Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 57)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

was there a new promo or something? i just saw in the thread that someone was mentioning it

suchi someone made a post on it but even that person saw only the end part of it, so no one has any idea of what it is about ! i have PMed Dhruvie and Nipun, so hopefully they will post it on the forum soon !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

i thought I did, but you are a constant pleasant surprise !!! Wink which is good, a girl should always have that air of mystery attach to her, guys really digs that !! even if they are celebs !!! Wink
i know that...and i guess maybe dats the reason why i actually hv one of the celebs after me Unhappy on facebook ROFL
m trying to run away from it..

btw u on fb right? i wanna add ya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
It's winter wonderland outside my window. Season's first snow and watching Sanju's last to VM and NivRen scenes. It's haven. Embarrassed

@Anju welcome back sweetie. Missed you. Where were u from last two days? Are you enjoying snow?

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

was there a new promo or something? i just saw in the thread that someone was mentioning it

suchi someone made a post on it but even that person saw only the end part of it, so no one has any idea of what it is about ! i have PMed Dhruvie and Nipun, so hopefully they will post it on the forum soon !!!

Thankz navz

once they start this mystery track I will mysteriously disappear again! i hate nivi's torture tracks...

Argh

Anywyazz let me finish my retreat and then I am done.. stupid Cts always ruin our sweet moods

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
sanju let me ask you one question that girl that you show in your VMs with Kinshuk is that u.?

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 26 December 2010 at 10:33am

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

sanju let me ask you one question that girl that you show in your VMs with Kinshuk is that u.?
no suchi it's just some models...it was to represent sanhu and me..
i was to be the curly haried gurl while sanhu was meant to be the straight haired gurl!
hehe pure imagination and ti was loved by kinshuk!

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by simran728

Hi everyone how are you'll doing?? yesterday had a Christmas party and so was out most of the day. Now I am back on the forum till 31st ..YAY.

welcome to all new members ..I really like asya post about all of us coming together for Nivren..

Navz how are you feeling? I still have to read many many pages but I see you are feeling better but still in bed Cry?? dear take care.. Smile

how is zarmeen, rach, shova ..infact all of you?? Wink

any new links or articles guys?? What are we discussing today?? 

ok we can discuss if DD will take the pendant or not from Nivi?? and she will how will S react?? any ideas? Confused

love, Simran.
Hello simran...I'm Sofna....Smile. 2days old new to this forumLOL

Hi Sofna..welcome to the forum...since you are new you can watch all episodes on YT from the beginning and you will get the idea (infact i recommend you that)....and also you can bring in new perceptive to us.

btwn let me tell you we are die hard fans of Nivren...so bad that we do not watch the episode if it is bad and we already get the idea from the TOP members like Rach, Sanju, Shova, etc.

Also, if we are in the mood of BASHING we are all IN. ...i have sometimes joined the bashing party without even watching the episode bcos I know if the group is feeling certain way then def CT messed up and showing something ridiculous...

but Milee and other members do try to calm us (aggressive) ones down..they show us different side of DD and S and HL and CC and that help us. 

Welcome to extreme love (Nivren) and hatred and bashing (DD, CC, HL etc.)

prajeemilee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Sanju you are absolutely crazy jaan omg if you made a vm with that song Kinny ka to pata nahi mental asylum waale zaroor aayenge tujhe lene. Loved your other Vm its too cute.
Hey Anju good morning how are you
Suchi you are mindblowing with your weekend retreat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top