Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 66)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

It was us who had earlier established that the MP is trying to drive Nivi insane so that she commits suicide, just like her mom !! But the truth of her mom committing suicide is not known to Viren !! He only knows from the confrontation scene with Keshav that because of false accusations Nivi's mom died, and that could be from heart attack too, he didn't mention anything about her taking her own life !!  so everyone, except Yash, Divya and Viren knows about her suicide !! So how could it be Viren ?
Look CT's have already shown DD, Sid and Viren trying to commit suicide or scaring about suicide to their parents so now how can they leave Nivi once they have to show na everyone thinking that she is also trying to commit suicide.

One more thing coming to my mind in flashback scene Viren threatened his mom that he will commit suicide so he can definetely knows what things are required to for a person to breakdown but he can't do it to Nivi as he loves her a lot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

But essence of story is always similar to what they show in promo what ever it is they will show no one believing her and she considering herself mad in this. Who is behind all these will not be shown completely.
Yes it will b..but hw they bulid up to that will make sense..whilst here wer all confused...havin seen only one scene........
Wat dz Viren derive from proving Nivi is Mad.Confused.....if he is 2 b  the stalker??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

When Viren asked her in promo kya kar rahi ho tum, Nivi should have said that Fansi ka fanda taiyar kar rahi hu apani pyari saas ke liye. LOL LOL LOL

Jokes apart, I know this not exactly how it is going to happen in show but come one yaar what's with with show and suicide. 

Sweetie they are trying to show the classic 'like mother like daughter' case scenario, which is not the case at all with Nivi, she maybe timid and shy, but she is no weakling !!! I think this rift track, this MP track and proving her mad is all resulting in one realization for NivRen together, that even after having a family, they really have no one but each other and if the stalker is trying to drive Nivi to commit suicide, or to drive her away from Viren, then the plan is gonna backfire because the more trouble this person causes Nivi, the more stronger NivRen's relationship is going to be !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I think Millie is right Viren can go psycho for his parents and YD but not against Nivi and he will protect her from every harm coming her way but in a very different manner so lets see what is store for us in future. How they are going to show us that Viren is psychotic and how NivRen will fall in love in the process.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaxaviara

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Sweetie they are trying to show the classic 'like mother like daughter' case scenario, which is not the case at all with Nivi, she maybe timid and shy, but she is no weakling !!! I think this rift track, this MP track and proving her mad is all resulting in one realization for NivRen together, that even after having a family, they really have no one but each other and if the stalker is trying to drive Nivi to commit suicide, or to drive her away from Viren, then the plan is gonna backfire because the more trouble this person causes Nivi, the more stronger NivRen's relationship is going to be !!

yep it looks like amidst all the drama n suspense...NivRen wll b inching closer n closerEmbarrassed....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I have to agree with Milee and Sauji on this, I don't think Viren is the stalker either !! And I have been saying this forever, it just doesn't make sense ! Plus i don't see him going psycho against Nivi or hurting her even unintentionally !! So he is definitely going to go psycho against the people who have wronger her !! I just can't forget his dialogue 'Is par zulm karney ka haq kisi ko bhi nahi hai, mujhey bhi nahi' !! So as far as i'm concerned he is not the stalker !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsmilee1014tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, what a retreat Suchi wrote just Mindblowing. She made all our dream come true and specially mine,Anju & Zarmeen's we were just discussing this last week before bike ride scene that they should all go on a road trip, hahahahahha. But it was done brilliantly.

And coming to other topic I just saw on the forum about New Promo. My thoughts we should not worry much as it will not effect our NivRen and their relation at all.
Remember Navi said that who ever is the MP is doing this to make Nivi go insane and kill herself just like her mom did, but we saw our Nivi was strong in all the situations. Yes, she was so scared but at the same time she was composed. So now what I was saying will also come true I think. Viren will go completely psycho against who ever is doing this and I sure he knows its none other than his mom or YD. He goes psycho to protect Nivi not against Nivi.
Remember the dialogue he said before dadaji stopped him "ab tak mera pyaar nay baand rakha tha ab ye bandan aur majboot hogayi hai tumahara naphrat dekhkar" something like this. So he will be protecting Nivi.

I have to go right now for lunch but be back and discuss in details.

I agree totally, that is what I have been saying too, because even the BugalBandi article said that this is a starting of their friendship which will turn into love, so whatever happens, it will not affect NivRen's relationship at all !! Plus why would Viren go psycho on Nivi now when she is finally reciprocating his feelings and care and is paying attention to him !!

Hello Girls. Just saw the thing regarding new promo. I have to agree with Milee and Navi here that it will not effect Nivren relationship and MP for me is definitely not Virne. What would he gain by cutting the fuel pipe of his own bike and get stranded and the cut is also that bike just did not get repaired that easily. So for MP is definitely not Viren.

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your POV Navz. Whatever trouble this MP is creating for Nivi will bring NivRen closer only. May be now Viren will start taking her seriously regarding her fears and those incidents. I really want Viren to start looking into this things rather than just brushing aside as his wife's tiredness.

Rach I also have a filling that whatever aggressiveness we will see in Viren will be towards his family only not to Nivi. But just want CT to finish this rift track before going intense on MP track. I want Nivi to have more support in that house when things gets worse.

shana_83simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top