4 [13.79%]
1 [3.45%]
4 [13.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
AFTER TODAY I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER AND I HAVE MY RESONS TO JUSTIFY IT WHEN ASKED BY SALMAN WHO IS THE WORST CONTESTANT IN FIGHTS ETC SHE NAMED ASHMIT STRAIGHTAWAY WOW HOW INSECURE SHE IS THAT HE MIGHT WIN SO SHE NAMES ASAP.

• THE SAME ASHMIT STOOD UP FOR YOU WHEN DOLLY ATTACKED YOU WITH CHARACTER NAMES WHEN SHE CAME IN BB4 HOUSE. HOW CAN SHE EVEN MENTION HIM AFTER HOW HE SUPPORTED HER. ONE THING OFR SURE HRISHANT WAS RIGHT SHE HAS NO JUDGE OF RIGHT AND WRONG SHE RUNS AFTER PEOPLE WHO ABUSE HER.
  • ABBAS KAZMI WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER EVEN ANCHAL SAID RIGHT NOW I THINK RAHUL DID RIGHT FOR NOT TAKING A STAND FOR HER HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. I MEAN DOLLY HAS ABUSED HER WITH THE MOST VULGAR WORDS EVER BUT YET ASHMIT IS THE WORST WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO HER. SHE COULD HAVE NAMED DOLLY BUT SHE HAS NO VOICE OF HONESTY TO ADMIT THE TRUTH  WOW WHAT A CHARACTER. ASHMIT EVEN SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT HER TO VEENA WHEN SHE COMMMENTED ON HER PERSONALITY HE SAID MAYBE SHE HAS PROBLEMS OF HER WON ETC. WELL SHWETA SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME DECENCY.

SHE JUST WANTS TO WIN AT ANY COST.

SHE BETRAYED SAM FIRST BUT THE WORST THING ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE DOES NOT VALUE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND HER SHE PREFERS TO SUCK UP TO DOLLY TYPES.
 AND LAST THIS IS MY OPINION AND I THINK SHE IS IN THE WRONG AND SHE DOES NOT DEESERVE TO WIN.  

ASHMIT AND SAM DESERVE THE TITLE I WISH THERE WERE 2 WINNING TITLES THEN THEY BOTH COULD WIN. BUT ASH DESERVES TO WIN ON THE BASIS HE TOOK ABUSE AND CRAP FOR DOLLY SINCE SHE CAME. HE IS THE WINNER FOR ALL FIGHTS AND THE FACT THAT HE STOOD UP TO HER LIKE A MAN,

EVEN YESTERDAY WHEN THEY SHOWED HIM THE VIDEO CUTTINGS HE DID NOT ONCE MIND HE IGNORED AND WENT ON HE PROVED IT HOW MATURE AND SENSIBLE HE REALLY IS. HE TOOK THE CRITICISM, VERY WELL THEIR IS AN SAYING THAT 
  •   YOU SHOUDL BE ABLE TO TAKE CRITICISM, LIKE A MAN AND ALSO GIVE IT BACK AT THE SAME TIME LIKE A MAN  ( WELL HE PROVED IT YESTERDAY.

I THINK PEOPLE ONLY LIKE SHWETA BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH HER PRERNA ROLE TRUST ME IF SHE HAD 1INCH OF PRERNA IN HER I WOULD BE CAMPAIGING FOR HER TO WIN.

PRERNA WAS WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE WOMAN WHO WENT AGAINST HER FAMILY HER SON WHEN IT CAME TO HONESTY AND JUSTCE.
    • THIS IS SHWETA TIWARI NOT PRERNA 2 DIFFERENT HUMAN BEINGS.
VOTE FOE HIM GUYS IF YOU AGREE.

Edited by ARMAANPARI - 24 December 2010 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funserial

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
actually I kind of disagree with you. After today I kind of like Shweta and prefer her to some of the others now...Wink

Edited by cutestar - 24 December 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlFaraan92

fiction123 Groupbie
fiction123
fiction123

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

What a lovely and honest way you put i totally agree and i like the way you have your reasons, as they are proof of her actions as to why you think the way you think.

you r right if she was like prerna i also would have voted for her but sadly she does not match prernas one habit, that is reason i  liked shweta firstly but not anymore.
it was very wrong of her to carry a vendetta against ashmit for no reason. She did the same to Hrisahant, abbas kazmi and now Ash.

I watched the episode where he stood up for her that why i think Ash deserves to win he proper stuck for her and supported her she has no thank you for that.and she named him to be the worst sick that is very very unreasonable.

Prerna is character of decency and shweta is character of her itself which is not very nice she has it proved today.
anyway this is my opinion if she wins i think the show is sham and a fix.
my vote goes to ASH AND SAM TOO.
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANPARI

AFTER TODAY I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER (have u ever had respect 4 her???Angry) AND I HAVE MY RESONS TO JUSTIFY IT WHEN ASKED BY SALMAN WHO IS THE WORST CONTESTANT IN FIGHTS ETC SHE NAMED ASHMIT STRAIGHTAWAY WOW HOW INSECURE SHE IS THAT HE MIGHT WIN SO SHE NAMES ASAP.

