Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 86)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMsSupernova

Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by TheMsSupernova

@taman07 you are very welcome
  thanks for doing it yaar 
  welcome the forums yaar 
 it feels like u are new here 
Thanks for welcoming me, and yes i'm new here.
  your welcome yaar 
  i am Ayesha and i hope that u have a lot fun here with us. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Even I think they are gonna married soon Millie its not that bad as were written update and behind Nivi just 4 of them were standing i.e. Chanchal, Sid, Viren and Divya. Other 3 are in formal dress and NivRen were in wedding outfit I think they may gonna married again with the rituals or something.
Rachu, I wrote the same that maybe they are getting married and poor guy Viren he was so concerned. I am sure ki jo bhi eskay peeche hai uska toh kair nahi, Viren will show them his wrath now until now he was just shouting but now he will get down to action big time action.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

The promo looks like NivRen are getting married or what? because others are not in festive clothes only they both are?
I wanted a remarriage but not this soon. I wanted their remarriage after Nivi accepts him from her heart.
But its not scary but poor Sweetu Viren uska shayad hosh udgaya uski wife kho aisa dekh kar. His voice was so tensed.
Look at the worried look on three people we can see Viren, Divya & Sid. Specially Viren & Divya.
I really want Divya to take care of her little sister now (she promised her dadi), In this Sood pagal khana if they need to live they need to support each other big time specially Nivi needs all the support she can get until that CC is living their with her dirty scheming mind.
But Millie I don't think Chanchal is behind this I think stalker can be YD with JW as they are missing from action for long time. Their hatred for Nivi is also very huge so they may also responsible for this. I think NivRen were going to get married. Viren was too shocked by Nivi's actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taman07

here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGsHVxrLGeg
 for the promo yaar . it is so small yaar but nivi looking pretty yaar 
Thanks Ayesha and  MsSupernova's for the promo and it was not that scary as we thought and they show 4 members behind her Chanchal, Sid, Divya and Viren

thanks a lot for the promo girls. you are life saver..but the same time now we ppl who had not seen it are getting heart attack

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Oh my...I just saw the promo.. Milee, Rachna you guys seem to be correct. It looks like they are getting married again infront of family or something like that. NiVren are looking so good but what is happening yaar? Viren was shit scared seeing his wife like that. Kisi ke bhi hosh urd jayenge...Divya looked worried too..This track looks like will come after the rift track is over which I think will be this week. I want both the sisters to be together. Poor Viren and poor Nivi.. Viren you better get your act together and find out who is after Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

The promo looks like NivRen are getting married or what? because others are not in festive clothes only they both are?
I wanted a remarriage but not this soon. I wanted their remarriage after Nivi accepts him from her heart.
But its not scary but poor Sweetu Viren uska shayad hosh udgaya uski wife kho aisa dekh kar. His voice was so tensed.
Look at the worried look on three people we can see Viren, Divya & Sid. Specially Viren & Divya.
I really want Divya to take care of her little sister now (she promised her dadi), In this Sood pagal khana if they need to live they need to support each other big time specially Nivi needs all the support she can get until that CC is living their with her dirty scheming mind.
But Millie I don't think Chanchal is behind this I think stalker can be YD with JW as they are missing from action for long time. Their hatred for Nivi is also very huge so they may also responsible for this. I think NivRen were going to get married. Viren was too shocked by Nivi's actions.
Rachu, I am not sure whoever this is CC,YD along with JW but they are going to face pretty big consequences now with Viren. Poor guy must have had heart attack seeing Nivi like that. But atleast now he will listen to Nivi and look into this matter.
And we are getting to the end of rift track. Maybe this week tomorrow definitely Divya will ask either Nivi or Sid directly (I actually wanted this over without hungama) but it looks like their will be hungama and NivRen reason of marriage also will come out that is the reason maybe dadaji wants them to get married with all the rituals. what do you say?

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

oh my god..but Milee what is the need for remarriage? and that too so late??? I mean why?? they could have done in few days yea maybe ..but all whole society and relatives know they are married..so why get married aagain??/ that looked scary bcos now everyone has that 1 doubt that should have been there..more complications and things to clear. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Oh my...I just saw the promo.. Milee, Rachna you guys seem to be correct. It looks like they are getting married again infront of family or something like that. NiVren are looking so good but what is happening yaar? Viren was shit scared seeing his wife like that. Kisi ke bhi hosh urd jayenge...Divya looked worried too..This track looks like will come after the rift track is over which I think will be this week. I want both the sisters to be together. Poor Viren and poor Nivi.. Viren you better get your act together and find out who is after Nivi.
Hai Anju, oh God missed you so much. Did you get my PM?
yes dear I wrote the same what you are thining that Divya needs to look after her sister now, its high time this jungle is so out of control. And I am sure ki Viren will look into this matter and we are going to see the passionate lover who acts like a psycho.
I am saying whoever is the MP better always watching their backs because the husband on loose.LOL

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top