Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 78)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hi My friends,...how are you all doing?
I am not able to cope up with the speed with which you are filling the thread. 
I just caught up last few pages... 
Zarmeen, great that you had a sleepover...

Let me make one thing clear - Neither Nivi nor Viren are mad...they both do not have split personalities and they both are victim of the circumstances. And we will find that out in upcoming weeks. They both have nobody but them to go and that wil lbring them more closer to each other. They both are each other's support system in that mad house names as SOOD Mansion.
This all is being done to prove that Nivi is insane but the MP does not realize that she is Nivi, a strong person inside. Outside she might look weak but no, she is not weak. She is extremely strong nahin to itna kuch hua hai ki she would not have been able to survive as her mom could not survive. But Nivi not only survived she did everything what she thought was right and stuck to the right thing. She found her hubby and friend and now she is on her way to realization of her love for Viren. And Viren will turn psychotic against his family and not Nivi. He will protect her when he sees what is going on. Whatever he will do will be for love. So I am not at all worried about the promo or about the future of NiVren. Ups and downs are there in everybody's life.. So let us take this with a pinch of salt.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Big smile
Can't stop watchin this vm by Sanju....LOL

I know Sayeeda, isn't this amazing...I loved it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty calm down I don't think actually Sid and Divya truth is going to come out that soon. Divya may come to know Nivi Sid had a relation and that make her got married to Viren but the truth about what Sid was going to do that day will be behind the scene for few more days.
You are right I have that feeling too. They will just reveal that Nivi - Sid was involved ( from my POV this is not at all a big secret, everyone knows this even that DD) and won't reveal what Sid was going to do. But the day that one truth is out, Sid reputation going to crumble down. I don't know how DD is going to handle that. But whenever that day will come I can't wait to see YD and BS faces.

That's what I am saying ketty if that comes out Sid reputation will fall in front of BS that's why I am thinking this truth will not come out soon still Viren has tolerate the warth of this untrust but I somehow feels even if that comes out then also they are gonna think he was doing the right thing remember when BS voice came back he wanted to confront Chanchal about it without thinking about the effect on 4 lives and he considered NivRen wedding a mistake so I think it wouldn't have been bigger matter for BS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Okay, what is going on? This promo is driving me crazy. First, we hear about the fansi ka rope, then Viren actually lifting Nivi and now her being dressed as a dulhan!! This is damn confusing!! What is going on? What are the CTs trying to show us? Everything is so vague. I hope, someone takes mercy & uploads the promo on the net, soon...

Edited by Excruciating - 26 December 2010 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, what is going on? This is promo is driving me crazy. First, we hear about the fansi ka rope, then Viren actually lifting Nivi and now her being dressed as a dulhan!! This is damn confusing!! What is going on? What are the CTs trying to show us? Everything is so vague. I hope, someone takes mercy & uploads the promo on the net, soon...
i agree yaar 
  i want know what is going on here
 same feeling here 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Yaar Anju again going for a lseepover. Really not happy. I guess i will be busy until this holiday season is over and everybody get back to work.

I do agree with u and that is the thing that I am saying from the very first day that whatever down that will happen in Nivren life will bring them much closer and they will have more trust in each other. I think after this incident Nivi will talk to Viren and he will start taking things thats happening around her more seriously. Again he will go off the track to find the truth but again that will be all to protect Nivedita. I will not take viren as MP and that is it for  mee. like Nivi I also truts hime  more than anybody in that serial.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, what is going on? This promo is driving me crazy. First, we hear about the fansi ka rope, then Viren actually lifting Nivi and now her being dressed as a dulhan!! This is damn confusing!! What is going on? What are the CTs trying to show us? Everything is so vague. I hope, someone takes mercy & uploads the promo on the net, soon...
True payal even I hope that we are really dying to see the promo oh someone please post the Promo soon how am I gonna sleep without watching it.

gmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Anju again going for a lseepover. Really not happy. I guess i will be busy until this holiday season is over and everybody get back to work.

I do agree with u and that is the thing that I am saying from the very first day that whatever down that will happen in Nivren life will bring them much closer and they will have more trust in each other. I think after this incident Nivi will talk to Viren and he will start taking things thats happening around her more seriously. Again he will go off the track to find the truth but again that will be all to protect Nivedita. I will not take viren as MP and that is it for  mee. like Nivi I also truts hime  more than anybody in that serial.

Enjoy your sleepover... We will see you tomorrow. It is snowing heavily here so no idea if trains wil be running or if I will be able to go to work. Maybe work from home.. .But looking forward to this week and I am sure tomorrow Viren will be there to save her from DD..And I do not know but I have this feeling that DD will ask Nivi about the pendant and Viren will come and say it is him who gifted it to Nivi. And then Nivi will tell him everything. He will guess by the look and how uncomfortable Nivi is infront of DD hence he will say it is his gift.
What do you all think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top