Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 62)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@ sanju : My Dil goes Hmmmmmmm is a nice one !! my votes goes to that one !! LOL
Oh Navi, Navi Navi you are here. Its so good to see you after a longggggg time dear. How are you feeling, all better. And how is your internet is it working?
Its been so long we discussed something properly. Its so nice to see you again. I will be back let me go read Scuhi's retreat.

I knowwwwwwwww sweetie ! am dying to discuss with you too !! am better, so finally came online, but the past two days were bad !!! didnt have any energy at all !! and my internet is fine at last !! so no worries there, will be back to chatting and analyzing with yo all by tomorrow Inshallah !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Just read the new promo post. Argh.... promo is maha confusing. Anyone please enlighten me. Confused I don't want to jump to worse conclusion. 

relax ketty ! don't borrow trouble ! lets wait for the promo and then worry !! maybe it is a positive promo, we don't know in what context does Nivi says that !!

Promo shows Nivi entering a room and she saw fansi rope and when she tried to untie it, Viren caught her and asked her what she was doing and then Nivi says what is happening to me. Confused

Oh God ! A chill just went up my spine just reading that !! what the hell are the CT's up to ?? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Just read the new promo post. Argh.... promo is maha confusing. Anyone please enlighten me. Confused I don't want to jump to worse conclusion. 

relax ketty ! don't borrow trouble ! lets wait for the promo and then worry !! maybe it is a positive promo, we don't know in what context does Nivi says that !!
Agree with you Navz we should not jump to conclusions soon we should wait and watch for what googly we are going to get now anyways something big is going to happen this week I believe so gear up your sleaves girls.

By the way I was thinking how active we are na this thread also going to finish its century soon I think tomorrow this is also ending/.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Promo shows Nivi entering a room and she saw fansi rope and when she tried to untie it, Viren caught her and asked her what she was doing and then Nivi says what is happening to me. Confused

Oh God ! A chill just went up my spine just reading that !! what the hell are the CT's up to ?? Confused
LOLLOL   Lets wait n watch first......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Tell me about it CT just bring back us from sweetest dream to nightmare in 2 days. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

can som1 enlighten me wat MP is??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

omg guys it's 5:30am

m off to sleep...lol!
night Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Ketty where did you read it give me link omg this is done to make Nivi insane I don't think Viren can do this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top