Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 33)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@All Christmas is ALWAYS boring..LOL..it's teh bild up to it that is fun..

@ Ketty; I loved wen she told her MIL that her Dadi life was more imp than maintainig her Kasam....i want to see more this type of stuff..n even if they hurt her which the will....i dislike teh water shedding...

@Rach: 3am is nothin i'v been up till 7/8am Shocked on YuNa n MaanEet AT spammingROFL..luks like i'm yet to loose teh habit...Tongue

Me dnt watchn e scene wer theres no NivRen...thats y i dnt watch on TV...ALTho  it's arnd 2weeks behmd here in UK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty my christmas was also boring
Ayesha well said Viren stole every episode his mere pressence make the screen good
Sofna true even I don't like Nivi crying all the time. I never liked Sid sulking all the time. I loved Viren because of the way he handle most of his pains and problems. He fight with a smile rather then giving up and sulking on his failures. Sofna and its really bad that you are up at 3 am you should sleep jana. 
 yes i agree love the way he handles problem with smile yaar
  he never gave up for anything even making nivi smile 
Yep Ayesha I loved all his actions other than that suicide attempt he told his mother about. We all took him as fighter who fights for right or wrong and not the weak who will commit suicide for smaller reasons I really wants a stronger reasons for his suicide attempt.

gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Is this serial doing well in terms of TRP's??

I'm assuming Viren is the Main lead...Sid dznt hav that presence...
If so Viren wnt b negative......

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Yep Ayesha I loved all his actions other than that suicide attempt he told his mother about. We all took him as fighter who fights for right or wrong and not the weak who will commit suicide for smaller reasons I really wants a stronger reasons for his suicide attempt.
Me too hoping for a Strong reason....but it's easy to see he is suffocated in this family.....n his mother is more interstd n every1 else life MOre than her son......hw he must hate this fam n their fake stance of superiority they display

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Well sofna serial was getting TRP's nearly between 1.5-2.0 before Viren's entry but after his entry or NivRen lovestory it reached upto 3.0 so it increased I don't know is it ok, good or very good but raise is there.

You can't take anything for granted in serials anything can happen and they can turn Viren negative. I don't want Viren to turn negative because they have already shown Nivi to suffer because of mistakes Sid made which were very big and now I don't want Nivi to suffer because of her husband because he turned negative and they will try Nivi-Sid reunion (which I don't want because Sid doesn't deserve Nivi) as Nivi is too strong character for Sid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

i don't want him to commit suicide yaar 
  because of him i am watching the show yaar and many of us
i know what u mean yaar 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Well sofna serial was getting TRP's nearly between 1.5-2.0 before Viren's entry but after his entry or NivRen lovestory it reached upto 3.0 so it increased I don't know is it ok, good or very good but raise is there.

You can't take anything for granted in serials anything can happen and they can turn Viren negative. I don't want Viren to turn negative because they have already shown Nivi to suffer because of mistakes Sid made which were very big and now I don't want Nivi to suffer because of her husband because he turned negative and they will try Nivi-Sid reunion (which I don't want because Sid doesn't deserve Nivi) as Nivi is too strong character for Sid.
i'm not suprised........but if they try to turn viren -ive 4 sid niv reunion.Dead...the trps r proof of their predictable dwnslide.......

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Me too hoping for a Strong reason....but it's easy to see he is suffocated in this family.....n his mother is more interstd n every1 else life MOre than her son......hw he must hate this fam n their fake stance of superiority they display
Still he genuinly care for his family specially tayiji and dadaji he is more or less obsessed about his dadaji too. He seems to care about Sidharth, YD and his parents too. I love the way wherever he enter how gloomy the atmosphere it may be he spread the happiness there and his agressive nature when it comes to fighting for rights, His polite yet authoritative voice when he wants other's to listen him without disrespecting elders.

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Go to top