Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 37)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Viren showed his insecurities few times to her first on wedding night before returning to home.
In a scene when Nivi asked him to join office
In picture perfect scene he clearly show how bad he felt anyone could understand but our sweet Nivi couldn't see it
When he said der na hojaye
KC during BT scene
his insecurities do cm across clear....but he covers them in the nxt moment with a smile n chnge in topic.....i so want nivi to ndrstnd him in deph than the basic carefree attitude of his that she knws well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

True ketty even we want to know what Viren likes in BreakfastWinkLOL but more than that I want her to start understanding his insecurities not fully but bit by bit atleast start seeing them and not just carefee, happy go lucky Viren.

Viren is not going to talk about his insecurities and vulnerabilities. This Nivi can only understand when she sees other family members behavior towards him. And mate ko kitchen se fursat mile tub to she will see those things happening. She is not around most of the time. She was there during KC BT scene, but her mind was preoccupied with DD. Still I think she saw sadness in him that day. 

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Bold with that you are opening a can of warms sweetie. We have filled pages to vent out our frustration of why Nivi doesn't concentrate on her own married life.

But now she will after what happened on wednesday and what is going to happen on Monday the last interest in DivSid's married life will be over. She still be worried about DD but won't be much involved, at least I wish that.

All the above scene you mentioned I loved them and like to see more. He is intense in most of his scene with Nivi when he is trying to tell her how he feels. But in sleeping arrangement scene he saw how scared Nivi got and just to release that tension he turned that into joke.

i'm new na..nw my turn to let it out somwerLOLLOL.......
i liked the stance she took to avoid sid n giv him cold shoulderClapClap....

aww the scene wer he says hw can he talk to his gf with nivi here...she di look dwn..was she jst even slightly affected??...wishful thinkinLOLLOLLOL.

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

True ketty even we want to know what Viren likes in BreakfastWinkLOL but more than that I want her to start understanding his insecurities not fully but bit by bit atleast start seeing them and not just carefee, happy go lucky Viren.

Viren is not going to talk about his insecurities and vulnerabilities. This Nivi can only understand when she sees other family members behavior towards him. And mate ko kitchen se fursat mile tub to she will see those things happening. She is not around most of the time. She was there during KC BT scene, but her mind was preoccupied with DD. Still I think she saw sadness in him that day. 

she was visibly affected wen she found out about his vrath....it shwed in her face thru the whole KC....esp wen she was shy arnd him in the pond candle scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

she was visibly affected wen she found out about his vrath....it shwed in her face thru the whole KC....esp wen she was shy arnd him in the pond candle scene

Actually pond candle scene was before she found out about him keeping vrat for her. But when she found out, she was truly touched by his gesture. And she started feeling something from KC day but still not realize it.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Sanju thanks for the link
Ketty I agree with you Viren himself will not talk about him and his vulnerabilties regarding his family till she takes interest in knowing him and his whereabouts like on friday she was worried about him and if she will try to know and push him about it he will tell her something like he pushes her when she is sad and she confides in him and she did saw it on KC BTbut forgot after everything got normal in moments.
If you remember before wedding during Arti scene she got to know he was upset about something, In hospital when he was finding dushman ki beti. I found their communication during that phase were more intense and meaningful rather than nowdays. Nivi use to undewrstand him more at that time rather now.

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

@Bold with that you are opening a can of warms sweetie. We have filled pages to vent out our frustration of why Nivi doesn't concentrate on her own married life.

But now she will after what happened on wednesday and what is going to happen on Monday the last interest in DivSid's married life will be over. She still be worried about DD but won't be much involved, at least I wish that.

All the above scene you mentioned I loved them and like to see more. He is intense in most of his scene with Nivi when he is trying to tell her how he feels. But in sleeping arrangement scene he saw how scared Nivi got and just to release that tension he turned that into joke.

i'm new na..nw my turn to let it out somwerLOLLOL.......
i liked the stance she took to avoid sid n giv him cold shoulderClapClap....

aww the scene wer he says hw can he talk to his gf with nivi here...she di look dwn..was she jst even slightly affected??...wishful thinkinLOLLOLLOL.
I thought she felt jealous at that time for few seconds LOLbut doesn't wish to show it to Viren after that she got engrosed in VD B'day collage

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Go to top