Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 73)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

It's really annoying though- trying to figure out the purpose of this track. I don't want to think about it because I feel it'll all be in vain since CT's always have something entirely different in store for us which makes us all racking our heads over the issue seems like dimwits. Yet, at the same time I can't but be plagued by the thoughts as to what could the purpose be? The prevailing notion of split personalities doesn't fit in; Viren is shown as an obsessive lover who'd go to any heights to for his love and we were supposed to be all set for experiencing Viren's overly possessive side wherein he'd prove the fact that there is no boundary for his love for Nivi. So how does the idea of introducing a split personality fit in this context? The article on this issue never mentioned or hinted towards this. To my mind, split personalities arise when a person is in sufficient self conflict. As far as I know, Viren's supposed hatred towards Nivi is done with and that is just bolstered by the fact that Dadaji is doing well and has all praises for Nivi. How else, and exactly on what basis, could Viren be nursing self conflicting thoughts? He has been quite overt about the fact that he loves Nivi unconditionally and exceedingly. If we are to put a "psycho" label on Viren then it has to be sheerly on the basis of the fact that he is being over posessive, over indulging, and highly smitten by Nivi and that he loves her a little bit too much, but certainly not because he is battling some conflicting personality inside. It doesn't add up logically thinking. Why would he put the person he loves so much though this torture? Why would he want to prove her mentally unstable? Unless its for some deeper hidden agenda, I really don't see this through this puzzle. 

*sigh* 

As if it isn't hard enough to accept a "psychotic" label associated with Viren, and now this whole talks of him having a split personality :( No, I refuse to believe this, mainly because it doesn't add up. He can be an over indulgent lover, I don't care but not someone who is nursing a psychological disorder as ominous as Schizophrenia. Never, 

And OMG Nivi is not the victim of a disorder as such, you guys. What led to this idea? :S Let's not give CTs any more ideas, please *cries*

No like I said earlier CC is doing all of this. She setup that rope and sent Nivi to the bedroom. Then she sent everyone behind her to find out and catch her in the act.. there is nothing more to it. Nivi's dialog about why this is happening to her could be bcos she is confused as to who will want to hurt her and why someone is doing this to her...but I do not know why she trusts CC when she knows to what extent she can go..

sometimes I feel CT show Nivi really stupid and naive. Common there is so much stuff between Nivi and CC that she should better than that.

I think Nivi will tell Viren she did not do this and it was setup..and Viren will believe her and then start keeping at eye on everyone. someone is going to get caught...question is who. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 December 2010 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by _Hira_89

It's really annoying though- trying to figure out the purpose of this track. I don't want to think about it because I feel it'll all be in vain since CT's always have something entirely different in store for us which makes us all racking our heads over the issue seems like dimwits. Yet, at the same time I can't but be plagued by the thoughts as to what could the purpose be? The prevailing notion of split personalities doesn't fit in; Viren is shown as an obsessive lover who'd go to any heights to for his love and we were supposed to be all set for experiencing Viren's overly possessive side wherein he'd prove the fact that there is no boundary for his love for Nivi. So how does the idea of introducing a split personality fit in this context? The article on this issue never mentioned or hinted towards this. To my mind, split personalities arise when a person is in sufficient self conflict. As far as I know, Viren's supposed hatred towards Nivi is done with and that is just bolstered by the fact that Dadaji is doing well and has all praises for Nivi. How else, and exactly on what basis, could Viren be nursing self conflicting thoughts? He has been quite overt about the fact that he loves Nivi unconditionally and exceedingly. If we are to put a "psycho" label on Viren then it has to be sheerly on the basis of the fact that he is being over posessive, over indulging, and highly smitten by Nivi and that he loves her a little bit too much, but certainly not because he is battling some conflicting personality inside. It doesn't add up logically thinking. Why would he put the person he loves so much though this torture? Why would he want to prove her mentally unstable? Unless its for some deeper hidden agenda, I really don't see this through this puzzle. 

