Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 74)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

if Nivi does not talk to Viren bcos she is scared what he will think then that will be a big mistake on her part..then CT are heights. Bcos if she does not talk to him..he will think Nivi is not happy with her life and she will leave him one day..this will drive him to extreme levels.

he will go BALLISTIC with the mere thought and he would be totally confused as to what to do now. How to reach out to her? what to talk to her to open u?? 

This cannot happen...this will be a blow to Viren's love. He will feel he has failed. and fear of losing only one he loves will drive him insane. 
Jaan you were only telling us to not think about MP and what will happen now you only started I think Nivi will tell Viren but don't know how Viren will react to all this I think he will react in similar way he is doing now.

Yep.. I am totally taking it out of my mind..need to start doing yoga..kidding...focus on good things?? Ok back to reality now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

if Nivi does not talk to Viren bcos she is scared what he will think then that will be a big mistake on her part..then CT are heights. Bcos if she does not talk to him..he will think Nivi is not happy with her life and she will leave him one day..this will drive him to extreme levels.

he will go BALLISTIC with the mere thought and he would be totally confused as to what to do now. How to reach out to her? what to talk to her to open u?? 

This cannot happen...this will be a blow to Viren's love. He will feel he has failed. and fear of losing only one he loves will drive him insane. 
Jaan you were only telling us to not think about MP and what will happen now you only started I think Nivi will tell Viren but don't know how Viren will react to all this I think he will react in similar way he is doing now.

Yep.. I am totally taking it out of my mind..need to start doing yoga..kidding...focus on good things?? Ok back to reality now.
So what you think as Viren got a new project what would be his strategdy will Nivi start giving him more importance with this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

So what you think as Viren got a new project what would be his strategdy will Nivi start giving him more importance with this.
Rach, yes she will. I think it means a lot to her. I just realized that Viren did not take that Nivi's smile into counting but do you remember that big wide smile on Nivi's face when Viren tells her that today it is his first official day into the Sood Enterprises Pvt Ltd? She was so thrilled..

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
So what you think as Viren got a new project what would be his strategdy will Nivi start giving him more importance with this.[/QUOTE] Rach, yes she will. I think it means a lot to her. I just realized that Viren did not take that Nivi's smile into counting but do you remember that big wide smile on Nivi's face when Viren tells her that today it is his first official day into the Sood Enterprises Pvt Ltd? She was so thrilled..
[/QUOTE]

yea i agree that she will be happy. and we have already filled pages on how he can handle both Nivi and work..and he will do good job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Payal agree with you she will give more importance and that was the biggest smile which Viren didn't notice. Moreover when he will come back tired she will get water for him and make his favorite food wow we started dreaming now. Lets see what will happen now and how they will show NivRen developments.

gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Rach, yes she will. I think it means a lot to her. I just realized that Viren did not take that Nivi's smile into counting but do you remember that big wide smile on Nivi's face when Viren tells her that today it is his first official day into the Sood Enterprises Pvt Ltd? She was so thrilled..
[/QUOTE]

yea i agree that she will be happy. and we have already filled pages on how he can handle both Nivi and work..and he will do good job.
[/QUOTE]
TRUE Simi he will do a wonderful job and Nivi will be happy with it then both will get their place in the family which both of them carving for.

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Payal agree with you she will give more importance and that was the biggest smile which Viren didn't notice. Moreover when he will come back tired she will get water for him and make his favorite food wow we started dreaming now. Lets see what will happen now and how they will show NivRen developments.
I know Rach, after Friday's episode and of course before this new promo came to light, I too had started imagining all sorts of development between NivRen. Day Dreaming

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

That's definitely something to dream about. Oh I can't wait to see Nivi worriedly waiting for Viren to come home after work as she did in Friday episode.  Day Dreaming Nivi is very caring girl, and till now we saw how much she cares for others now it's time to find out how much she does for her husband. In a way story is getting really interesting if CT handles it properly, I mean if they don't go on their sadistic route and make us see crying Nivi all the time. I can't wait to see what length Viren can go to protect Nivi and how much Nivi showers cares and attention for Viren.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top