Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 83)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
but today they are showing the promo does not mean they are going to show this anytime soon right?? i mean this could be way down the line and by then story may change. right??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22885

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

but today they are showing the promo does not mean they are going to show this anytime soon right?? i mean this could be way down the line and by then story may change. right??
Actually when they show promo it happen soon in serial and don't worry everything will be clear. Jaan Viren can believe that Nivi is trying to kill herself because of so many tensions in the house but I don't know what anyone wants to prove by showing Nivi is insane and who is the person related

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Oh man, I am super bumbed by this promo. Unhappy Here, we have all been hoping for some serious development between NivRen, even with the MP track we were all positive that as long as Viren is with her & they are together, all this will indirectly help in strengthening their bond, but this is like taking a step backward for NivRen. Cannot imagine what Viren's reaction & thought process would be, if Nivi fails to convince him that what he saw was not true...


Edited by Excruciating - 26 December 2010 at 8:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry girls this stupid router had problem and lost my net. My husband just fixed it, thank God I was so tensed up for tomorrow.
So still discussing about new promo? Please girls be calm and don't jump into conclusions. Atleast wait until you watch the promo.
I am 10000% sure of Viren he will be extra careful for Nivi from now onwards.
you know what I was thinking, maybe this whole rift track will go down without much hungama which CC always wanted. So she is going full crazy wiht the Mystery, as we saw Vandana did not believe Nivi so many times, even Lalji kaka looked at Nivi as if she has gone crazy kind of with phone,YD and CC as usual we know made faces when she said about Turpentine and Sargi thali's, Sid also questioned her when the room got ransacked and last but not least Viren never believed her concern when she was telling him all the time about somebody following her so now when the track goes into deeper level it will be Viren who will be careful for her. Viren will always protect Nivi, that was his promise and he will never break his promise specially given to her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hello peoples...
whts up my NivRen mainacs?
kn kn hai yahaan?
srry i hd to disappear last night all of a sudden as it was 5:30am and i could hear that my parents were awake and they do hv a habbit in walking to every room early in the morning to see us sleeping..lol! Embarrassed
anyways...whts everyone up to?
 
i've finally decided to mk a vm on tainu tv pe vekya..but it shall be just on dat a short one Embarrassed hehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls this stupid router had problem and lost my net. My husband just fixed it, thank God I was so tensed up for tomorrow.
So still discussing about new promo? Please girls be calm and don't jump into conclusions. Atleast wait until you watch the promo.
I am 10000% sure of Viren he will be extra careful for Nivi from now onwards.
you know what I was thinking, maybe this whole rift track will go down without much hungama which CC always wanted. So she is going full crazy wiht the Mystery, as we saw Vandana did not believe Nivi so many times, even Lalji kaka looked at Nivi as if she has gone crazy kind of with phone,YD and CC as usual we know made faces when she said about Turpentine and Sargi thali's, Sid also questioned her when the room got ransacked and last but not least Viren never believed her concern when she was telling him all the time about somebody following her so now when the track goes into deeper level it will be Viren who will be careful for her. Viren will always protect Nivi, that was his promise and he will never break his promise specially given to her.

milee I am so glad you are online..did you see page 81..plz read that description..what do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hello peoples...
whts up my NivRen mainacs?
kn kn hai yahaan?
srry i hd to disappear last night all of a sudden as it was 5:30am and i could hear that my parents were awake and they do hv a habbit in walking to every room early in the morning to see us sleeping..lol! Embarrassed
anyways...whts everyone up to?
 
i've finally decided to mk a vm on tainu tv pe vekya..but it shall be just on dat a short one Embarrassed hehe

we are all very confused bcos of this stupid promo...is there an article on this we can read??
see page 81 as there is a description of it ......
did you see the promo about rope and nivi and whole family present there?? why is family around her room anyway? why would they dress up with way?? no idea ..they need to end some tracks before this one starts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728


we are all very confused bcos of this stupid promo...is there an article on this we can read??
see page 81 as there is a description of it ......
did you see the promo about rope and nivi and whole family present there?? why is family around her room anyway? why would they dress up with way?? no idea ..they need to end some tracks before this one starts...
yeha simran i read about the promo as well...but considering to the description I see they both maybe wearing the same clothes as they wore in KC, coz nivi was dressed up like a bride then...and viren too had a cream colored sherwani..the rest i dunno y they would be so dressed up now? as i see no reason for them dressing up so much..
and regarding the this whole rope issue...in a way the person is trying to show that Nivi is mentally imbalanced. I can guarantee it.
you see first it's was divya's saree being burnt,
then we had viren's photo frame broken
then we saw the oil can in the kitchen, and just before that we had nivi telling viren that she feels as if someone is following her around.
then it was dada ji's kurta,
then we had the nivren's room in a mess.
then we had that phone incident, in vandana's room...if u notice, the 2nd time even laal ji kaka was looking at nvii weirdly when she answered that fone.
we had nivi getting really scared because of these incidents but viren just told her to forget about it.
then recently we had the key incident, when nivi said she had locked the door, and viren says perhaps she mistakened that she locked it but maybe didn't
and now this rope...so who ever the stalker is, is finding a way to get nivi out of the house. perhaps even to a mental asylum! (just a guess)
and maybe this will lead to viren's possesiveness too..so if we have nivi being treated like the ill, then obviously we'd begin to see glimpses of viren's possessiveness too..
so i think both these link to one another in a way or the other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index