*sigh* 

As if it isn't hard enough to accept a "psychotic" label associated with Viren, and now this whole talks of him having a split personality :( No, I refuse to believe this, mainly because it doesn't add up. He can be an over indulgent lover, I don't care but not someone who is nursing a psychological disorder as ominous as Schizophrenia. Never, 

And OMG Nivi is not the victim of a disorder as such, you guys. What led to this idea? :S Let's not give CTs any more ideas, please *cries*

No like I said earlier CC is doing all of this. She setup that rope and sent Nivi to the bedroom. Then she sent everyone behind her to find out and catch her in the act.. there is nothing more to it. Nivi's dialog about why this is happening to her could be bcos she is confused as to who will want to hurt her and why someone is doing this to her...but I do not know why she trusts CC when she knows to what extent she can go..

sometimes I feel CT show Nivi really stupid and naive. Common there is so much stuff between Nivi and CC that she should better than that.

I think Nivi will tell Viren she did not do this and it was setup..and Viren will believe her and then start keeping at eye on everyone. someone is going to get caught...question is who. 
Agree Simi even I don't think it as a split personality case I don't know what will they show so till they show something drastic we are gonna enjoy NivRen love story isn't it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
if Nivi does not talk to Viren bcos she is scared what he will think then that will be a big mistake on her part..then CT are heights. Bcos if she does not talk to him..he will think Nivi is not happy with her life and she will leave him one day..this will drive him to extreme levels.

he will go BALLISTIC with the mere thought and he would be totally confused as to what to do now. How to reach out to her? what to talk to her to open u?? 

This cannot happen...this will be a blow to Viren's love. He will feel he has failed. and fear of losing only one he loves will drive him insane. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, Rach, Ketty, Simran, Hira (not sure who else is online) but quickly please revert back to Suchi's weekend retreat thread and answer her question..

Edited by Excruciating - 26 December 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

so that day on the bike scene right?? Where do you think Viren was taking Nivi?? where was the date going to be?? dinner?? or some park?

For a minute I thought we are going to see SUCHI's scene about them going to the Movie Cinema..remmebers how they go on the bike and stuff..
I think some park where 2 would have been alone chatting and having fun beside beautiful mountains.

Yea but seeing how fast he pulled PLAN B out of nowhere.I wonder what Plan A would have been like? I still feel they were going to the cinema hall.
bcos park does not seem right since Nivi will not talk to Viren openly anyway..he keeps doing things where ppl are around..sitting quietly and talking is not for Nivi..she gets too impatient to go home.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

if Nivi does not talk to Viren bcos she is scared what he will think then that will be a big mistake on her part..then CT are heights. Bcos if she does not talk to him..he will think Nivi is not happy with her life and she will leave him one day..this will drive him to extreme levels.

he will go BALLISTIC with the mere thought and he would be totally confused as to what to do now. How to reach out to her? what to talk to her to open u?? 

This cannot happen...this will be a blow to Viren's love. He will feel he has failed. and fear of losing only one he loves will drive him insane. 
Jaan you were only telling us to not think about MP and what will happen now you only started I think Nivi will tell Viren but don't know how Viren will react to all this I think he will react in similar way he is doing now.

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Neither Viren nor Nivi is having a split personalities guys. This all our brain going on over drive when it comes to MP track. I think now we will see what article meant by Viren being psychotic, he will be just overly protective about Nivi and we will see him really aggressive towards people who he thinks are hurting her. I remember in wedding confrontation scene when CC tried to separate Nivi's hand from his, he was enraged. So if he thinks somebody is trying to kill or make her insane, that was nothing compare to what we will see now. But still it will be all for his love and not to hurt her. I am upset about the promo but let's not forget that normally CCBM promos are track promos and those things doesn't exactly happen in show. It will be interesting to see how Viren handles all this nonsense going around Nivi.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Neither Viren nor Nivi is having a split personalities guys. This all our brain going on over drive when it comes to MP track. I think now we will see what article meant by Viren being psychotic, he will be just overly protective about Nivi and we will see him really aggressive towards people who he thinks are hurting her. I remember in wedding confrontation scene when CC tried to separate Nivi's hand from his, he was enraged. So if he thinks somebody is trying to kill or make her insane, that was nothing compare to what we will see now. But still it will be all for his love and not to hurt her. I am upset about the promo but let's not forget that normally CCBM promos are track promos and those things doesn't exactly happen in show. It will be interesting to see how Viren handles all this nonsense going around Nivi.  
Agree with you Ketty Viren will become overprotective about Nivi and will do everything in his powers to save her and will never hurt her like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top