Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 89)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh girls with this MP thing I completely forgot to mention did you all notice when Viren grabs her and lifts her in his arms Nivi was so comfortable and put her hands around his neck. OH so sweeettttt.

true Milee, mein to sirf yehi dekhti rah gayi...now i am going and checking rest of the expressions.. specially Viren's Big smile
Oh Anju, I watched the promos 5 times just to see that pose of theirs.
And Viren was soo concerned poor guy, I am sure ki he had a heart attack

I am just pausing at that part only and seeing their expressions... He is shit scared. Viren ka bus chale to mar hi jaye apni biwi ko aise dekh kar... But poor Viren he will not die but he will protect her now..
Arey yaar, mein bhi wohi karrahi hoon.LOL on one tab I have promo open on the other this thread. Our pagalpan is reaching till mount Everest and beyond.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

so.. I saw the expression of Divya.. she did seem worried.. and anywayz whats your take guyz on teh promo.. like is it going to happen exactly that way?

i don't think it will happen exactly like that. As in wedding promo also they showed somebody filling Nivi's maang and Divya saw that, but it didn't happen like that.

oh i hope it does not happen this way if possible. arree yaar Nivi is the one who needed JAHKTA to speak and confess her love and now we are seeing Viren getting a jahkta. wow??Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

But why is Nivi standing and untying the rope instead of screaming and calling Viren???? How dumb???? I guess that is why Viren said "mujhe to laga maine duniya ki sabse bahadur ladki se shaadi ki hai"... Madam Nivi trying to solve the mystery by herself...

THANK YOU anju...thats what I said in my earlier post. Why would she not call Viren and show this to her. ANSWER: To move story forward..they make all characters dumb. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

But why is Nivi standing and untying the rope instead of screaming and calling Viren???? How dumb???? I guess that is why Viren said "mujhe to laga maine duniya ki sabse bahadur ladki se shaadi ki hai"... Madam Nivi trying to solve the mystery by herself...

anju I think she will scream
or something like that.. or else the entire family how will it come running.
Seeing only nivi likethat makes sense where viren holds nivi..and assuming that she was going to commit suicide but,
the entire family can only come
if
she had screamed ?
dont you think

Suchi I think it will some third party who will scream either CC (because she is always present everywhere in Sood house) or someone else.
And for your other question it looks like some of it will go the same way because if you see all other promos had a voice over but this time its like they are showing a precap no voice over  just Nivi saying those lines at the end "what's happening to me"

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hmm yeah. I really hope the intense scenes happen between divsid and nivren where everything is out in the open and Divya feels like dirt!!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 26 December 2010 at 10:22pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Ok girls I am off Good Night/Morning to all of you. See you all tomorrow and everyone please before watching the episode take a chill pill.
Take care all of you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

hmm yeah. I really hope the intense scenes happen between divsid and nivren where everything is out in the open and Divya feels like dirt!!!

Suchi meet too. I want DD to be feel embarrassed about her mind going to this low level. I want everyone to hate DD even if it is temp and I want Sid to take long time to come back to her bcos she will learn and beg for his forgiveness everyday of her living life. in hell she will be alone anyway. 

If there is a wedding scene then BS is involved and whole family....so I wonder when DD made confrontation that all members were involved and hence BS made this decision ..so thats good. both Nivren agreed to everyone's decision and do the rituals for the family and once again prove to love each other to their family. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Girls I just wanted to point of couple of differences between NiVren and SidNivi love as based on Friday's episode:-

1) This is the same place (gazebo just outside their house) where Sid wanted to confess his love and had decorated it with flowers but could not confess as Nivi came running out and said Divya has left the house.. But with Viren the outcome was totally different. He had his first date with Nivi here and was successful.

2) Sid Nivi's first date was very lukewarm but NiVren date was full of life even though it was the re-start of their dosti but this time dosti was between a man and a woman and not a guy and a girl... A big difference and Nivi was very comfortable here whereas with Sid she was not.

So, no matter what the outcome of NiVren will always be different from Sid Nivi.... as they are meant to be together no matter what.

So girls take a chill pill and wait for this week when the rift track will be over...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihusimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top