Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 58)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiiiiiiiiii guzzzzzzz Hu r u all ? HugHug
.I m here after so many effortss as my net was givngg damnn damnn trouble . Angry .Biut now it's okk .thankk god .

hav 2 read lotzz of pages u all hav filled .So cn i join u rght now .n whatzz discussion gong on ?

hey Sush welcome dear...sow whats on your mind today..did you seen anuy other scenes where you felt Viren is trying to Kiss Nivi Wink..ok just kidding..

but lets talk about some other scene...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sanju you are absolutely crazy jaan omg if you made a vm with that song Kinny ka to pata nahi mental asylum waale zaroor aayenge tujhe lene. Loved your other Vm its too cute.
Hey Anju good morning how are you
Suchi you are mindblowing with your weekend retreat.
nahi rachu m srs kinnu ko pasand aayegi..he will surely comment on it..anythign dat describes ma craziness he loves it =D
haha
mjhe mental asylum? wahaan bhi chali jaungi bas wahan ka dr kinny ho Embarrassed *dhak dhak*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okays guys how was the weekend treat from my side? LOL

now i want u guys to help me out..
suggest me some songs,  i need to mk a vm on Viren, gonna gift it to kinny for new yrs =D

awwww sanju loved the VM, will comment on it in a bit !!

as for song suggestion 'yeh ladka hai all kaisa hai deewana' suits Kinny a lot !! Its an old song but one of my favorites !! Embarrassed

i need a range of songs na drling..gotta make him look HOT, shweet, naughty, and yeah! ;-)

Okay, there here is my list of song suggestions which will Suit Kinny a lot !! Smile

1. Deewana Hai Dekho (From K3G)

2. Dus Bahaney ( From Dus)

3. Yeh Ladka Hai Allah Kaisa Deewana (Don't know the name of the movie )

4. Bairi Piya (Devdas - Perfect Song from You to Him Wink)

I'll let you know if I come up with more songs !! These are all I could think off !!

The 3rd song in Navz's list is a lovely song & seriously will suit KM quiet well. It is from the movie, 'Hum Kisise KumNahi'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Sanju you are absolutely crazy jaan omg if you made a vm with that song Kinny ka to pata nahi mental asylum waale zaroor aayenge tujhe lene. Loved your other Vm its too cute.
nahi rachu m srs kinnu ko pasand aayegi..he will surely comment on it..anythign dat describes ma craziness he loves it =D
haha
mjhe mental asylum? wahaan bhi chali jaungi bas wahan ka dr kinny ho Embarrassed *dhak dhak*
I was just kidding I am sure he will like it did he ever commented on your any Vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Hi everyone how are you'll doing?? yesterday had a Christmas party and so was out most of the day. Now I am back on the forum till 31st ..YAY.

welcome to all new members ..I really like asya post about all of us coming together for Nivren..

Navz how are you feeling? I still have to read many many pages but I see you are feeling better but still in bed Cry?? dear take care.. Smile

how is zarmeen, rach, shova ..infact all of you?? Wink

any new links or articles guys?? What are we discussing today?? 

ok we can discuss if DD will take the pendant or not from Nivi?? and she will how will S react?? any ideas? Confused

love, Simran.

hey simran, how are u doing sweetie ! i'm much better, hopefully will be 100% in a day or two ! how did your party go ? hope you had lots of fun !! Smile

Navz party was ok. lots of friends and food and dancing...and my hubby gave me a Silk Saree as a christmas gift..

I love you line in the other post "that your parents have given u a warning that they will throw you and your laptop out if they heard that Nivren song again"..so cute..

but use ear head set dear. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hey girls..how are you all?

Navz, feel better soon. We miss you a loads dear.  I know how the weather is. It is snowing here and it is expected to be around 1feet of snow.
Because of holidays even I have not been on the forum. Hopefully should be back in action by tomorrow..
I read about the new promo. Need to see it. I see lot of girls have changed their username and there are few new members.

Ayesha, Saeeda..welcome to our paagalkhana...
Suchi, thanks for the weekend retreat.

Let us see what is in store for us this week. I just hope that New Years eve we get to see something really good like last friday. That will make us happy on New Year.

heyyy anju !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs" Gosh I have missed you too !! U should be back in action by tomorrow too !! the past two days were awful !! and it is nopt even snowing here, not anywhere near ! how are u all managing there with 1 feet of snow ? Shocked

No one has seen the promo yet sweetie, me very anxious to see it, hopefully dhruvie or Nipun would post it !!! or else sanju said that if it airs at her side, she will record it, so hopefully we get to see it soon !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

haha
I was just kidding I am sure he will like it did he ever commented on your any Vm
yup he commented on my challa vm and he commented on this honey honey vm =D
i'll show u i've sved em =D

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

haha
yup he commented on my challa vm and he commented on this honey honey vm =D
i'll show u i've sved em =D
Wow that will be great I will love to see them

ScintillatingxaviaraKinSanj

Go to top