Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 71)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

and if you guys remember even Lalji kaka saw Nivi talking in VD's old bedroom on the old phone..and so he will tell BS that something is wrong her with as they all know that phone does NOT work...

this will BS doubt Nivi little more..

plus if CT make Viren back to being smart then he would remember all the past mishaps and how Nivi tried to tell him..
I think something else may happen I mean if lalji tell anything to BS then I think he may think that someone is definitely doing something against Nivi as among all good people only he has his brain working and can predict things soon ya sometime he may  disbelieve but he can judge many things.
Viren if he understand also they will never show him believing in Nivi and we will go on cursing him till whole MP track is over.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hey guyz they were like, may be Nivi has a psychotic disorder or something..but I think thats not true.. it wouldn't make sense for the story.
We all know that Nivi's mom hung herself and died or killed herself so may be she killed herself by hanging.. so its possible that  what YD is trying to do is , to prove her crazy or with suicidal stuff..

Suchi yaar ab yehi baccha tha CT's ko yeh idea bhi mat do kahin vakai mein Nivi ko hi split personality ka shikar bana dein forget about it. Someone else is making her insane to prove she is mad and so that no one would talk to her
Few possibilities
  1. Viren (as article say he will turn psychotic) doesn't want anyone near her so that she will only be with him and doesn't go anywhere leaving him.
  2. Chanchal she got the idea to drive her crazy and now even DD is against her so she can prove she is mad that even her sister doesn't believe her and thus want to separate her from Viren.
  3. YD she never wants Nivi as DIL but she came as Viren's wife and moreover she was responsible indirectly for NL death so she wants Nivi to die same way

@ bold.. but I just dont agree with this point 1. Bcos till now they have not shown any signs of this...i mean they have shown SOOO many signs that gives us some idea of everything happening in the serial but not this one....I will stand by that MP is NOT Viren. 

Viren was never shown as jealous when Nivi goes to meet BS, or she is talking to Sid, or when she is helping DD, or when Nivi is helping VD in the kitchen...etc. 

so no way Viren wants her by himself...and plus after the date and bike scene ..Viren can see Nivi is coming towards him and there is no reason for him to isolate her. 

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I am just confused and wondering who told everyone to come to Nivi's room... if these ppl are smart (BS and Viren) then would know that whoever told them or atleast told BS to come to the room has to have some motive..

I mean what dialog and what scenario will that person lead everyone to Nivi's room?? I just dont get it?? 

Does anyone here have any ideas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Ohh guyzzzz just read abt d promo.n believe me till now i was only confused regarding MP but now i m scared .

Yaarr Guyzz do u thnk Viren cn hav d spilit personailty ? I mean his 1 part loves Nivi frm core of his heartmore then himself but his 2nd part still considers her as his enemy's daughter So scaring Nivi n proving Nivi Mad is all done by Viren in his subconsicious mind .there is proof also .See When Viren Takes Nivi for date in his bike , it would hav  happen ki 2nd part of Viren who hates Nivi doesn't want d date n So Viren himself Cuts d pipe .n See na d 2nd part also cn b shown as a obessive person abt whch Kinshuk was talking

OMGG i m damnn damnn confused .plzzz i want Nivren's love story yaar n Viren's obessive track as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot
Hey Rach it was a lot of fun coz I was at a sleepover at my friends house but yaar I'm so addicted to this forum that i kept on thinking and talking abt u guys and my friend was quite upset.
Good Zarmeen I am happy that you did enjoyed your holidays so do you think this thread can spare warth of tomorrow and can move on to day after tomorrow
Rach the way we r going I'm surprised that this thread is still surviving coz when I came online this morning I was expecting that we might be on 100th page by now but I guess everybody was busy with the holiday.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
If Nivi is shown as sick person (split personalities) then this is HEIGHTS of CT. They could not come up with anything better???? I mean come one this is a easy way out to justify person's doing. 

Another reason Nivi does not have any problem is bcos her inner personality would have stopped her from leaving Sid in the first place. She herself would not have left him so easily. They would have shown something in that context..like her hurting or thinking in that way. so NOO NO NO way Nivi has any problems...I think it is a setup by CC to make Nivi look psycho.

Also, NT was not shown scared of Nivi or her marriage with Viren..if something was wrong with her they would have shown some tensions or signs...like they have for Viren by CC and childhood things.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Seriously, I want this whole mysterious angle to be done with. Hate it. 

Not that I have seen the promo, but I think its just another way of showing us viewers, who are ever so deeply indulged in the NivRen dreamland of late, that the mystery track is still on and the fact that they are not at all done with putting Nivi through this insane torture. Heh, I for one had put this rubbish track behind me for a moment and was on a NivRen dreaming spree :( Sadly, this supposed mystery track still plagues us and I hope this is done with soon. More than being mysterious, it's being annoying to the core :@

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I am just confused and wondering who told everyone to come to Nivi's room... if these ppl are smart (BS and Viren) then would know that whoever told them or atleast told BS to come to the room has to have some motive..

I mean what dialog and what scenario will that person lead everyone to Nivi's room?? I just dont get it?? 

Does anyone here have any ideas?
Hey Simran, don't take the promo literally. Through these promos the CTs are trying to show you what is going to happen, so in this case, they are basically trying to say that the MP track is going to continue, wherein Nivi clearly sees all these things happening but no one believes her, which so far only few people have been present like Vandana during the bloodly kurpa scene or Viren otherwise but now maybe the whole family will come to know. That is how I have come to understand these promos. Could be wrong..

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top