Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 42)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls. Oh was missing u guys so much. Welocme Usha to the Fatsay world of Nivren and I hope u enjoy here.

So girls what r we discussing?

Hey Zarmeen welcome back dear. We missed you too. Hug

We were just discussing what Viren will do now? Will he be able to concentrate on work or still be around his wife? Wink

Hey Ketty, he is fully capable of doing both the stuff together. He can work on the project and flirt with his wife at the same time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
wow what a nice way to discuss the niviren friendship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
girls , hi from calcutta ...OMG I just finished watching all the episodes of last week .. !!! Can you all be;ieve that I wasnt watching CCBM whole of last week !!! and what amazing episodes . the one week I am not there and Nivren scenes are amazing and smashing ... DId anyone miss me !!!!

I also met Madhuri Dixit in bombay and went to see the shooting of Comedy Circus but alas my source did not know KM CryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

girls , hi from calcutta ...OMG I just finished watching all the episodes of last week .. !!! Can you all be;ieve that I wasnt watching CCBM whole of last week !!! and what amazing episodes . the one week I am not there and Nivren scenes are amazing and smashing ... DId anyone miss me !!!!

I also met Madhuri Dixit in bombay and went to see the shooting of Comedy Circus but alas my source did not know KM CryCryCryCry
Hey Lamaya of course we r missing ua nd eagerly waiting for u to come back.

Wow yaar Maduri Dixit yaar for KM u should have contacted him urself but that's ok there is always next time. So how is ur trip going and u r absolutely rite abt Nivren scenes. Not lot of people r online cz I guess they r spending their time watching the scenes again and again,

lamsgmann2010Scintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Wow! 42 pages already?! I didn't get a chance to come online today at all Unhappy. My family hosted a party on the 24th for some relatives and today my sisters and I went to see the movie: The King's Speech and then got home from a party while back. 

So it's 3am and I'm catching up on what you guys have talked about. What I found MOST interesting about everyone's conversations is how NivRen has bonded SO MANY PPL FROM VARIOUS WALKS OF LIFE THROUGH THIS FORUM. For example, we have teenagers to auntijis (btw, I'm in the auntiji or di category being one of the few  38 year old's on this forum Unhappy); school/college going girls/young women to career women and housewives. What's so wonderful is that age and religious differences have no meaning and significance in this forum!  So this is the true magic of NivRen!

Just like the rest of you I enjoyed Friday's episode intensely and am looking forward to the friendship track. As for Nivi and Viren, well I too love the Viren with attitude and am looking forward to Nivi developing more of a backbone. 

Edited by asyadada - 26 December 2010 at 4:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Wow! 42 pages already?! I didn't get a chance to come online today at all Unhappy. My family hosted a party on the 24th for some relatives and today my sisters and I went to see the movie: The King's Speech and then got home from a party while back. 

So it's 3am and I'm catching up on what you guys have talked about. What I found MOST interesting about everyone's conversations is how NivRen has bonded SO MANY PPL FROM VARIOUS WALKS OF LIFE THROUGH THIS FORUM. For example, we have teenagers to auntijis (btw, I'm in the auntiji or di category being one of the few  38 year old's on this forum Unhappy); school/college going girls/young women to career women and housewives. What's so wonderful is that age and religious differences have no meaning and significance in this forum!  So this is the true magic of NivRen!

Just like the rest of you I enjoyed Friday's episode intensely and am looking forward to the friendship track. As for Nivi and Viren, well I too love the Viren with attitude and am looking forward to Nivi developing more of a backbone. 
But Asya sweetie y r u sad being a 38 year old. I am also 36 yaar old and love being called a Di but I have to agree with u that how Nivren has binded so many people not just from various walks of life but of various ages and from various parts of the world. We have mashallah become so close that I really miss u guys and really get upset with myself when I can't come online to cwhat is happening here.  It is like a small family to me and I love everybody here like my own family.

Yaar Friday episode was just out of this world. Yaar nothing could beat Friday episode . And I wish that CT's in no wy destroy this relationship.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by asyadada

But Asya sweetie y r u sad being a 38 year old. I am also 36 yaar old and love being called a Di but I have to agree with u that how Nivren has binded so many people not just from various walks of life but of various ages and from various parts of the world. We have mashallah become so close that I really miss u guys and really get upset with myself when I can't come online to cwhat is happening here.  It is like a small family to me and I love everybody here like my own family.

Yaar Friday episode was just out of this world. Yaar nothing could beat Friday episode . And I wish that CT's in no wy destroy this relationship.
Wow i left this morning at 5am n bak b4 12pmShockedLOLLOL....It's truly wonderful to find older memebers here....wenever i like a couple i get conscious i might b e so much older than every1 else (29)....LOLLOL.......nw i can tke i sigh of relief that i havn't gon totally madTongueLOLLOL...there otehr sin teh same boatWink..

asyadadaScintillatinggmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
One thing i need to understnd if Div Sid can share a bed w/out consumatin..Y can't NivRen..Tongue..Or is there somthin we r missing hereWink..........

Y do these newlywed couples sleep with their doors Wide OPENShockedShocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top