Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 34)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Sofna

Is this serial doing well in terms of TRP's??

I'm assuming Viren is the Main lead...Sid dznt hav that presence...
If so Viren wnt b negative......

Well sofna serial was getting TRP's nearly between 1.5-2.0 before Viren's entry but after his entry or NivRen lovestory it reached upto 3.0 so it increased I don't know is it ok, good or very good but raise is there.

You can't take anything for granted in serials anything can happen and they can turn Viren negative. I don't want Viren to turn negative because they have already shown Nivi to suffer because of mistakes Sid made which were very big and now I don't want Nivi to suffer because of her husband because he turned negative and they will try Nivi-Sid reunion (which I don't want because Sid doesn't deserve Nivi) as Nivi is too strong character for Sid.

I agree with Rach that Nivi can't suffer twice from two different brother. I don't want Viren to turn negative as until now they showed him being considerate of everyone's feelings, including his parents even though they don't show any interest in his happiness. He has lots of attitude and some of his actions may be interpreted as gray but I don't think he will be totally negative.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Yep Ayesha I loved all his actions other than that suicide attempt he told his mother about. We all took him as fighter who fights for right or wrong and not the weak who will commit suicide for smaller reasons I really wants a stronger reasons for his suicide attempt.
i don't want him to commit suicide yaar 
  because of him i am watching the show yaar and many of us
i know what u mean yaar 
Jaanu even I don't want him to commit suicide under any circumstances I love to see him fighting only I was talking about his previous attempt that should have a very strong reason

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Still he genuinly care for his family specially tayiji and dadaji he is more or less obsessed about his dadaji too. He seems to care about Sidharth, YD and his parents too. I love the way wherever he enter how gloomy the atmosphere it may be he spread the happiness there and his agressive nature when it comes to fighting for rights, His polite yet authoritative voice when he wants other's to listen him without disrespecting elders.
Yes he cares....they r his fam....but to them he dznt hav much value....Chnchal is only affcted wen it has n e thing to do with inheritance or Sid is given imp...ie wen YD told Viren to move from sid chair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Ayesha, Ketty, Rach.....tell me about yrself.......

u no my nme....My nme is Saeeda 2,,,I'm 4m UK....

N nw 4 the Shocked ..I'm A married mother of 2 ShockedROFL
3yr old girl, 2yr old son...Studying Islamic theology, jst stred my 2nd year...n hpe to becm a teacherEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Jaanu even I don't want him to commit suicide under any circumstances I love to see him fighting only I was talking about his previous attempt that should have a very strong reason
 wait what previous reason are u talking about yaar.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Is this serial doing well in terms of TRP's??

I'm assuming Viren is the Main lead...Sid dznt hav that presence...
If so Viren wnt b negative......

Well sofna serial was getting TRP's nearly between 1.5-2.0 before Viren's entry but after his entry or NivRen lovestory it reached upto 3.0 so it increased I don't know is it ok, good or very good but raise is there.

You can't take anything for granted in serials anything can happen and they can turn Viren negative. I don't want Viren to turn negative because they have already shown Nivi to suffer because of mistakes Sid made which were very big and now I don't want Nivi to suffer because of her husband because he turned negative and they will try Nivi-Sid reunion (which I don't want because Sid doesn't deserve Nivi) as Nivi is too strong character for Sid.

I agree with Rach that Nivi can't suffer twice from two different brother. I don't want Viren to turn negative as until now they showed him being considerate of everyone's feelings, including his parents even though they don't show any interest in his happiness. He has lots of attitude and some of his actions may be interpreted as gray but I don't think he will be totally negative.

Ketty right now he rarely show any attitude most of time he is joking around, understanding and sweet (I love these antics) but I will like to see his attitude back and show that to employees in office while working seriously. He can remain flirty with Nivi but more intense communication is required between 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010ScintillatingSofna

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Ayesha, Ketty, Rach.....tell me about yrself.......

u no my nme....My nme is Saeeda 2,,,I'm 4m UK....

N nw 4 the Shocked ..I'm A married mother of 2 ShockedROFL
3yr old girl, 2yr old son...Studying Islamic theology, jst stred my 2nd year...n hpe to becm a teacherEmbarrassed
 cool nice to meet u yaar 
  i am Ayesha  and i am from USA.
  i am 16 yaar 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

wait what previous reason are u talking about yaar.
wen Chnchal refuses to accept Nivi as her DIL...Viren takes her aside n tells her if she dzn he will try to tke his life like he did once b4

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top