Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 93)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey zarmeen and sofna ! *hugs*

Sofna, they have come a long way, and noways Viren will think that she would rather kill herself then get married to him again, because she is genuinely happy with him and is finally reciprocating that care and concern, especially after Friday and their date Embarrassed Also Viren knows that it was for her sister's happiness that she got married to him, so why would she put her Di's marriage at risk by committing suicide, leaving both Sid and Divya guilty because they will think that it was because of their marriage that she was unhappy and committed suicide.

Yup i knw she wnt kill herself....after all she has gained more in Viren than wat she has lost with Sid......
But i guess th MP...is trying to play with their r/ship...as Viren knws she is not in love with him yet, n the circumstances they married wer not th best, so somwer he's still insecure from being unware of her xact /growing feelings

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@ zarmeen : thanks sweetie !! *hugs*

I think initially we might see Viren brushing off Nivi's fear, especially if his obsessive/darker personlity is resurfacing, and he will only do that because of two reasons.

1. His obsession with finding the person and making him/her pay for scaring and hurting Nivi.

2. Because he would not want Nivi to see this side of her personality, because he wouldn't want to scare her, especially with someone else trying to scare her so much, but Viren won't realize that nothing could make her scared of him, she trusts and love him too much !! Which sadly neither of them knows, but when he realizes this, that is when we will see Nivi's realization and NivRen's confession Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihumilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I sooo want to see a scene wer Nivi is petrified..at th rate th stalker is advancing th day is NOt far........runs to Viren for protection n hugs him.....Day Dreaming....Day Dreaming...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Sofna, they have come a long way, and noways Viren will think that she would rather kill herself then get married to him again, because she is genuinely happy with him and is finally reciprocating that care and concern, especially after Friday and their date Embarrassed Also Viren knows that it was for her sister's happiness that she got married to him, so why would she put her Di's marriage at risk by committing suicide, leaving both Sid and Divya guilty because they will think that it was because of their marriage that she was unhappy and committed suicide.

Yup i knw she wnt kill herself....after all she has gained more in Viren than wat she has lost with Sid......
But i guess th MP...is trying to play with their r/ship...as Viren knws she is not in love with him yet, n the circumstances they married wer not th best, so somwer he's still insecure from being unware of her xact /growing feelings

Viren is insecure but the stalker doesnt realize the level of communication and trust they share, Viren can never think that Nivi can commit suicide, if he is made to suspect Nivi, it will only to flush out the real culprit behind all this !!

See NivRen's relationship has always been the exact opposite of Sid-Nivi relationship !! Sid-Nivi were so in love, yet their trust and relationship could not survive through even a single problem, yet NivRen keep facing problem together and becomes more close to each other, so like I said whatever happens, their trust and their bind will not break, it will just become more stronger then before.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83sihumilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Viren is insecure but the stalker doesnt realize the level of communication and trust they share, Viren can never think that Nivi can commit suicide, if he is made to suspect Nivi, it will only to flush out the real culprit behind all this !!

See NivRen's relationship has always been the exact opposite of Sid-Nivi relationship !! Sid-Nivi were so in love, yet their trust and relationship could not survive through even a single problem, yet NivRen keep facing problem together and becomes more close to each other, so like I said whatever happens, their trust and their bind will not break, it will just become more stronger then before.

I always thght this track was done with whole purpose of revealing th strength of NivRen r/ship, their (nknwn to nivi yet)love,  their faith n trust in each other, hw they will becom n will always be support for one anothr  against everyone else..n thru which they find, get to knw the other completely.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged

I always thght this track was done with whole purpose of revealing th strength of NivRen r/ship, their (nknwn to nivi yet)love,  their faith n trust in each other, hw they will becom n will always be support for one anothr  against everyone else..n thru which they find, get to knw the other completely.....
Yaar I have to agree with navz over here. And as u said that the whole purpose was to reveal the strength of Nivcren reltaionship but at that time there was no Nivren. The track of confrontation between Nivi and S. and now the rift track proves and the Nivren relationship proves that u don't need to know a person for ages in order to trust love and respect that person. Like DD and S. knew Nivi from childhood but still their relationship or u can say friendship was never strong coz it was lacking trust but nivren though they don't know each other from long but there is trust and respect for each other and above all they do communicate and they r honest with each other and coz of that Nivi is herself when she is around Viren.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihumilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaxaviara

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I have to agree with navz over here. And as u said that the whole purpose was to reveal the strength of Nivcren reltaionship but at that time there was no Nivren. The track of confrontation between Nivi and S. and now the rift track proves and the Nivren relationship proves that u don't need to know a person for ages in order to trust love and respect that person. Like DD and S. knew Nivi from childhood but still their relationship or u can say friendship was never strong coz it was lacking trust but nivren though they don't know each other from long but there is trust and respect for each other and above all they do communicate and they r honest with each other and coz of that Nivi is herself when she is around Viren.
beautifully said....ClapClap..i hav to run nw huby awakeOuch LOL....
Lik i said this track is now trying to show wat u hav written na, n the diffrence in Nivi Sid n Nivren r/ship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihuzarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Hello everyoneHug
@Sofna and Navz, I have sort of one doubt there. I mean to say who else knows that Viren is insecure in their relationship? And if MP is using that fact ki Nivi yet does not love Viren, then MP will be the person who knows that fact. Is not it?
The person first time scared Nivi broke the photo frame...that day he/she might have noticed that Nivi and Viren do not sleep together. Even if we go back further..Sid was the person who found the pretense of NivRen. So is it Sid? But again from his character can Sid do such a mean game with Nivi? My head is spinning.Dead I do not know when this MP track will be over. Because of this MP track we cannot enjoy the NivRen moment in relaxed mood.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top