Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 61)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15048

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ sanju : My Dil goes Hmmmmmmm is a nice one !! my votes goes to that one !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey girls, how are you all doing? Oh how I missed you all so much **BIG HUG** to all of you.
This weekend being holidays and parties I could not come online, today my husband saw my baichaini and sent me here for sometime, my sweetu Embarrassed husband just like sweetu Viren.
So what are you discussing? I still need to watch the episode peacefully and write my thoughts on the whole episode as I just did my analysis on NivRen on Friday.
And I need to fulfill request by Simran I think to do only on NivRen date. I will do it Simran I promise, and you know just like Viren I will keep my promise.
So Let me go and firs check Suchi's retreat as I am dying from Friday what she was writing and come back and read what you all were discussing.
See you all in a bit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 23819

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Bak....... after watchin ALL of Sanju VMEmbarrassed LOLLOL........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15048

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Just read the new promo post. Argh.... promo is maha confusing. Anyone please enlighten me. Confused I don't want to jump to worse conclusion. 


relax ketty ! don't borrow trouble ! lets wait for the promo and then worry !! maybe it is a positive promo, we don't know in what context does Nivi says that !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ sanju : My Dil goes Hmmmmmmm is a nice one !! my votes goes to that one !! LOL
Oh Navi, Navi Navi you are here. Its so good to see you after a longggggg time dear. How are you feeling, all better. And how is your internet is it working?
Its been so long we discussed something properly. Its so nice to see you again. I will be back let me go read Scuhi's retreat.
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Just read the new promo post. Argh.... promo is maha confusing. Anyone please enlighten me. Confused I don't want to jump to worse conclusion. 


relax ketty ! don't borrow trouble ! lets wait for the promo and then worry !! maybe it is a positive promo, we don't know in what context does Nivi says that !!

Promo shows Nivi entering a room and she saw fansi rope and when she tried to untie it, Viren caught her and asked her what she was doing and then Nivi says what is happening to me. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15048

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, how are you all doing? Oh how I missed you all so much **BIG HUG** to all of you.
This weekend being holidays and parties I could not come online, today my husband saw my baichaini and sent me here for sometime, my sweetu Embarrassed husband just like sweetu Viren.
So what are you discussing? I still need to watch the episode peacefully and write my thoughts on the whole episode as I just did my analysis on NivRen on Friday.
And I need to fulfill request by Simran I think to do only on NivRen date. I will do it Simran I promise, and you know just like Viren I will keep my promise.
So Let me go and firs check Suchi's retreat as I am dying from Friday what she was writing and come back and read what you all were discussing.
See you all in a bit.


Mileeeeeeeeeeee !!!! *hugs* awwww how I have missed you too !! dying to read your analysis !! Embarrassed and your hubby is such a sweetheart MashAllah !! God bless him !! Tell him thanks from our end too for sending you online to use !! missing you sooooooooooo much !! *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Just read the new promo post. Argh.... promo is maha confusing. Anyone please enlighten me. Confused I don't want to jump to worse conclusion. 


relax ketty ! don't borrow trouble ! lets wait for the promo and then worry !! maybe it is a positive promo, we don't know in what context does Nivi says that !!
Ya, but I am with Ketty here too and worried because a fasi ka rope doesn't sound positive in any way. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index