Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 67)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
my sweet di's i created my first vm can you watch it pls

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010zarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Totally agree with your POV Navz. Whatever trouble this MP is creating for Nivi will bring NivRen closer only. May be now Viren will start taking her seriously regarding her fears and those incidents. I really want Viren to start looking into this things rather than just brushing aside as his wife's tiredness.

Rach I also have a filling that whatever aggressiveness we will see in Viren will be towards his family only not to Nivi. But just want CT to finish this rift track before going intense on MP track. I want Nivi to have more support in that house when things gets worse.

Ketty, even if the rift track is over, Divya will say once or twice that Nivi is not mental, and then third time, even she will wonder if Nivihas gone insane, so no support from her either !! The other support is Vandana, but even she has been exposed to an incident with the bloody Kurta and she didn't believe Nivi, so not counting any support from her either !! Sid is no support even if he doesn't believe she has gone insane, and Bhupat is the sort to believe in proof and what the eyes have seen to believe in something, so no support from him either !! So when things are going to get tough for her, it will be only Viren who will believe in her and support her !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ok everyone ..nice chatting to u guys again....Tc....Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

my sweet di's i created my first vm can you watch it pls

heyy mew, how are u doing honey ? Haven't see you on the forum as such ! how have u been ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Ok everyone ..nice chatting to u guys again....Tc....Hug

Nice chatting with you too sweetheart !! Hope to you tomorrow ! Till then take good care of you !! *hugs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ Milee & Ketty : OMG, I just noticed, you girls became Goldie !! Congratulations my darlings !! *hugs*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Totally agree with your POV Navz. Whatever trouble this MP is creating for Nivi will bring NivRen closer only. May be now Viren will start taking her seriously regarding her fears and those incidents. I really want Viren to start looking into this things rather than just brushing aside as his wife's tiredness.

Rach I also have a filling that whatever aggressiveness we will see in Viren will be towards his family only not to Nivi. But just want CT to finish this rift track before going intense on MP track. I want Nivi to have more support in that house when things gets worse.

Ketty, even if the rift track is over, Divya will say once or twice that Nivi is not mental, and then third time, even she will wonder if Nivihas gone insane, so no support from her either !! The other support is Vandana, but even she has been exposed to an incident with the bloody Kurta and she didn't believe Nivi, so not counting any support from her either !! Sid is no support even if he doesn't believe she has gone insane, and Bhupat is the sort to believe in proof and what the eyes have seen to believe in something, so no support from him either !! So when things are going to get tough for her, it will be only Viren who will believe in her and support her !!

You are right, I forgot DIvya's limit of thinking and trust for a while. LOL I don't have any expectation from VD, BS, or Sid. As you said BS only believes what he sees and VD is doubtful herself so she will try to help her but still won't believe her. Sid won't any help until he grows a spine. That only leaves Viren and he will be there for her no matter what. I will be mad if even for an instance he thinks Nivi is going insane. 

shana_83simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
when you guys do let me know what you think of it since its my first so i need advice and support 

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top