Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 69)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Originally posted by zarmeeno

[QUOTE=asyadada]Wow! 42 pages already?! I didn't get a chance to come online today at all Unhappy. My family hosted a party on the 24th for some relatives and today my sisters and I went to see the movie: The King's Speech and then got home from a party while back. 

So it's 3am and I'm catching up on what you guys have talked about. What I found MOST interesting about everyone's conversations is how NivRen has bonded SO MANY PPL FROM VARIOUS WALKS OF LIFE THROUGH THIS FORUM. For example, we have teenagers to auntijis (btw, I'm in the auntiji or di category being one of the few  38 year old's on this forum Unhappy); school/college going girls/young women to career women and housewives. What's so wonderful is that age and religious differences have no meaning and significance in this forum!  So this is the true magic of NivRen!

Just like the rest of you I enjoyed Friday's episode intensely and am looking forward to the friendship track. As for Nivi and Viren, well I too love the Viren with attitude and am looking forward to Nivi developing more of a backbone. 
But Asya sweetie y r u sad being a 38 year old. I am also 36 yaar old and love being called a Di but I have to agree with u that how Nivren has binded so many people not just from various walks of life but of various ages and from various parts of the world. We have mashallah become so close that I really miss u guys and really get upset with myself when I can't come online to cwhat is happening here.  It is like a small family to me and I love everybody here like my own family.

Yaar Friday episode was just out of this world. Yaar nothing could beat Friday episode . And I wish that CT's in no wy destroy this relationship.

Zarmeen, 
I'm not sad about my age, I just don't want to seem "sad" about  acting not my age about NivRen, but I can't help it, they're just too cute!  And like you, I too miss this place and the friends here if I don't get a chance get on for even a day.

U know what Asya u will not believe it but my grandma was exactly like this. She use to have all board games and cards with her and use to play with us, then Lamhe and a Pakistani serial Dhoop kinaray (which by the way is my fav serial ever) which were favourite movie/show and she use to carry the videos of these 2 everywhere with her and use to watch them everyday and she knew the dialogues by heart and it ws not like this that she was really young, she was actually in her 70's and I have yet c an old person as lively as her and my family says that I'm exactly like her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rach.

I think the next whole week we will see rift track at its peak and from next year we will see MP track getting intense. And then we will see Viren getting overly protective about Nivi due to all these incidents and he might look little obsessive about her. Well he is already passionate but let's see how far he can go for his love. If they keep friendship/romance track at steady speed with MP on loose, I won't complain. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 26 December 2010 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot
Hey Rach it was a lot of fun coz I was at a sleepover at my friends house but yaar I'm so addicted to this forum that i kept on thinking and talking abt u guys and my friend was quite upset.

shana_83ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

are you Rach di??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by xaviara

It was us who had earlier established that the MP is trying to drive Nivi insane so that she commits suicide, just like her mom !! But the truth of her mom committing suicide is not known to Viren !! He only knows from the confrontation scene with Keshav that because of false accusations Nivi's mom died, and that could be from heart attack too, he didn't mention anything about her taking her own life !!  so everyone, except Yash, Divya and Viren knows about her suicide !! So how could it be Viren ?

good one.. Thank god Navz you gave good explanation about why Viren cannot be MP. 

Please I really do not want him to bcos he is the only one for her.. But I bet it is CC or YD idea of the rope n they will say she needs to leave the house and go to Mental Asylum bcos she can kill anyone too ..or Nivi is not safe in the house bcos she can do anything to herself..

my doubt is going on DD bcos she wants Nivi out of the house...
No Simran it can't be DD as MP started his game long time back but DD started doubting Nivi just recently so DD can't be the person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

are you Rach di??Confused
My little Mew princess also couldn't recognize me yep its me sweetu I changed my ID how is it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey guyz they were like, may be Nivi has a psychotic disorder or something..but I think thats not true.. it wouldn't make sense for the story.
We all know that Nivi's mom hung herself and died or killed herself so may be she killed herself by hanging.. so its possible that  what YD is trying to do is , to prove her crazy or with suicidal stuff..

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top