A Reason to Live (ArSh)-Epilogue:Pg. 14 [Complete]

s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I've been a silent reader for a while now and thought that I'd try my hand at writing. So I'll see how this goes. The concept is something very close to me because I had a friend who went through a similar situation. I've obviously changed some things in this FF though.

I couldn't take it anymore. Too many things have happened to me in a matter of 4 months. I sat in the corner of my room wishing that someone would stop me from doing this. I lifted the knife in my hand to the front of my face and just stared.

It all started when my father got into that car accident because of that stupid drunk driver. He didn't survive. Just when I thought my family got over it just a little bit, my mom had a heart attack. She didn't survive either. Despite the pain I was in, I consoled my brother helping him get through his depression. But one day when I came home from work, he wasn't there. I looked everywhere; couldn't find him.

I brought my free hand up in front of my face alongside the knife. I rested the knife on my wrist and closed my eyes as tears poured. I thought about how my life just progressively got worse.

After all of that, a few weeks later I find out I'm getting laid off from my job. I thought that things couldn't get any worse. But I was wrong. The day after I lost my job, I heard a knock at my door. When I opened the door I encountered a police officer. He showed me my brother's ID asking if I knew him. After telling him that he was my brother he informed me that he was hit by a car last night and didn't make it through the night. He patted my shoulder and whispered "Sorry for the loss" and left. The only thing running through my mind was that I was alone. No one was there for me.

The following few weeks I applied for jobs anywhere and everywhere I could. I got a few calls saying that they had no openings and some said that they wanted someone with more experience. I was losing hope.

Just as I was about swipe the knife, a face flashed in front of my eyes. My eyes flew wide open. I looked at the knife in my hand and moved it away from my wrist. I couldn't do it. There was someone who could help me through this. I tossed the knife to the other side of the room and wiped the tears flowing from my eyes. There was someone who could fix everything in my life and give me a reason to continue with my life. Someone who could give me a reason to live.

Index
Part 1 - Pg. 2
Part 2 - Pg. 3
Part 3 - Pg. 4
Part 4 - Pg. 5
Part 5 - Pg. 7
Part 6 - Pg. 8
Part 7 - Pg. 10
Part 8 - Pg. 12 
Epilogue - Pg. 14 (Last Part)
Edited by SlickSamosa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!!!!!
interesting concept...........very touchy.......
but is it a true story??!!!!
anyways I guess this the intro of Shilpa's life and the person is Arman........😕
I am alread loving this......specially coz its on my most favorite couple ArSh..............
cont soon
Afrin

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy 
welcome to IF 
n congo on ur new ff
nice intro dear
liked it
cont soon 
n plzz pm me 
thx
dhruvika
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... interesting concept.n loved how u wrote it..
lukin forward to ur updates
n do PM me wen u update :)

-Nayab- thumbnail
Wow.

Amazingly written! 👏...

Loving the concept 👍🏼...

Please continue soon 😃... Waiting for more 😛...

PM when you update please 😊...
s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
@Afrin: Yes, its a true story. One of my close friends went through something just like this. Me and one of her other friends helped her through it and she's back on her feet now, thankfully. :]

Thank you all so much for the comments! I'm working on the next part right now and will hopefully finish up tonight so I can edit it in the morning and post it tomorrow. :]
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read more!

Amazingly written! :)

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey,
nice concept interesting one surely gonna read the story only if u continue so please continue soon we would love to read it
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
ohh snap...this seeems interesting...and awww...i hope your friend is ok...that must take a lot...i started crying when i read this part...but yeahh i hope your friend is ok...and can you PM me when you update? lol i cant miss this FF...thankss =]
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice intro dear
continue soon
do pm me plz