Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 39)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

and she will slap Viren like Geet slapped Maan. I want attitude back but not for Nivi but for others and little for Nivi too
Like he can pretend for not following her and busy in his work (it will be tough for him)

ROFL I don't want Nivi to slap Viren, we don't know what he will do. Wink But I do want his attitude back for others and sometimes for Nivi too. He should give Nivi a chance to miss him. Wink But you know what we will complain even then that he is not giving time and all. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

and she will slap Viren like Geet slapped Maan. I want attitude back but not for Nivi but for others and little for Nivi too
Like he can pretend for not following her and busy in his work (it will be tough for him)

Did u watch the epi wer Maan forcefully danced with Geet to earn a slap???LOLLOL

Nivi wnt, she will squirm n worm her way outTongueLOL, Yes he shud leave her alone more often....i loved hw she was worried for him on fri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sofna

@ Rach n Ketty..if we all came to the SAME conc...Approve...Nivi feeling slightly jealous..Tongue...must b som truth in itLOLLOL 
True something was there and anyways now I should sleep now its really late I will chat tomorrow.

Good night sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna.ayesha.

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

[
ROFL I don't want Nivi to slap Viren, we don't know what he will do. Wink But I do want his attitude back for others and sometimes for Nivi too. He should give Nivi a chance to miss him. Wink But you know what we will complain even then that he is not giving time and all. LOL
Bt he's either not givin her space or vanisn in to thin air....ConfusedLOLLOL.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

But Sid hasn't managed to let go of her yet...he is more at ease with her thn div....n more they maintain the friendship it will becm awkward....with Chnchal playin tricks......one thing beyond me is hw cm Divya didn knw about sd niv??ConfusedConfused
theyre cousins livin nxt door to Sood

Sid just started trying from KC day to accept DD, but now it will be all backward. Actually Sid first confess to DD only about his feeling for Nivi, but that pea brain conveniently forgot about it with help of  little brainwash from HL.

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Ketty i hav 7mins to 5amShocked..i too will say GmorninLOL.tc...lved meeting n chatting to u all......Hug

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Did u watch the epi wer Maan forcefully danced with Geet to earn a slap???LOLLOL

Nivi wnt, she will squirm n worm her way outTongueLOL, Yes he shud leave her alone more often....i loved hw she was worried for him on fri
    yeah i liked when she was worried about him and when she did not want leave him alone there 
    she staring to fall for him,

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

[
Bt he's either not givin her space or vanisn in to thin air....ConfusedLOLLOL.....

That's true, either he is around all the time or he disappears. But disappearance only happened once right after marriage. But thing is that poor guy thinks if he leaves her alone she will forget totally who she is. LOL That's reason in every sentence he tells her that he is her pati or she is his patni. And have seen, he never misses a chance to hold her hand. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top