THE SAME ASHMIT STOOD UP FOR YOU WHEN DOLLY ATTACKED YOU WITH CHARACTER NAMES WHEN SHE CAME IN BB4 HOUSE. HOW CAN SHE EVEN MENTION HIM AFTER HOW HE SUPPORTED HER. ONE THING OFR SURE HRISHANT WAS RIGHT SHE HAS NO JUDGE OF RIGHT AND WRONG SHE RUNS AFTER PEOPLE WHO ABUSE HER.
  • ABBAS KAZMI WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER EVEN ANCHAL SAID RIGHT NOW I THINK RAHUL DID RIGHT FOR NOT TAKING A STAND FOR HER HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. I MEAN DOLLY HAS ABUSED HER WITH THE MOST VULGAR WORDS EVER BUT YET ASHMIT IS THE WORST WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO HER. SHE COULD HAVE NAMED DOLLY BUT SHE HAS NO VOICE OF HONESTY TO ADMIT THE TRUTH  WOW WHAT A CHARACTER. ASHMIT EVEN SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT HER TO VEENA WHEN SHE COMMMENTED ON HER PERSONALITY HE SAID MAYBE SHE HAS PROBLEMS OF HER WON ETC. WELL SHWETA SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME DECENCY.

SHE JUST WANTS TO WIN AT ANY COST.

SHE BETRAYED SAM FIRST BUT THE WORST THING ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE DOES NOT VALUE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND HER SHE PREFERS TO SUCK UP TO DOLLY TYPES.
 AND LAST THIS IS MY OPINION AND I THINK SHE IS IN THE WRONG AND SHE DOES NOT DEESERVE TO WIN.  

ASHMIT AND SAM DESERVE THE TITLE I WISH THERE WERE 2 WINNING TITLES THEN THEY BOTH COULD WIN. BUT ASH DESERVES TO WIN ON THE BASIS HE TOOK ABUSE AND CRAP FOR DOLLY SINCE SHE CAME. HE IS THE WINNER FOR ALL FIGHTS AND THE FACT THAT HE STOOD UP TO HER LIKE A MAN,

EVEN YESTERDAY WHEN THEY SHOWED HIM THE VIDEO CUTTINGS HE DID NOT ONCE MIND HE IGNORED AND WENT ON HE PROVED IT HOW MATURE AND SENSIBLE HE REALLY IS. HE TOOK THE CRITICISM, VERY WELL THEIR IS AN SAYING THAT 
  •   YOU SHOUDL BE ABLE TO TAKE CRITICISM, LIKE A MAN AND ALSO GIVE IT BACK AT THE SAME TIME LIKE A MAN  ( WELL HE PROVED IT YESTERDAY.

I THINK PEOPLE ONLY LIKE SHWETA BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH HER PRERNA ROLE TRUST ME IF SHE HAD 1INCH OF PRERNA IN HER I WOULD BE CAMPAIGING FOR HER TO WIN.

PRERNA WAS WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE WOMAN WHO WENT AGAINST HER FAMILY HER SON WHEN IT CAME TO HONESTY AND JUSTCE.
    • THIS IS SHWETA TIWARI NOT PRERNA 2 DIFFERENT HUMAN BEINGS.
VOTE FOE HIM GUYS IF YOU AGREE.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RarewatcherArpitachohanangelshyFaraan92

ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

AFTER TODAY I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER (have u ever had respect 4 her???Angry) AND I HAVE MY RESONS TO JUSTIFY IT WHEN ASKED BY SALMAN WHO IS THE WORST CONTESTANT IN FIGHTS ETC SHE NAMED ASHMIT STRAIGHTAWAY WOW HOW INSECURE SHE IS THAT HE MIGHT WIN SO SHE NAMES ASAP.

Well yes for the matter of fact, because i don't live here i have been raised in the UK so i was huge watcher of kasuti and i liked her in that role of prerna and i thougt after her entry in bb4 we will see the real her as in personality. but i don't seem her like her a person.

But i only feel sorry for her that she has a daughter who 10 and she has had bad marriage well i can see why she  was with that man simply of her ability to not pick the right person.

Now her boyfriend who lives in her home, living of her income etc how real and right is that. I feel sorry for her daughter she has left her with a complete stranger who she barerly knows. I mean you do not trust your children with anyone be it her boyfriend, you dont know what that person is capable of inside and out.

This is personal but i guess if your a celeb your life is an open book and peopel have the right to express their concerns as they are the voters of your success and they need to know what they are voting for.
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I read the first part of your post and I absolutely agree with you. She is desperate to win and absolutely fake. In one show she goes on showering in minimum clothes and in another she criticizes a co-contestant for wearing pretty clothes and dressing up. She is pathetic. And also the way she had made "friends" with Dolly and how she let her "friend" Sameer exit the show cuz of her, MAN! I can't stand that woman.

Edited by amy22 - 24 December 2010 at 5:20pm

pooja.s92

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Please avoid using Caps lock when posting comments as its against IF rules

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlangelshyMeena1

fiction123 Groupbie
fiction123
fiction123

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agree too

enough is enough we have to vote for what is right and wrong not becuase we liked prerna or etc.

Nice to know people expressing thier views and reasons in an educated manner with justification that is how take it,  i am happy people are not gettting angry and attacking one another their choice.

simple rule on this forum
give your opinion
give your take
and justify it with reasons and proof.
It is everyones right.

ARMAANPARI  you surely look highly educated and i liked the way you gave your take on Shweta and the rest very impressive.

And AMY22 liked your take.

keep it going guys.

amy22

Go to top