Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 87)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
OK i feel a bit less scared now
you guys.. I did not even want to read what you all wrote
honestly i stoppped writing the retreat and took my break cause of that . I do not want anyone to harm my nivi : (((

ANd I am a bit glad that, people are saying here that, it will happen after the rift track and they will be getting married
etc.
Also .. I think... usually promos are shown, they show something and they do something so may be someone will make nivi , appear as if she is going to commit suicide and then viren will come and save her

what say
: SNIF ME AM SCARED!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubalaxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OK i feel a bit less scared now
you guys.. I did not even want to read what you all wrote
honestly i stoppped writing the retreat and took my break cause of that . I do not want anyone to harm my nivi : (((

ANd I am a bit glad that, people are saying here that, it will happen after the rift track and they will be getting married
etc.
Also .. I think... usually promos are shown, they show something and they do something so may be someone will make nivi , appear as if she is going to commit suicide and then viren will come and save her

what say
: SNIF ME AM SCARED!
Hey Suchi, what a wonderful retreat you wrote. I did not read teh last one as my net got disconnected due to some problem and came here directly after I got it back.
But looks like whoever is the MP(my 2 cents still on CC) they planned big this time so that the whole family knows Nivi is going insane, and Viren will definitely save her BUT this time he will listen to her concerns and look into the matter. I am writing this everywhere that whoever is the MP should be looking behind their backs all the time because Viren is on the lose and he won't let the people who wanted to harm his wife go down so easily. He will show them his wrath big time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubalaxaviara

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by taman07

here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGsHVxrLGeg
 for the promo yaar . it is so small yaar but nivi looking pretty yaar 
Thanks Ayesha and  MsSupernova's for the promo and it was not that scary as we thought and they show 4 members behind her Chanchal, Sid, Divya and Viren

thanks a lot for the promo girls. you are life saver..but the same time now we ppl who had not seen it are getting heart attack
 your welcome yaar 
 u have no idea , i was like i want see it so bad and crying over it 
 but vrien is looking really good and angry yaar 
 and nivi is looking pretty too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
but there is no mehndi in her hands...but the outfit sure looks like a wedding..esp bcos DD is wearing a blue saree...

but MP has come out of the shell and is now openly playing their games...before with Sargi and kurta they were showing MP removing the things and not letting else know about what Nivi knows or saw. but this time they went 1 step ahead and when Nivi found this in her room they made sure Viren also sees it and other ppl too. what would make them go the room??

Why is CT MAKING LOOK NIVI STUPID??? HASNT SHE LEARNED ANYTHING IN HER LIFE WITH ALL THESE EXPERIENCES..this is major....

SHE SHOULD HAVE CALLED VIREN AND SHOWED IT TO HIM...

I am typing in caps bcos I am mad at Nivi for not becoming smart...why is behaving so dumb..if you see something like this in your bedroom what you any person do? call for help right???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

The promo looks like NivRen are getting married or what? because others are not in festive clothes only they both are?
I wanted a remarriage but not this soon. I wanted their remarriage after Nivi accepts him from her heart.
But its not scary but poor Sweetu Viren uska shayad hosh udgaya uski wife kho aisa dekh kar. His voice was so tensed.
Look at the worried look on three people we can see Viren, Divya & Sid. Specially Viren & Divya.
I really want Divya to take care of her little sister now (she promised her dadi), In this Sood pagal khana if they need to live they need to support each other big time specially Nivi needs all the support she can get until that CC is living their with her dirty scheming mind.

oh my god..but Milee what is the need for remarriage? and that too so late??? I mean why?? they could have done in few days yea maybe ..but all whole society and relatives know they are married..so why get married aagain??/ that looked scary bcos now everyone has that 1 doubt that should have been there..more complications and things to clear. 
Simran I came online to write on their Date for you but I am completely lost in this new promo.
About the remarriage I am not sure but maybe the reason behind their marriage might come out and so to make it kind of official dadaji wants them to get married (this is just my view, don't know what CT's are thinking)
Don't worry too much dear, everything will be alright. Viren will always protect Nivi and always make her happy, he promised her that and he will never go back on his promises specially made to Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

Oh my...I just saw the promo.. Milee, Rachna you guys seem to be correct. It looks like they are getting married again infront of family or something like that. NiVren are looking so good but what is happening yaar? Viren was shit scared seeing his wife like that. Kisi ke bhi hosh urd jayenge...Divya looked worried too..This track looks like will come after the rift track is over which I think will be this week. I want both the sisters to be together. Poor Viren and poor Nivi.. Viren you better get your act together and find out who is after Nivi.
Hai Anju, oh God missed you so much. Did you get my PM?
yes dear I wrote the same what you are thining that Divya needs to look after her sister now, its high time this jungle is so out of control. And I am sure ki Viren will look into this matter and we are going to see the passionate lover who acts like a psycho.
I am saying whoever is the MP better always watching their backs because the husband on loose.LOL

Hi Milee, I cannot even tell you how much I have missed you all. I got your PM and I did reply back. My hubby banned me from coming to forum during the day and evening time because of holidays and everybody being at home. But I cam in last night and now.. When everybody is sleeping..
How were your holidays? 
Now with this new promo we have something to look ahead.. The story will move. This week I am sure rift track will end and then mystery track will start big time when we will see possessive and obsessive lover.
I will never consider Viren as psychotic as he is not. How can a obsessive or psychotic lover send his love with another guy and when he knows they have a past??? So he is just passionate and we all know that. He loves Nivi "hadh se jyada".. He will be there for her always. So I am not worried at all. This promo shows that he will take things seriously and will take things in his hand now.

milee1014gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Oh girls with this MP thing I completely forgot to mention did you all notice when Viren grabs her and lifts her in his arms Nivi was so comfortable and put her hands around his neck. OH so sweeettttt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Oh girls with this MP thing I completely forgot to mention did you all notice when Viren grabs her and lifts her in his arms Nivi was so comfortable and put her hands around his neck. OH so sweeettttt.

true Milee, mein to sirf yehi dekhti rah gayi...now i am going and checking rest of the expressions.. specially Viren's Big smile

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top