Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 95)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hello everyone , sorry i havent been able to reply much been busy with parents and friends and read all your posts ..and saw everything I missed ...am awaiting the new serial in an hours time ..since i can see it at the same time now ... :) am having a blast in india and there are so many new people here that I am lost plus rach and a lot of girls have changed their id ..so its total confusion ..
suchi di thanks for your awesome weekend retreat ...

all i can say about the new promo is the promo never happens as it is shown so we shoudnt worry ...like the shadi promo of sid saying he is not getting married to divya etc ...

lets relax and await tonights epi :) SmileSmileSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Btw now that we have seen the lift in the promo, I demand a NivRen lift in a more romantic scene !! haiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! U know what i love about NivRen the most ? They fit so perfectly with each other Smile and the way Nivi was so comfortable in his arms, it looked as if she is right at home there !!! EmbarrassedWink

Hey Navi yeh kiya bol diya and I'm all lost now imagining the sceneDay Dreaming

Hai zarmeen, not my fault, have been imagining a scene like this since i saw the promo !!! Embarrassed i want to see a NivRen Hug and NivRen lift sooooooooo badly !! am dying for these two scenes !! and i want to see them both in a lighthearted or a romantic scene and not in a scene where Nivi has been scared or mentally tortured once again !! Tongue
Navi as far as hug is concerned rite now it will be only in the case if Nivi is scared or really depressed but the lift wala they can always show us by Nivi standing on t he chair trying to fix something and suddenly falls and Viren is there to catch her and there is a moment of eyelock between them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hello everyone , sorry i havent been able to reply much been busy with parents and friends and read all your posts ..and saw everything I missed ...am awaiting the new serial in an hours time ..since i can see it at the same time now ... :) am having a blast in india and there are so many new people here that I am lost plus rach and a lot of girls have changed their id ..so its total confusion ..
suchi di thanks for your awesome weekend retreat ...

all i can say about the new promo is the promo never happens as it is shown so we shoudnt worry ...like the shadi promo of sid saying he is not getting married to divya etc ...

lets relax and await tonights epi :) SmileSmileSmile

heyyyyyyyyyy lamya, it is sooo good to see you after ages ! how have you been and am so glad that you are having such a great time in India ! It is my favorite place to visit too !!! i love it there, especially Mumbai !!! Smile and yeah we all seem to be saying the same thing about the promo, that we shouldn't worry about it !! and whatever happens will happen at the end of the week because they still have the rift track to get through before they start the mystery track full force,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@Anju welcome dear Hug
@Hey Lamya, I 'm Shana....nice to see u back in the forum. How  r u? I know at present u r in Kolkata. Actually thats where I come from. I'm Bengali. Ya u r absolutely right thats just a promo...but they will not show it exactly on air...drama will be shown in another format or so....
Viren lifted Nivi in his arm...ooooooo i'm dreaming.Day Dreaming

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Btw now that we have seen the lift in the promo, I demand a NivRen lift in a more romantic scene !! haiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! U know what i love about NivRen the most ? They fit so perfectly with each other Smile and the way Nivi was so comfortable in his arms, it looked as if she is right at home there !!! EmbarrassedWink

Hai zarmeen, not my fault, have been imagining a scene like this since i saw the promo !!! Embarrassed i want to see a NivRen Hug and NivRen lift sooooooooo badly !! am dying for these two scenes !! and i want to see them both in a lighthearted or a romantic scene and not in a scene where Nivi has been scared or mentally tortured once again !! Tongue
Navi as far as hug is concerned rite now it will be only in the case if Nivi is scared or really depressed but the lift wala they can always show us by Nivi standing on t he chair trying to fix something and suddenly falls and Viren is there to catch her and there is a moment of eyelock between them.

You have given a perfect example of a lift which has nothing to do with Nivi being scared because of the stalker, so I'll give an example of their hug. It would be great if its raining heavily and suddenly the thunder strikes, and voila, Nivi suddenly turns around and hugs Viren because thunderstorms makes her nervous !!! and after we see them hug for a bit Nivi suddenly realizes what she just did and she straightens up and says something like 'the lightening makes me nervous' and it would be so cut if Viren says 'God if this is what it takes to make my wife run into my arms, can you do this more often' and Nivi could just smile and shake her head as if to say 'he will never change' LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafantamushimilee1014lamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged

You have given a perfect example of a lift which has nothing to do with Nivi being scared because of the stalker, so I'll give an example of their hug. It would be great if its raining heavily and suddenly the thunder strikes, and voila, Nivi suddenly turns around and hugs Viren because thunderstorms makes her nervous !!! and after we see them hug for a bit Nivi suddenly realizes what she just did and she straightens up and says something like 'the lightening makes me nervous' and it would be so cut if Viren says 'God if this is what it takes to make my wife run into my arms, can you do this more often' and Nivi could just smile and shake her head as if to say 'he will never change' LOL

ROFL Navz a perfect scene for NivRen hug. You made my day yaarLOL

prajeetamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Oh Navi u r too good y did'nt I think of  that but Navi again one thing she has to be scared whether the stalker or thunderstorm but the difference that if she is scared of thunderstorn then it will be little romantic hug but I would like to add something to that I wish for that scene they r strannded somewhere at night. That would be awesome. O I'm already dreamin now Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
lolzzz !! Glad you like it sweetie !! it would be a very cute and a lighthearted scene so would be mice to see something like this on NivRen !! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top