Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 72)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
yea thats all we can do..forget the promo and wait and see what will happen..its better we discuss what we already know than unknown. 

so what do we discuss now?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yea thats all we can do..forget the promo and wait and see what will happen..its better we discuss what we already know than unknown. 

You didn't gave us analysis on friday's episode so give us that first

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

oh no...analysis?? i am just a reader of the analysis...I cannot write it..i have not written any analysis till now. I think I am not a good writer like other people here and it would be an injustice to all of us Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

oh no...analysis?? i am just a reader of the analysis...I cannot write it..i have not written any analysis till now. I think I am not a good writer like other people here and it would be an injustice to all of us Smile
But I don't think so you provide very lovely points which we never think of
_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
It's really annoying though- trying to figure out the purpose of this track. I don't want to think about it because I feel it'll all be in vain since CT's always have something entirely different in store for us which makes us all racking our heads over the issue seems like dimwits. Yet, at the same time I can't but be plagued by the thoughts as to what could the purpose be? The prevailing notion of split personalities doesn't fit in; Viren is shown as an obsessive lover who'd go to any heights to for his love and we were supposed to be all set for experiencing Viren's overly possessive side wherein he'd prove the fact that there is no boundary for his love for Nivi. So how does the idea of introducing a split personality fit in this context? The article on this issue never mentioned or hinted towards this. To my mind, split personalities arise when a person is in sufficient self conflict. As far as I know, Viren's supposed hatred towards Nivi is done with and that is just bolstered by the fact that Dadaji is doing well and has all praises for Nivi. How else, and exactly on what basis, could Viren be nursing self conflicting thoughts? He has been quite overt about the fact that he loves Nivi unconditionally and exceedingly. If we are to put a "psycho" label on Viren then it has to be sheerly on the basis of the fact that he is being over posessive, over indulging, and highly smitten by Nivi and that he loves her a little bit too much, but certainly not because he is battling some conflicting personality inside. It doesn't add up logically thinking. Why would he put the person he loves so much though this torture? Why would he want to prove her mentally unstable? Unless its for some deeper hidden agenda, I really don't see this through this puzzle. 

*sigh* 

As if it isn't hard enough to accept a "psychotic" label associated with Viren, and now this whole talks of him having a split personality :( No, I refuse to believe this, mainly because it doesn't add up. He can be an over indulgent lover, I don't care but not someone who is nursing a psychological disorder as ominous as Schizophrenia. Never, 

And OMG Nivi is not the victim of a disorder as such, you guys. What led to this idea? :S Let's not give CTs any more ideas, please *cries*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
so that day on the bike scene right?? Where do you think Viren was taking Nivi?? where was the date going to be?? dinner?? or some park?

For a minute I thought we are going to see SUCHI's scene about them going to the Movie Cinema..remmebers how they go on the bike and stuff..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

so that day on the bike scene right?? Where do you think Viren was taking Nivi?? where was the date going to be?? dinner?? or some park?

For a minute I thought we are going to see SUCHI's scene about them going to the Movie Cinema..remmebers how they go on the bike and stuff..
I think some park where 2 would have been alone chatting and having fun beside beautiful mountains.

gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Aww, that would have been really nice. Day Dreaming You are right, Simran, none of us thought about that and question what date Viren had planned..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top