Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 92)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar for YD Nivi is keshav's daughter who is balmed to be reponsible for her son's death. This is enuf reason for her to hate her but Nivi also raised her voice against her and her grandson also went against his family to marry Nivi so enuf reason for her to hate her
If she is a obvious chracter to do this to Nivi then...y the suspense? Plus till date she is not one to remain quiet or not show her anger or displeasure at them!!!
i hope n want it to b som1 completely out of the family.....with som kind of angst against them.....create more dramaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Sofna

Zarmeen Hug...One thing about th promo it's raised th excitement level LOL....theyre both looking good..esp Nivi...i think till now she is RS worst dressed female lead he ahs shown..
He Sofna Hugto u too sweetie. I think though i loved Ragini but I thin Ragini was the worst dressed lead in RS show though she did looked beautiful after she got married
 Yep Ragini had some weird outfits.....but she did wear beautiful sari's after marriage...BUT Nivi....Angry even YD n CC seem to have better outfits to her, the nicest sari i hav seen her in till date was teh fri yellow one....

One thing i wanted to knw...Viren never placed a manglsutr arnd her neckConfused

sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
great names nd very gud description...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I usually do episode analysis, but this time, I feel like doing a promo analysis !! LOL

One thing is for sure, that this is a track and not a scene promo, so whatever they have shown in this promo is predicting or depicting the track which is to come, so I will base my analysis on the meaning behind the happenings in the promo.

Nivi enters the Room and saw the rope hanging from the roof :
See how Nivi is not scared, instead she walks up and tries to untie the rope, which tells us that we won't see Nivi panicky or crying anymore, because she looked puzzled but very composed and collected.

Viren comes, lifts her and Asks her about what she is doing and then her Denial : This shows what me, milee and anju have been saying ! Whatever happens it will not affect NivRen !! Viren lifting her and taking her in her arms, is an indication of his protective instincts for Nivi, and I love the fact that he asked her what was she doing, because it doesn't mean he is suspecting, this question represents the communication between them, that whatever happens their communication will remain intact, and that is what will foil the stalker plan. Because when Viren asked Nivi, she immediately replied she was not doing anything, and her reply was as instinctive as his question, which speak volumes about the communication and honesty in their relationship.

NivRen's expressions & Nivi in Viren's arms : Viren's expression is of absolute fear for Nivi, you can see from his expressions that he was scared to death by the thought of loosing her, but if you notice Nivi's expression and her reply, it was more like her soothing HIM, as if to convey that don't worry, I can never do anything like this and I will never leave you, so this part depicts the NivRen tracl when Virens get obsessive about protecting Nivi, it would be her who would calm Viren down, sooth him and make him realize that whatever happens, or whatever anyone tries to do, she would never ever leave him, and that no one can separate them.

Nivi wondering what is happening to her and everyone looking on : In this bit Viren is not with Nivi, in fact he is standing with the rest of the family. This means that once she said she wasn't trying to commit suicide, Viren believed her, but to make sure that no one harms her anymore, he will have to mix in with his family to see who is responsible for all these incidents, that is why I believe initially Viren will keep mum about his doubts on his family, especially which his obsessive/darker personality surfacing because of all these incidents, but hopefully the dialogue about what is happening to me, means that be it the stalker or Viren's sudden disappearances, Nivi will now try and get to the bottom of all this rather then cry and get scared.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007shana_83Shayafangina24milee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Navs LOL........... ClapClapClap..Made absolute Sense Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey zarmeen and sofna ! *hugs*

Sofna, they have come a long way, and noways Viren will think that she would rather kill herself then get married to him again, because she is genuinely happy with him and is finally reciprocating that care and concern, especially after Friday and their date Embarrassed Also Viren knows that it was for her sister's happiness that she got married to him, so why would she put her Di's marriage at risk by committing suicide, leaving both Sid and Divya guilty because they will think that it was because of their marriage that she was unhappy and committed suicide.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I usually do episode analysis, but this time, I feel like doing a promo analysis !! LOL

One thing is for sure, that this is a track and not a scene promo, so whatever they have shown in this promo is predicting or depicting the track which is to come, so I will base my analysis on the meaning behind the happenings in the promo.

Nivi enters the Room and saw the rope hanging from the roof :
See how Nivi is not scared, instead she walks up and tries to untie the rope, which tells us that we won't see Nivi panicky or crying anymore, because she looked puzzled but very composed and collected.

Viren comes, lifts her and Asks her about what she is doing and then her Denial : This shows what me, milee and anju have been saying ! Whatever happens it will not affect NivRen !! Viren lifting her and taking her in her arms, is an indication of his protective instincts for Nivi, and I love the fact that he asked her what was she doing, because it doesn't mean he is suspecting, this question represents the communication between them, that whatever happens their communication will remain intact, and that is what will foil the stalker plan. Because when Viren asked Nivi, she immediately replied she was not doing anything, and her reply was as instinctive as his question, which speak volumes about the communication and honesty in their relationship.

NivRen's expressions & Nivi in Viren's arms : Viren's expression is of absolute fear for Nivi, you can see from his expressions that he was scared to death by the thought of loosing her, but if you notice Nivi's expression and her reply, it was more like her soothing HIM, as if to convey that don't worry, I can never do anything like this and I will never leave you, so this part depicts the NivRen tracl when Virens get obsessive about protecting Nivi, it would be her who would calm Viren down, sooth him and make him realize that whatever happens, or whatever anyone tries to do, she would never ever leave him, and that no one can separate them.

Nivi wondering what is happening to her and everyone looking on : In this bit Viren is not with Nivi, in fact he is standing with the rest of the family. This means that once she said she wasn't trying to commit suicide, Viren believed her, but to make sure that no one harms her anymore, he will have to mix in with his family to see who is responsible for all these incidents, that is why I believe initially Viren will keep mum about his doubts on his family, especially which his obsessive/darker personality surfacing because of all these incidents, but hopefully the dialogue about what is happening to me, means that be it the stalker or Viren's sudden disappearances, Nivi will now try and get to the bottom of all this rather then cry and get scared.

Wow Navi beautiful analysis of the promo as always and I totallyagree  with u no matter whatever happens it will not effect nivren relationship.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Navs LOL........... ClapClapClap..Made absolute Sense Thumbs Up

Thanks sweetie !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

Go to top