Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 38)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Sofna

she was visibly affected wen she found out about his vrath....it shwed in her face thru the whole KC....esp wen she was shy arnd him in the pond candle scene

Actually pond candle scene was before she found out about him keeping vrat for her. But when she found out, she was truly touched by his gesture. And she started feeling something from KC day but still not realize it.

yes it was, she was veryconscious..she is keeping vrath 4 HER huby....that was realy sweet..n seeing hw  hapy it mde Viren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

i'm new na..nw my turn to let it out somwerLOLLOL.......
i liked the stance she took to avoid sid n giv him cold shoulderClapClap....

aww the scene wer he says hw can he talk to his gf with nivi here...she di look dwn..was she jst even slightly affected??...wishful thinkinLOLLOLLOL.

Sweetie you can vent out all you want. LOL I like Nivi to stay away from DivSid marriage issues. But I don't like that she has to break up her childhood friendship in order to convince DD that there is nothing between her and Sid. Nivi has already broke all her relations for DD's happiness and now she has to break up her friendship. Whatever Nivi-Sid relation was before marriage but after marriage they started acting just like friends and I liked that.

GF talk scene, I also thought that she was slightly affected but I wasn't sure, my face reading is not always perfect like other girls in this thread. LOL  I our mind do play tricks too when we want to see something. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sanju thanks for the link
Ketty I agree with you Viren himself will not talk about him and his vulnerabilties regarding his family till she takes interest in knowing him and his whereabouts like on friday she was worried about him and if she will try to know and push him about it he will tell her something like he pushes her when she is sad and she confides in him and she did saw it on KC BTbut forgot after everything got normal in moments.
If you remember before wedding during Arti scene she got to know he was upset about something, In hospital when he was finding dushman ki beti. I found their communication during that phase were more intense and meaningful rather than nowdays. Nivi use to undewrstand him more at that time rather now.
Yayyyy me want that Viren bak too...somwer it's not her fault aswell..she is nw in the family..whilst b4 she used to work 4 them...cud interact with him more...but viren needs to calm dwn with flirting..n jst pull her in to his embraceTongueBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ Rach n Ketty..if we all came to the SAME conc...Approve...Nivi feeling slightly jealous..Tongue...must b som truth in itLOLLOL 

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Sanju thanks for the link
Ketty I agree with you Viren himself will not talk about him and his vulnerabilties regarding his family till she takes interest in knowing him and his whereabouts like on friday she was worried about him and if she will try to know and push him about it he will tell her something like he pushes her when she is sad and she confides in him and she did saw it on KC BTbut forgot after everything got normal in moments.
If you remember before wedding during Arti scene she got to know he was upset about something, In hospital when he was finding dushman ki beti. I found their communication during that phase were more intense and meaningful rather than nowdays. Nivi use to undewrstand him more at that time rather now.
Yayyyy me want that Viren bak too...somwer it's not her fault aswell..she is nw in the family..whilst b4 she used to work 4 them...cud interact with him more...but viren needs to calm dwn with flirting..n jst pull her in to his embraceTongueBlushing
and she will slap Viren like Geet slapped Maan. I want attitude back but not for Nivi but for others and little for Nivi too
Like he can pretend for not following her and busy in his work (it will be tough for him)

gmann2010Sofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

@ Rach n Ketty..if we all came to the SAME conc...Approve...Nivi feeling slightly jealous..Tongue...must b som truth in itLOLLOL 
True something was there and anyways now I should sleep now its really late I will chat tomorrow.

gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

i'm new na..nw my turn to let it out somwerLOLLOL.......
i liked the stance she took to avoid sid n giv him cold shoulderClapClap....

aww the scene wer he says hw can he talk to his gf with nivi here...she did look dwn..was she jst even, slightly affected??...wishful thinkinLOLLOLLOL.

Sweetie you can vent out all you want. LOL I like Nivi to stay away from DivSid marriage issues. But I don't like that she has to break up her childhood friendship in order to convince DD that there is nothing between her and Sid. Nivi has already broke all her relations for DD's happiness and now she has to break up her friendship. Whatever Nivi-Sid relation was before marriage but after marriage they started acting just like friends and I liked that.

GF talk scene, I also thought that she was slightly affected but I wasn't sure, my face reading is not always perfect like other girls in this thread. LOL  I our mind do play tricks too when we want to see something. LOL
But Sid hasn't managed to let go of her yet...he is more at ease with her thn div....n more they maintain the friendship it will becm awkward....with Chnchal playin tricks......one thing beyond me is hw cm Divya didn knw about sd niv??ConfusedConfused
theyre cousins livin nxt door to Sood

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

True something was there and anyways now I should sleep now its really late I will chat tomorrow.
Aww Tc..i was gna remind u earlier..u sed  n hr,,,it's been nearly 2 LOLLOL..Lovely chatting to u

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top