back down on the couch remembering how this one person had helped me when I lost both my parents. I needed that same support now.

I left the house and made my way down the street to the park at the intersection. Thoughts of when I first met this person filled my mind. The support from the person a couple months ago continued to build some courage in me. It was at the caf when we first met. I don't know what made that person walk over to me but all I know is that that day, I felt somewhat renewed after the encounter. After my parents died, it was the first day I felt even the slightest bit of happiness. But after that day, I never met the person again. Until now. I as no glad that I didn't throw away that phone number. I stood at the intersection waiting for the cars to stop. I was tempted to walk straight into the street. Just end it right there. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath attempting to take those thoughts out of my head. I looked up at the park across the street and then noticed the cars had stopped.

I crossed the street and entered the park looking around. I looked at every figure until my eyes found who I was looking for. Without a second thought I started running, tears flowing from my eyes. I ran right into his arms. I don't think he expected it but I don't care. I needed someone who as there for me. I had no one for so long and when I finally had someone I wasn't going to let go so easily. In a matter of a few seconds I felt his arms around me engulfing me into himself. I didn't say anything and neither did he. We didn't need to. He knew once I calmed down I would tell him everything, just like last time. But for now, I cried my heart out.

Once he felt me relax in his hold he walked me over to a bench not letting go of me. I sat down and looked up at him sitting down right next to me. After sitting there for a few minutes I turned to him saw him looking at me with his steel-grey eyes filled with concern. "Armaan…" He didn't say anything back, just continued to look at me. "I've lost everyone and I'm going to lose everything soon too. I lost my job. I barely have any money left. I just… I just don't know what to do. So much has happened in such a small amount of time. And…" I stared at him as a new wave of tears began to spill. He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears, "And what Shilpa?" He held my face still wiping the tears. "And… the other night I almost lost all hope. I couldn't take it anymore. With every passing day I kept losing hope and that night I almost took my life. But I didn't. When I closed my eyes I saw…you." I stared at him as more tears fell from my eyes. "I saw you Armaan. You were the reason I was able to deal with my parents' death and my brother's depression. You gave me hope even though everything in my life was going wrong. Can you give me that hope again Armaan? Can you?"

He didn't reply. I began to think he was going to say no. I looked down as my eyes filled up once again. "I can, Shilpa. And I will." My head shot up at him and he reached for my hand. He gave it a squeeze. "I will Shilpa. I'll help you through this. But you have to promise me one thing." "What?" He put his other hand into mine and spoke, "You will never attempt to hurt yourself again. I care about you, Shilpa. I don't want to see you hurt. I know a lot has happened, but you will get through all of this and be strong again." He gazed at me waiting for my reply. I closed my eyes and put my free hand on top of his two hands that were cupping mine. "I promise."

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update yaar
loved it
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved ur ff
interesting
looking forward for the next part
continue soon