Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 79)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, what is going on? This promo is driving me crazy. First, we hear about the fansi ka rope, then Viren actually lifting Nivi and now her being dressed as a dulhan!! This is damn confusing!! What is going on? What are the CTs trying to show us? Everything is so vague. I hope, someone takes mercy & uploads the promo on the net, soon...
True payal even I hope that we are really dying to see the promo oh someone please post the Promo soon how am I gonna sleep without watching it.

Agree Rachu..how are we going to sleep with this sword of new promo hanging infront of us.. We have to see it. Please someone post it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Okay, what is going on? This promo is driving me crazy. First, we hear about the fansi ka rope, then Viren actually lifting Nivi and now her being dressed as a dulhan!! This is damn confusing!! What is going on? What are the CTs trying to show us? Everything is so vague. I hope, someone takes mercy & uploads the promo on the net, soon...
True payal even I hope that we are really dying to see the promo oh someone please post the Promo soon how am I gonna sleep without watching it.
True Rach, its around 6:30 PM here and I hope someone posts the promo within the next 6 hours or so, otherwise, I don't think I am going to be able to sleep peacefully. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
guys..I was just refreshing my memories and came upon this episode..there is so much sisterly conn btwn DD and Nivi..Please watch this..then maybe we will have some perspective.

please watch 
1. DD 's gussa. I want you'll to compare then and now. 
2. BS advice and understanding
3. Nivi's love and who she supported in the end

currently, Sid family has just returned and there is havan and sharmas are called

Edited by simran728 - 26 December 2010 at 5:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

True Rach, its around 6:30 PM here and I hope someone posts the promo within the next 6 hours or so, otherwise, I don't think I am going to be able to sleep peacefully. Unhappy
 here is the time is 7:26 yaar 
  please post it 
  have mercy !!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Anju again going for a lseepover. Really not happy. I guess i will be busy until this holiday season is over and everybody get back to work.

I do agree with u and that is the thing that I am saying from the very first day that whatever down that will happen in Nivren life will bring them much closer and they will have more trust in each other. I think after this incident Nivi will talk to Viren and he will start taking things thats happening around her more seriously. Again he will go off the track to find the truth but again that will be all to protect Nivedita. I will not take viren as MP and that is it for  mee. like Nivi I also truts hime  more than anybody in that serial.

Enjoy your sleepover... We will see you tomorrow. It is snowing heavily here so no idea if trains wil be running or if I will be able to go to work. Maybe work from home.. .But looking forward to this week and I am sure tomorrow Viren will be there to save her from DD..And I do not know but I have this feeling that DD will ask Nivi about the pendant and Viren will come and say it is him who gifted it to Nivi. And then Nivi will tell him everything. He will guess by the look and how uncomfortable Nivi is infront of DD hence he will say it is his gift.
What do you all think?
I hope Anju he does. Coz I'm ahting DD rite now. If she wants to find out the truth she does not have to be mean to Nivi and after seeing her reactions I don't think sop she will even be able to handle the truth coz she just cannot bear the idea of S. loving anybody else other than her and especially Nivi who has always been put down by everybody in compare to her and she always thought that she was far better than Nivi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
and please watch this scene too. see how DD is talking to Nivi and she is saying she will never enter Sood house and she does not consider them as Sood ki dhool. 

1. see what a change in their relationship.
2. DD knows Nivi so well so how come today we are at this stage
3. DD can handle her parents so well. so how come not CC and YD
4. How come DD does not speak for Nivi right now when she needs helps.

its almost like they have ruined DD character completely for TRP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Anju, Rach, tanman07, shova, milee, and all you ppl who are online please watch the 2 episode links..there might give us something to talk abt and it will help understand DD and Nivi.

Looking at these episodes I feel really bad for DD and Nivi..bcos of Sood house the whole sister relationship is spoiled.

CT really messed up the whole bond.

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant promo :(

simran728Scintillating

Go to top