Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 35)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty right now he rarely show any attitude most of time he is joking around, understanding and sweet (I love these antics) but I will like to see his attitude back and show that to employees in office while working seriously. He can remain flirty with Nivi but more intense communication is required between 2.
Rach i was thnkin xactly the same.......there was much more intensity betwn them prior to mariage than nw.....the flirty n frindly...shud b there...as Nivi needs to feel comfy....but Viren shud shw his intense side tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

Edited by Sofna - 25 December 2010 at 8:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Still he genuinly care for his family specially tayiji and dadaji he is more or less obsessed about his dadaji too. He seems to care about Sidharth, YD and his parents too. I love the way wherever he enter how gloomy the atmosphere it may be he spread the happiness there and his agressive nature when it comes to fighting for rights, His polite yet authoritative voice when he wants other's to listen him without disrespecting elders.
Yes he cares....they r his fam....but to them he dznt hav much value....Chnchal is only affcted wen it has n e thing to do with inheritance or Sid is given imp...ie wen YD told Viren to move from sid chair...
Chanchal doesn't care about Viren even a bit for her he is alive is more than sufficient and how is he living is he happy or not doesn't matter. She just care about her reputation, status and power and she takes him as a Toy with whom she can play according to her wishes. He was actually a toy in her hand before he married Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Ayesha, Ketty, Rach.....tell me about yrself.......

u no my nme....My nme is Saeeda 2,,,I'm 4m UK....

N nw 4 the Shocked ..I'm A married mother of 2 ShockedROFL
3yr old girl, 2yr old son...Studying Islamic theology, jst stred my 2nd year...n hpe to becm a teacherEmbarrassed
 cool nice to meet u yaar 
  i am Ayesha  and i am from USA.
  i am 16 yaar 

Smile
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Ayesha, Ketty, Rach.....tell me about yrself.......

u no my nme....My nme is Saeeda 2,,,I'm 4m UK....

N nw 4 the Shocked ..I'm A married mother of 2 ShockedROFL
3yr old girl, 2yr old son...Studying Islamic theology, jst stred my 2nd year...n hpe to becm a teacherEmbarrassed
 cool nice to meet u yaar 
  i am Ayesha  and i am from USA.
  i am 16 yaar 

Smile
Wow Saeeda loved your name and I know you will become teacher soon.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Chanchal doesn't care about Viren even a bit for her he is alive is more than sufficient and how is he living is he happy or not doesn't matter. She just care about her reputation, status and power and she takes him as a Toy with whom she can play according to her wishes. He was actually a toy in her hand before he married Nivi.
xactly she needs this 'toy' for  wen he gains his share of inheritance....so she can powerplay....

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Ketty right now he rarely show any attitude most of time he is joking around, understanding and sweet (I love these antics) but I will like to see his attitude back and show that to employees in office while working seriously. He can remain flirty with Nivi but more intense communication is required between 2.
Rach i was thnkin xactly the same.......there was much more intensity betwn them prior to mariage than nw.....the flirty n frindly...shud b there...as Nivi needs to feel comfy....but Viren shud shw his intense side tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
True everyone in this forum really want to see the intensity between 2 and now when Nivi became Viren's friend she should know his insecurities and vulnerabilities too. If not complete atleast start feeling them and knowing them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSofna

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Jaanu even I don't want him to commit suicide under any circumstances I love to see him fighting only I was talking about his previous attempt that should have a very strong reason
 wait what previous reason are u talking about yaar.
wen Chnchal refuses to accept Nivi as her DIL...Viren takes her aside n tells her if she dzn he will try to tke his life like he did once b4
 oh yeah i missed it and thank you yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Wow Saeeda loved your name and I know you will become teacher soon.  
yr reallly sweet Thnk u .Hug..I hav 4 more yrsOuchOuchLOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top