Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 98)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Good morning Rachu and Sneha.Hug
Ya, Sneha I have watched Sheila ka jawani SBB segment too. That was also really nice one. Nivi, DD, CC,VD,HL all r dancing and Sid, Viren too commented on that.LOL
Good morning shana I enjoyed that segment too but one question why they posted that segment now not before are they going to show us something from that episode as that party was very short

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening girls, I just sneaked to take a peek what you all were upto.
Actually yesterday night my thoughts were running so wild that I visualized my thoughts its not a dream but visual.Because it would be better if it goes this way rather the way Evil Witch wants.
Divya after seeing the locket asks Nivi about it, but Nivi says its an old one but Divya persists on learning who gave that locket Nivi is dumbstruck what to tell Divya right at that time Viren enters and sees the commotion going on between sisters and says that he gave that locket but Divya doesn't believe and says don't lie to me I know that this was brought by Sid. Everyone will be shocked but Nivi says its not what you are thinking but Divya doesn't listen and starts taunting Nivi situation gets a little ugly which Viren could not take it anymore, how can he just stand and watch Nivi getting insulted and wants to blurt out the truth but Nivi stops him by placing her hand on his arm, at the same moment Sid enters the room and says Nivedita you can stop Viren but not me, I have lost my love but I am not going to lose my friend. So he tells Divya yes, it was me who gave Nivi that locket but I gave it to her before marriage. He tells her that he loved Nivi and wanted to marry her but dadaji wished something else so to fulfill his dadaji's wish he married her but even before marriage when he knew that Nivi and Viren were acting he wanted to stop the marriage but Nivi sacrificed herself for you and married Viren.
Divya listening to all the truth could not handle it and broke down repenting and thinking about what all she said to her sister but Nivi came running to her sister to console. Divya says that I am sorry I know you cannot forgive me ever but I listened to others and doubt you, Nivi being our sweet Nivi tells her sister she cnnot be angry with her at all, she always wants her happiness and she is happy that we resolved this problem and I got back my sister, and then Divya asks Sid for forgiveness and he says it was my fault for not telling you the truth because of me you believed others and a rift came between you sisters I should be sorry, but I am telling you one thing eventhough I loved Nivi but now she is my brothers wife, my wife's sister and my dear old friend I will never break a sanctity of marriage. Divya tells him that I will become the wife you always wanted and make you and everyone in the family happy.
Then in all this commotion our dear Viren tells everyone how come noone is apologising to me, everyone of them laugh out loud.
Next day morning Divya-Sid enter dadaji's room, Divya says to dadaji that she has a request to make and tells him that we got a luxurious wedding and we both want the same to NivRen. Their marriage was done in a hurry, and Nivi being my sister and Viren being my BIL I want the same what I got and I want everyone to accept my sister as they accepted me as DIL with all the rituals so me and Sid think that we should have a grand wedding for my sister and my BIL with all the rituals followed properly. Dadaji looks at Sid and he tells the same that he wants the same as his wife. Dadaji happily accepts it and asks them to call for a meeting.
In the meeting when dadaji announces the wedding Viren will be sooo happy and goes and hugs his bhabhi and Nivi is all shy but before that they both are shocked. And you can imagine what will be CC reaction.
So how is it girls?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Here is the link for all who have not watched it :

Hey Sneha Thanks for the link but it is not working yaar.

hun hope u tried replacing stars with correct alphabets. Its from another forum . replace ** with "tv" and again "rum."..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lams]@navz I loved mumbai  was there for almost 2 weeks and if anyone sees laddo I stayed with Gajendar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE is my friends hubby for 2 days and saw the shjooting of comedy circus !!
but now i am in my home town kolkata with my parents and shana I am a cacluttan but not a bengali Embarrassed 
@navz if you have time can u load div niv's scene where divya again asks nivi about her love for viren ... i really liked nivis answer thats why .. pretty please
[/QUOTE]
Hey lamya welcome how are you sweety and how your holidays are going on are you enjoying in India

shana_83milee1014Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all today? What we are discussing?
hello ketty How r u . Yaar discussing the promo as usual and imagining a scene with Nivren hug and where she falls and he catches her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today
Good Morning Rach. We r discussing the promo but navi and I were also imaging a scene of Nivren hug and him lifting navi and we r lost in those scenes. So how r u sweetie?
Wow Zarmeen even I was watching the scene again and again and imagining their hug it was wonderful and I loved it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Good morning Rachu and Sneha.Hug
Ya, Sneha I have watched Sheila ka jawani SBB segment too. That was also really nice one. Nivi, DD, CC,VD,HL all r dancing and Sid, Viren too commented on that.LOL

Hey Shana hug to you too. I loved the segment hun. VD and Neha's dancing was the best. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Here is the link for all who have not watched it :

Hey Sneha Thanks for the link but it is not working yaar.

Here u go Zarmeen: http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=375542
starts at about 12:00 min

Hey Shana thank u so much for the link.

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Go to top