Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 99)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by shana_83

Good morning Rachu and Sneha.Hug
Ya, Sneha I have watched Sheila ka jawani SBB segment too. That was also really nice one. Nivi, DD, CC,VD,HL all r dancing and Sid, Viren too commented on that.LOL
Good morning shana I enjoyed that segment too but one question why they posted that segment now not before are they going to show us something from that episode as that party was very short

Hey Rachu jannu I have no idea.Ermm May be they did not go to CCBM set at all. It was recorded long back ago during VD's b'day celebration.

@Ketty jannu good morning Hug We were just discussing about the promo...concluding remark whoever the MP is unknowingly making NivRen coming closer to each other.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, I just sneaked to take a peek what you all were upto.
Actually yesterday night my thoughts were running so wild that I visualized my thoughts its not a dream but visual.Because it would be better if it goes this way rather the way Evil Witch wants.
Divya after seeing the locket asks Nivi about it, but Nivi says its an old one but Divya persists on learning who gave that locket Nivi is dumbstruck what to tell Divya right at that time Viren enters and sees the commotion going on between sisters and says that he gave that locket but Divya doesn't believe and says don't lie to me I know that this was brought by Sid. Everyone will be shocked but Nivi says its not what you are thinking but Divya doesn't listen and starts taunting Nivi situation gets a little ugly which Viren could not take it anymore, how can he just stand and watch Nivi getting insulted and wants to blurt out the truth but Nivi stops him by placing her hand on his arm, at the same moment Sid enters the room and says Nivedita you can stop Viren but not me, I have lost my love but I am not going to lose my friend. So he tells Divya yes, it was me who gave Nivi that locket but I gave it to her before marriage. He tells her that he loved Nivi and wanted to marry her but dadaji wished something else so to fulfill his dadaji's wish he married her but even before marriage when he knew that Nivi and Viren were acting he wanted to stop the marriage but Nivi sacrificed herself for you and married Viren.
Divya listening to all the truth could not handle it and broke down repenting and thinking about what all she said to her sister but Nivi came running to her sister to console. Divya says that I am sorry I know you cannot forgive me ever but I listened to others and doubt you, Nivi being our sweet Nivi tells her sister she cnnot be angry with her at all, she always wants her happiness and she is happy that we resolved this problem and I got back my sister, and then Divya asks Sid for forgiveness and he says it was my fault for not telling you the truth because of me you believed others and a rift came between you sisters I should be sorry, but I am telling you one thing eventhough I loved Nivi but now she is my brothers wife, my wife's sister and my dear old friend I will never break a sanctity of marriage. Divya tells him that I will become the wife you always wanted and make you and everyone in the family happy.
Then in all this commotion our dear Viren tells everyone how come noone is apologising to me, everyone of them laugh out loud.
Next day morning Divya-Sid enter dadaji's room, Divya says to dadaji that she has a request to make and tells him that we got a luxurious wedding and we both want the same to NivRen. Their marriage was done in a hurry, and Nivi being my sister and Viren being my BIL I want the same what I got and I want everyone to accept my sister as they accepted me as DIL with all the rituals so me and Sid think that we should have a grand wedding for my sister and my BIL with all the rituals followed properly. Dadaji looks at Sid and he tells the same that he wants the same as his wife. Dadaji happily accepts it and asks them to call for a meeting.
In the meeting when dadaji announces the wedding Viren will be sooo happy and goes and hugs his bhabhi and Nivi is all shy but before that they both are shocked. And you can imagine what will be CC reaction.
So how is it girls?
Hello Milee long time. How r u doing. Anyways i hope that it goes this way but it is too good to be true.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wow Millie awesome story loved it very much I love you for this I wish CT's show like this only at least one problem will be resolved before moving to second and next problem.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@Lamya welcome back sweetie. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in india. It's always fun to go back home.

@Navz wonderful analysis of promo. And hope to see NivRen getting more closer because of all this commotion. You and Zarmeen gave a very good scenes to dream about in mean time. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

@Milee I hope the story goes your way. I like your prediction of future events. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

@Lamya, oh how are you dear? did you see I added your name to the list. Sorry I missed the first time. Enjoy your vacation.

@Navi, beautiful analysis of promo. We are thinking on the same lines. I think you, me and Anju have some connection. Liked the hug scene it would be wonderful and the dialogue is perfect we know our SweetuLOL so well.

@Mrs. Durghatana, long time no see. How was your sleepover. Hey I have a suggestion if you go to sleepover ask them to provide high speed internet.

See you all later

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today
Good Morning Rach. We r discussing the promo but navi and I were also imaging a scene of Nivren hug and him lifting navi and we r lost in those scenes. So how r u sweetie?
Wow Zarmeen even I was watching the scene again and again and imagining their hug it was wonderful and I loved it.
Rach dont even ask and especially the scene that Navi described for their hug is out of this world and I'm just imagining Nivi falling and Viren catching her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Lamya, oh how are you dear? did you see I added your name to the list. Sorry I missed the first time. Enjoy your vacation.

@Navi, beautiful analysis of promo. We are thinking on the same lines. I think you, me and Anju have some connection. Liked the hug scene it would be wonderful and the dialogue is perfect we know our SweetuLOL so well.

@Mrs. Durghatana, long time no see. How was your sleepover. Hey I have a suggestion if you go to sleepover ask them to provide high speed internet.

See you all later
How come you always ignore me mujhe hello bhi nahi bola main gussha huin tujhseAngryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all today? What we are discussing?
hello ketty How r u . Yaar discussing the promo as usual and imagining a scene with Nivren hug and where she falls and he catches her

Hey Zarmeen, those scenes are fabulous can't wait to see NivRen like that. Day Dreaming Oh god I don't know any of us will be survive that day. Wink Yaar hug is a long due, hope to see it soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top