Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 96)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15028

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Oh Navi u r too good y did'nt I think of  that but Navi again one thing she has to be scared whether the stalker or thunderstorm but the difference that if she is scared of thunderstorn then it will be little romantic hug but I would like to add something to that I wish for that scene they r strannded somewhere at night. That would be awesome. O I'm already dreamin now Day Dreaming


I know zarmeen, it would be so amazing if this happens when they are outdoors, alone and the hug happens with them drenched in rain !!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I would be dead, and Viren will be too, out of shock and happiness !!! LOL LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Oh Navi u r too good y did'nt I think of  that but Navi again one thing she has to be scared whether the stalker or thunderstorm but the difference that if she is scared of thunderstorn then it will be little romantic hug but I would like to add something to that I wish for that scene they r strannded somewhere at night. That would be awesome. O I'm already dreamin now Day Dreaming


I know zarmeen, it would be so amazing if this happens when they are outdoors, alone and the hug happens with them drenched in rain !!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I would be dead, and Viren will be too, out of shock and happiness !!! LOL LOL LOL

I am already dead just imagining the sceneWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Guys did u see this (starts at ~7:00 min):http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=375535
CCBM team is celebrating VD's real birthday. Its cuteSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22885

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Guys did u see this (starts at ~7:00 min):http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=375535
CCBM team is celebrating VD's real birthday. Its cuteSmile
hey Shana thank u so much yaar for  the link. It was actually quite cute and the way Neha   Sergam and Rishami were interacting it was so cute.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hi Girls Goodmorning/Evening/afternoon :)

Really could not gather the courage to read 40 pages so started off 6 pages back i.e. from today's discussion

Like Navz said and many agreed i dont think the promo is a part of the scene and will be shown totally differently. They just like to scare us to death with such promos. Not even a single promo shown till date has been shown the same way, infact many were misleadingSmile

Girls did u watch Sheila ki jawani wala segment. That was the first thing i watched before loging here and that made my day... Finally got to watch that segment LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today
Good Morning Rach. We r discussing the promo but navi and I were also imaging a scene of Nivren hug and him lifting navi and we r lost in those scenes. So how r u sweetie?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index