Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 68)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Milee & Ketty : OMG, I just noticed, you girls became Goldie !! Congratulations my darlings !! *hugs*
Thanks sweetie, This is all NirRen's doing. I couldn't believe I have completed 1000 post within 2 months. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MewPrincess

my sweet di's i created my first vm can you watch it pls

heyy mew, how are u doing honey ? Haven't see you on the forum as such ! how have u been ??
i'm fine di yeah a few days i used to hang in bb4 forum but i'm fully back here and dedicated myself to NivRenEmbarrassed

shana_83zarmeenoScintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

[QUOTE=asyadada]Wow! 42 pages already?! I didn't get a chance to come online today at all Unhappy. My family hosted a party on the 24th for some relatives and today my sisters and I went to see the movie: The King's Speech and then got home from a party while back. 

So it's 3am and I'm catching up on what you guys have talked about. What I found MOST interesting about everyone's conversations is how NivRen has bonded SO MANY PPL FROM VARIOUS WALKS OF LIFE THROUGH THIS FORUM. For example, we have teenagers to auntijis (btw, I'm in the auntiji or di category being one of the few  38 year old's on this forum Unhappy); school/college going girls/young women to career women and housewives. What's so wonderful is that age and religious differences have no meaning and significance in this forum!  So this is the true magic of NivRen!

Just like the rest of you I enjoyed Friday's episode intensely and am looking forward to the friendship track. As for Nivi and Viren, well I too love the Viren with attitude and am looking forward to Nivi developing more of a backbone. 
But Asya sweetie y r u sad being a 38 year old. I am also 36 yaar old and love being called a Di but I have to agree with u that how Nivren has binded so many people not just from various walks of life but of various ages and from various parts of the world. We have mashallah become so close that I really miss u guys and really get upset with myself when I can't come online to cwhat is happening here.  It is like a small family to me and I love everybody here like my own family.

Yaar Friday episode was just out of this world. Yaar nothing could beat Friday episode . And I wish that CT's in no wy destroy this relationship.

Zarmeen, 
I'm not sad about my age, I just don't want to seem "sad" about  acting not my age about NivRen, but I can't help it, they're just too cute!  And like you, I too miss this place and the friends here if I don't get a chance get on for even a day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Totally agree with your POV Navz. Whatever trouble this MP is creating for Nivi will bring NivRen closer only. May be now Viren will start taking her seriously regarding her fears and those incidents. I really want Viren to start looking into this things rather than just brushing aside as his wife's tiredness.

Rach I also have a filling that whatever aggressiveness we will see in Viren will be towards his family only not to Nivi. But just want CT to finish this rift track before going intense on MP track. I want Nivi to have more support in that house when things gets worse.

Ketty, even if the rift track is over, Divya will say once or twice that Nivi is not mental, and then third time, even she will wonder if Nivihas gone insane, so no support from her either !! The other support is Vandana, but even she has been exposed to an incident with the bloody Kurta and she didn't believe Nivi, so not counting any support from her either !! Sid is no support even if he doesn't believe she has gone insane, and Bhupat is the sort to believe in proof and what the eyes have seen to believe in something, so no support from him either !! So when things are going to get tough for her, it will be only Viren who will believe in her and support her !!

Navz agree with you sweety VD, Divya, BS and Sid will not be of support as they will not be able to understand the things till they come crystal clear only person in the house who can understand her is Viren so we should have complete faith in Viren and their lovestory will kick start soon.

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god I am scared now what they are gonna show us anyway lets wait and watch I really want to see the promo.
Navz loved your analysis sweety hope they move in your way but don't know how they will move story now as everything is just vague and they are pro at throwing googlies. So I think the track will start in Jan but we will not know anything about MP till late as they will just show glimpse but not the complete picture.

Sweety Jan starts in a few days !! so we will get a dhamka on friday for sure !! we even might get a Maha episode !! But the thing is, the JB article said that this is a start of a friendship and then love, so whatever is gonna happen next will not have an impact on Nivi or NivRen relationship ! Plus Kinshuk said that he is the new hero of 2011, that means he can't be negative, so this promo and that rope depicts something is not actual !!
Navz agree with you some dhamaka will definitely happen this friday or next monday but as Kinshuk said this track will provide intruging momemts of his disappearance, his past, kind of love etc so I think some parts will come out not the clear picture as if they show clearly then everyone will know he is MP and psychotic in the start itself than these questions will not come in minds na.

This was posted in other thread about the promo

in the promo nivi enters her room, she sees a fasi ka rope hanging from the roof, she climbs to untie it when viren suddenly comes and asks her yeh tum kya kar rahee hoon(as he thinks that she is trying to hang herself) the whole family is standing behind, shocked, nivi says that no she was not  doing anything, but it seems no one is believing her...then she is saying yeh sab kyun ho raha hai mere saath!!  I really dont know what are trying to show, is nivi mad or what...hey they gonna kill us with these twists and mysteries....kahin aisa toh nahin ki nivi hi psycho ho..or she has split personality...really...what is cooking up now...i really wonder!!

Looks like someone is busy trying to prove Nivi mad. And we know from previous MP incidents that this has been the main MP goal.

Ok guys..this is shock and I never expected Nivi to have split personality.

please stop this CT. Do not do this bcos of all ppl we thought NIVI was the only one sane. ..even Viren we had doubts bcos at the article..

ok now my weekend is getting nervous and anxious. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Yaar I have to agree with Navi here. Sid is and has always been a total gone case as far as supporting the truth is concerned and we have seen it so no hopes from him and DD we all know how easily she gets manipulated as just a day before the Bday fiasco she was telling Nivi that she knows her better than any1else in that house and no matter what everybody tells her she will not gonna listen to them and the very next day she started doubting Nivi and her intentions, VD never believed her in Milk, bloody kurta thingy so I think the only support she will have is Viren and I think Viren support is more than enuf for her coz he has the courage to stand by her and protect her, trust her and believe in her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@ Milee & Ketty : OMG, I just noticed, you girls became Goldie !! Congratulations my darlings !! *hugs*
Thanks sweetie, This is all NirRen's doing. I couldn't believe I have completed 1000 post within 2 months. LOL
Oh ketty and Millie congratulations on becoming goldie sweety.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

It was us who had earlier established that the MP is trying to drive Nivi insane so that she commits suicide, just like her mom !! But the truth of her mom committing suicide is not known to Viren !! He only knows from the confrontation scene with Keshav that because of false accusations Nivi's mom died, and that could be from heart attack too, he didn't mention anything about her taking her own life !!  so everyone, except Yash, Divya and Viren knows about her suicide !! So how could it be Viren ?

good one.. Thank god Navz you gave good explanation about why Viren cannot be MP. 

Please I really do not want him to bcos he is the only one for her.. But I bet it is CC or YD idea of the rope n they will say she needs to leave the house and go to Mental Asylum bcos she can kill anyone too ..or Nivi is not safe in the house bcos she can do anything to herself..

my doubt is going on DD bcos she wants Nivi out of the house...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top