Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 9)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey me and u started posting on the same day rite?? it was on the 24th November rite?? so u became a goldie in 1 month well done. yep i am not far behind but slow as usual lolz.
 
anyways ur one step ahead ofus kettyLOL, r u also dreaming about MP as well.
Me and pyal are just thinking about PG rated stuff. Im sure Payal u are thinking the same as meWink.


I think we started on same day. I don't dream much and even if i do I forget in morning. But no way I want to dream of MP, man I live alone and I scare easily. LOL NivRen dreams are most welcome. Embarrassed

Now back to NivRen. We saw a change in Nivi in last two episode. But today's it was more apparent. What do you think is the reason behind her change?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating


Hey Shova, you have to let me in. Please do tell about what you are thinking. Don't feel shy! I also do have psyco potential but don't know how that would make me know what you are thinking. Confused
lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuffEmbarrassed its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced herEmbarrassed and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me somethingROFL, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke itWinkROFLROFLROFL. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
So, is it just us 3 online or what? I know Rach went offline but what about Sanju, Suchi, Reena? Am I missing anyone? Hey, what happened to Anju? No one's online!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating


Hey Shova, you have to let me in. Please do tell about what you are thinking. Don't feel shy! I also do have psyco potential but don't know how that would make me know what you are thinking. Confused
lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuffEmbarrassed its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced herEmbarrassed and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me somethingROFL, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke itROFL. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.Embarrassed


rofl  you are in your own NivRen dreamland today and you moving faster than Viren Sood. LOL Well that day will come too sweetie when we will see him doing this things. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating


Hey Shova, you have to let me in. Please do tell about what you are thinking. Don't feel shy! I also do have psyco potential but don't know how that would make me know what you are thinking. Confused
lolz payal i was only joking about the PG rated stuffEmbarrassed its nothing yaar just  i was looking at viren eyes thinking he soo wanted to take nivi in his arms , with each and every moment his eyes were getting deeper and deeper. notice the way  he was staring at her, man i soo felt if viren had the chance he would have grabed nivi and embraced herEmbarrassed and then i was thinking about how he also wanted to kiss her too lolz. Also i just cant stop watching the hand holding scene in todays epi, oh man now his hands are also telling me somethingROFL, he was kinda half stroking her halds, i bet he wanted to sroke itROFL. The hnd holding scene had me in blushes for some reason lolz.Embarrassed
OMG, Shova this is scary. I cannot believe we were thinking on literally the same lines. Honestly, I felt that both their hands held together especially in today's episode looked so sensual. Dead And, yes any minute now Viren was going to start stroking Nivis hand. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey me and u started posting on the same day rite?? it was on the 24th November rite?? so u became a goldie in 1 month well done. yep i am not far behind but slow as usual lolz.
 
anyways ur one step ahead ofus kettyLOL, r u also dreaming about MP as well.
Me and pyal are just thinking about PG rated stuff. Im sure Payal u are thinking the same as meWink.


I think we started on same day. I don't dream much and even if i do I forget in morning. But no way I want to dream of MP, man I live alone and I scare easily. LOL NivRen dreams are most welcome. Embarrassed

Now back to NivRen. We saw a change in Nivi in last two episode. But today's it was more apparent. What do you think is the reason behind her change?
lolz ketty i has only kidding man, i know u only dream about Nivren. yep we did start at the same time i remember.
 
well i think that  viren's dialouge a day before KC mabye hit her, she seems much open towards him after that. when he confronted her and also after DD asking her. so i guess she relised that she need to show that she considers him as hubby which she does but wasnt showing it , but i think she still didnt realise her feelings.
 
I dunno what i wrote, my mind is all jumbledEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, Shova this is scary. I cannot believe we were thinking on literally the same lines. Honestly, I felt that both their hands held together especially in today's episode looked so sensual. Dead And, yes any minute now Viren was going to start stroking Nivis hand. Embarrassed
ROFLsee i told u hun we were thinking the same cause we are full time psyco over Nivren. lolz we have gone mental viren stroking nivi's hand oh my what r we thinkingShockedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz ketty i has only kidding man, i know u only dream about Nivren. yep we did start at the same time i remember.
 
well i think that  viren's dialouge a day before KC mabye hit her, she seems much open towards him after that. when he confronted her and also after DD asking her. so i guess she relised that she need to show that she considers him as hubby which she does but wasnt showing it , but i think she still didnt realise her feelings.
 
I dunno what i wrote, my mind is all jumbledEmbarrassed 

I think after that day Viren told her that in order to take time, time won't pass by, she saw Viren stood up for her again, and how he helped her and her Dadi. Also when she asked why he paid for Dadi's hospital bill he told her to look into her eyes she will know. She started to feel something and DD's fiasco just pushed it little further.

So in a way both CC and DD acted as catalyst in NivRen getting closer. Big smile



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index