Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 51)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Navz r u ChandChupaBaalFan on YT..who uploads their scenes??
 Yep Sofna she is and I am suscribed to her and watch them quite regularly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

I thought about it actually sanju, but it is too soon ! and i would rather have his personality been known to Nivi before she falls for him, because i want her to love him for who he is in real !!!

But one thing is confusing me that jugal bandi article said that this is a starting of their friendship whcih will turn into love in the future, so will they show Viren's personality to viewers only and not to Nivi ?? I don't fall her to fall for Viren before she finds out !! I want her to love him despite his personality Big smile

But watever she is falling for him now too is part of his personality.....n everyone somwer has a dark side...which is not open to all...it depends on the situation to sh that aspect of ones character...If she falls for him now seeing his goodness,,,,she will be able to help him heal w/out doubt or suspicion

But sofna accept for his jolly and helping nature, she doesnt know anything about him, because he never talks about himself ! they always talk about her !! and you really can't love someone just because they have done so much for you, because that is not love, that is sympathy or even favor !! I want her to love him despite everything !! despite his insecurities, fears, inferiority complex and his darker side !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok Navz at your special request I know how much you appreciete my talentWink I am showing you my other story

Ok My sweetypies my new theory: I read somewhere Viren's psychosis can be like Vidya Balan of Bhoolbhuliya So here is new story came up in my mind:

When Viren was 5 yr old he use to spend most of his time with his dadaji who use to recite the stories about brave warrior pritviraj chauhan who destroyed evil. Now his parents separate him to his dadaji which was a set back on the little child's mind. His subconcious mind always believed the stories to be true. NowViren is grown up he came home after so many years. After returning he saw his dadaji in critical condition and couldn't control his anger. He promised his dadaji he will destroy the girl because of whom his dadaji in this condition. But on the other side he met a girl towards whom he got attracted. After he comes to know the truth of the girl he believed she can't do this and he fell in love with her. He did everything in his power to get that girl in his life who has become his wife Nivedita. He promised her that he will give her all the happiness in the life. But behind this sane mind there is a insane mind who still has the delusion that this is the girl who has hurt his dada sahib and is responsible for his condition and he want to punish that girl. So when this insane mind triggers then obsessed pota wake up and try to harm the dushman ki beti to take his revenge by stalking her, scaring her and when the sane mind triggers then Obsessed husband comes out who romance with her, flirt with her, love her.

So how is my theory Jaan just came to my mind so couldn't resist posting it though I know many will want to kill me why in such a romantic mausam I have to write this story but I was tempted to write it.

OMG !! Bhool Bhuliyaan ?? Man that is one scary movie ! so much so that after i watched that movie, I can't keep the the image of a psychotic Vidya out of my mind, so she looks like a psycho to me even know, even in her normal look !!! LOL

Rach, if they choose this track for NivRen, me coming after you with my danda, because i can really see that happening !! Because the only way I can see Viren hurting and scaring Nivi is when he is under a a different personality, and doesn't remember his actions of his other personality !! Confused

Mummy Bachao koi bache ki jaan lena chahta hai even I think it can only happen if he is suffering from split personality as in sane condition he just can't even think of hurting her I made this story because many thought it will go like Bhool Bhulaya

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Navz r u ChandChupaBaalFan on YT..who uploads their scenes??

yep sweetie, that is me !! Smile

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
okays guys how was the weekend treat from my side? LOL

now i want u guys to help me out..
suggest me some songs,  i need to mk a vm on Viren, gonna gift it to kinny for new yrs =D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
rachu, others think that it might go that way too ? arey yaar , don't give CT's these sorta ideas !! even under split personality it would be difficult to watch Viren hurt Nivi !! Cry

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okays guys how was the weekend treat from my side? LOL

now i want u guys to help me out..
suggest me some songs,  i need to mk a vm on Viren, gonna gift it to kinny for new yrs =D

awwww sanju loved the VM, will comment on it in a bit !!

as for song suggestion 'yeh ladka hai all kaisa hai deewana' suits Kinny a lot !! Its an old song but one of my favorites !! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaKinSanj

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

But sofna accept for his jolly and helping nature, she doesnt know anything about him, because he never talks about himself ! they always talk about her !! and you really can't love someone just because they have done so much for you, because that is not love, that is sympathy or even favor !! I want her to love him despite everything !! despite his insecurities, fears, inferiority complex and his darker side !!
First of all thnk u 4 uploading th scenes..they r fantastic quality......i believe i hav been goin thru them about 100x EVERYDAYLOLLOL...n i'm susbscribed to u 2Embarrassed

But knwing about him dznt mean jst knwin about his dark side......n he doz talk about himslf here n there..he leaves a lot of clues....on top of that his family behaviour towards him gives  away som aspects of his chAracter too.....Nivi won't fall for him because he hAs done so much for her,,,if that was case y did she bak out of th wedding...n Viren had to mke her nderstnd Sid wud leave DIVYA.....to ke her go ahead......

No matter hw diff a side u hav in everyday communication n living with someone there is only so much u can hide of yrself....n his past will slowly strt to come out.....by then she will ahv enuff faith in him to be his support rather than ne wary of him......

no idea if that mde senseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top