Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 94)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Hello everyoneHug
@Sofna and Navz, I have sort of one doubt there. I mean to say who else knows that Viren is insecure in their relationship? And if MP is using that fact ki Nivi yet does not love Viren, then MP will be the person who knows that fact. Is not it?
The person first time scared Nivi broke the photo frame...that day he/she might have noticed that Nivi and Viren do not sleep together. Even if we go back further..Sid was the person who found the pretense of NivRen. So is it Sid? But again from his character can Sid do such a mean game with Nivi? My head is spinning.Dead I do not know when this MP track will be over. Because of this MP track we cannot enjoy the NivRen moment in relaxed mood.Cry
Hey Shana nice to meet u...Hug....to mE it's not about knwing exactly about Viren insecurity, but more along th lines of being aware that Nivi n Sid wer in a r/ship that was heading for marriage.....to th sudden turn of events with Viren marrying Nivi....i guess whoever it s...is trying to play arnd with their situation to bring out the weakness between them..to break them....which unintentionally WILL bind them closer..

i hav to go nw..TCSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by shana_83

Hello everyoneHug
@Sofna and Navz, I have sort of one doubt there. I mean to say who else knows that Viren is insecure in their relationship? And if MP is using that fact ki Nivi yet does not love Viren, then MP will be the person who knows that fact. Is not it?
The person first time scared Nivi broke the photo frame...that day he/she might have noticed that Nivi and Viren do not sleep together. Even if we go back further..Sid was the person who found the pretense of NivRen. So is it Sid? But again from his character can Sid do such a mean game with Nivi? My head is spinning.Dead I do not know when this MP track will be over. Because of this MP track we cannot enjoy the NivRen moment in relaxed mood.Cry
Hey Shana nice to meet u...Hug....to mE it's not about knwing exactly about Viren insecurity, but more along th lines of being aware that Nivi n Sid wer in a r/ship that was heading for marriage.....to th sudden turn of events with Viren marrying Nivi....i guess whoever it s...is trying to play arnd with their situation to bring out the weakness between them..to break them....which unintentionally WILL bind them closer..

i hav to go nw..TCSmile

Hey Sofna nice to meet u too...ya u r right. Till now thats what is happening. Unknowingly NivRen is coming closer to each other. See u later sweetee.Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
good morning girls... Navz, Zarmeen, Shana, Sayeeda...so nice to see you all early morning..
Navz, I totally agree with you and I loved your promo analysis. Even I said the same last evening that this seems to be a track promo and now they are going to focus on mystery track to bring out Viren's other side. He was damn scared and the way he lifted Nivi is to die for..
They both are looking so good and we all have the same theory - BS must have told them to get married with all rituals...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

good morning girls... Navz, Zarmeen, Shana, Sayeeda...so nice to see you all early morning..
Navz, I totally agree with you and I loved your promo analysis. Even I said the same last evening that this seems to be a track promo and now they are going to focus on mystery track to bring out Viren's other side. He was damn scared and the way he lifted Nivi is to die for..
They both are looking so good and we all have the same theory - BS must have told them to get married with all rituals...

Hey Anju missed u guys so much. How r u doing? Anyways agree with u and hoping that we might get a special episode. Really looking forward to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
hey anju, it is so good too see you online after so long and as usual all of our thinking is running on the same track. I just hope that they get through with the rift track this week and that too without hungama, because if there is a hungama,  everyone will loose all the respect they had for Divya  and secondly hungama is what CC wants and I want her plan to backfire, so I just hope this rift is nipped in the bud by Sid talking to Divya and telling her the entire truth and also that what he and Nivi sahred was in the past and is history because now she and Viren are their future and he wants to start afresh with her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Btw now that we have seen the lift in the promo, I demand a NivRen lift in a more romantic scene !! haiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! U know what i love about NivRen the most ? They fit so perfectly with each other Smile and the way Nivi was so comfortable in his arms, it looked as if she is right at home there !!! EmbarrassedWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Btw now that we have seen the lift in the promo, I demand a NivRen lift in a more romantic scene !! haiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! U know what i love about NivRen the most ? They fit so perfectly with each other Smile and the way Nivi was so comfortable in his arms, it looked as if she is right at home there !!! EmbarrassedWink

Hey Navi yeh kiya bol diya and I'm all lost now imagining the sceneDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Hey Navi yeh kiya bol diya and I'm all lost now imagining the sceneDay Dreaming

Hai zarmeen, not my fault, have been imagining a scene like this since i saw the promo !!! Embarrassed i want to see a NivRen Hug and NivRen lift sooooooooo badly !! am dying for these two scenes !! and i want to see them both in a lighthearted or a romantic scene and not in a scene where Nivi has been scared or mentally tortured once again !! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top