Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 91)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Just saw the promo and the way Viren lifts her !! Awwwwwwwww !!! Day Dreaming

Am not worried about the promo or NivRen, what happens will not affect NivRen at all and we had already said that when we had not even seen the promo, but after watching it, the trust and comfort level between the two is so obvious, that no problem or no stalker can create any misunderstanding between the two or drive Nivi away from Viren !!

By the way, I don't get one thing, why are NivRen dressed in bridal clothes ? While the rest are in casual clothes ? Do you girls think that maybe Bhupat wants NivRen to have a wedding and a reception ?? I mean his promise to NT was to make Nivi the DIL of the Sood family, yet she was not properly wed into the family and was not even introduced to anyone, except for the few ladies who attended the Mun Dikhayi.

Whoever it is has to be a strong character capable of going to these extremes to scare Nivi or hurt Viren..........n a good reasoning of y he/she is doing so......otherwise Ouch...n if it's VD like CHoti Maa in Bidaai..thenDead

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...LOL..NivRen looking Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hmmmm.... dz Viren think she wud rather hang herself rather than go thru wedding ceremony again.....sinc she wasn't  ready to marry him in  first placeD'oh 

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Hello girls

Still worried abt the promo. Chill guys Viren is there to take care of Nivi.

We have to c that how CT's handle the story coz definitely it will not go the promo way but I guess the track will concentrate on the stalker. I think it's Nandu on the instructions of YD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Zarmeen Hug...One thing about th promo it's raised th excitement level LOL....theyre both looking good..esp Nivi...i think till now she is RS worst dressed female lead he ahs shown..

zarmeeno

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls

We have to c that how CT's handle the story coz definitely it will not go the promo way but I guess the track will concentrate on the stalker. I think it's Nandu on the instructions of YD.
Wat doz YD hav against Nivi?

zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls

Wat doz YD hav against Nivi?
Yaar for YD Nivi is keshav's daughter who is balmed to be reponsible for her son's death. This is enuf reason for her to hate her but Nivi also raised her voice against her and her grandson also went against his family to marry Nivi so enuf reason for her to hate her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Sofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Zarmeen Hug...One thing about th promo it's raised th excitement level LOL....theyre both looking good..esp Nivi...i think till now she is RS worst dressed female lead he ahs shown..
He Sofna Hugto u too sweetie. I think though i loved Ragini but I thin Ragini was the worst dressed lead in RS show though she did looked beautiful after she got married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSofna

Go to top