Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 70)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot
Hey Rach it was a lot of fun coz I was at a sleepover at my friends house but yaar I'm so addicted to this forum that i kept on thinking and talking abt u guys and my friend was quite upset.
Good Zarmeen I am happy that you did enjoyed your holidays so do you think this thread can spare warth of tomorrow and can move on to day after tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MewPrincess

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot
are you Rach di??Confused
My little Mew princess also couldn't recognize me yep its me sweetu I changed my ID how is it
its very cute just like you!HugEmbarrassed love you Rach di i was missing you i was wondering where were you?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by xaviara

It was us who had earlier established that the MP is trying to drive Nivi insane so that she commits suicide, just like her mom !! But the truth of her mom committing suicide is not known to Viren !! He only knows from the confrontation scene with Keshav that because of false accusations Nivi's mom died, and that could be from heart attack too, he didn't mention anything about her taking her own life !!  so everyone, except Yash, Divya and Viren knows about her suicide !! So how could it be Viren ?

good one.. Thank god Navz you gave good explanation about why Viren cannot be MP. 

Please I really do not want him to bcos he is the only one for her.. But I bet it is CC or YD idea of the rope n they will say she needs to leave the house and go to Mental Asylum bcos she can kill anyone too ..or Nivi is not safe in the house bcos she can do anything to herself..

my doubt is going on DD bcos she wants Nivi out of the house...
No Simran it can't be DD as MP started his game long time back but DD started doubting Nivi just recently so DD can't be the person.

Ok then it has be CC..I am going to take a stand with that and stick with her until proven otherwise...

see in the promo (which i have not seen) all family members present when Viren finds out and ask her...so who will call everyone to Nivi's room...otherwise these pppl are never around her room..so someone has to tell them to show up at Nivi's room at this given moment to see this...
I dont think YD does this kind of thing. and if you see she has been very quite after the speech BS gave that day and she is not talking to CC that much. 

CT can show Sid trusting Nivi and helping her bcos this is the time to redeem Sid from past mistakes and grow his character...

Viren too will stand by her and i agree with ALL of you ..thats what he meant in the article about being passionate for her...he said he loves her passionately.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
but honestly if this continues i would just puke puke and puke

gmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
see simran thats just it...shez been too quite. and we all sknow sh ewas the reason why nivi's mom committed suicide and she did it one time she will do it again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hey guyz they were like, may be Nivi has a psychotic disorder or something..but I think thats not true.. it wouldn't make sense for the story.
We all know that Nivi's mom hung herself and died or killed herself so may be she killed herself by hanging.. so its possible that  what YD is trying to do is , to prove her crazy or with suicidal stuff..

but guys if we list how many things CC has done to make Nivi life hell vz. YD then I think CC is more ...so i could very well be CC doing this..

and also if we think..YD could PUSH Nivi's mom over the edge bcos such a big blame was put on Keshav...but in NIvi's case they are touturing her only. they are not doing anything to Viren or other members who Nivi love that bcos of their life things Nivi will kill herself.

I think CC and YD know Nivi will not kill herself..she is strong..so, they are using this rope idea to make her look insane in front of everyone (esp Viren and BS) and sent to mental asylum away from their house..they do not want her in their house. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 December 2010 at 1:13pm

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hey guyz they were like, may be Nivi has a psychotic disorder or something..but I think thats not true.. it wouldn't make sense for the story.
We all know that Nivi's mom hung herself and died or killed herself so may be she killed herself by hanging.. so its possible that  what YD is trying to do is , to prove her crazy or with suicidal stuff..

Suchi yaar ab yehi baccha tha CT's ko yeh idea bhi mat do kahin vakai mein Nivi ko hi split personality ka shikar bana dein forget about it. Someone else is making her insane to prove she is mad and so that no one would talk to her
Few possibilities
  1. Viren (as article say he will turn psychotic) doesn't want anyone near her so that she will only be with him and doesn't go anywhere leaving him.
  2. Chanchal she got the idea to drive her crazy and now even DD is against her so she can prove she is mad that even her sister doesn't believe her and thus want to separate her from Viren.
  3. YD she never wants Nivi as DIL but she came as Viren's wife and moreover she was responsible indirectly for NL death so she wants Nivi to die same way

gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
and if you guys remember even Lalji kaka saw Nivi talking in VD's old bedroom on the old phone..and so he will tell BS that something is wrong her with as they all know that phone does NOT work...

this will BS doubt Nivi little more..

plus if CT make Viren back to being smart then he would remember all the past mishaps and how Nivi tried to tell him..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top