Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sofna

yr reallly sweet Thnk u .🤗..I hav 4 more yrs😆

They will also be finished in jiffy
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

True everyone in this forum really want to see the intensity between 2 and now when Nivi became Viren's friend she should know his insecurities and vulnerabilities too. If not complete atleast start feeling them and knowing them.

there wer only a few instances...these moments wer shwn....

wen she fell on him n the bed...i liked it he didn turn it in to a joke, bt grabbed her arm....n brought her bak  to sit nxt to him...😳

wen he takes the knife n apple/potato of her hands....

on their 1st night sleepin tghthr  grabs her arm...but he turned that intoa  joke😡

Nivi is tooo busy building a married life for sid n div...n being the ideal household help.....neglectin her huby in process😡
Sofna thumbnail

Saeeda I loved your siggies wow 3 chante from geet to NT, Maan and forgot the name of thrid person NT's husband I love this powerpack Geet.

I really wish now they don't show weak Nivi but a strong one who can reply to wrong doers specially to Divya as she will now blame her on character.

dev 😆😆.me so want nivi to b like geet😛

nivi wnt stnd up...she will sit there sheddin water work...it will b viren who will cm to her rescue.....but this may chnge wen she falls fot viten comp n thir r/ship tkes the nxt step....

r majority members nivren fans on forum
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wen she fell on him n the bed...i liked it he didn turn it in to a joke, bt grabbed her arm....n brought her bak  to sit nxt to him...😳

on their 1st night sleepin tghthr  grabs her arm...but he turned that intoa  joke😡

Nivi is tooo busy building a married life for sid n div...n being the ideal household help.....neglectin her huby in process😡

Viren showed his insecurities few times to her first on wedding night before returning to home.
In a scene when Nivi asked him to join office
In picture perfect scene he clearly show how bad he felt anyone could understand but our sweet Nivi couldn't see it
When he said der na hojaye
KC during BT scene
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Bold with that you are opening a can of warms sweetie. We have filled pages to vent out our frustration of why Nivi doesn't concentrate on her own married life.

But now she will after what happened on wednesday and what is going to happen on Monday the last interest in DivSid's married life will be over. She still be worried about DD but won't be much involved, at least I wish that.

All the above scene you mentioned I loved them and like to see more. He is intense in most of his scene with Nivi when he is trying to tell her how he feels. But in sleeping arrangement scene he saw how scared Nivi got and just to release that tension he turned that into joke.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

NivRen had better communication and understanding before marriage. But now it should change and I want their relationship to move forward and not stand still even with whole DD fiasco. Until Nivi knows Viren truly she won't be able to fall in love with him. I am waiting for a long time for Nivi to start knowing his likes and dislikes. I really want another paratha scene but this time I want her to worry about what Viren likes. 😆

True ketty even we want to know what Viren likes in Breakfast😉😆 but more than that I want her to start understanding his insecurities not fully but bit by bit atleast start seeing them and not just carefee, happy go lucky Viren.
Sofna thumbnail

Viren showed his insecurities few times to her first on wedding night before returning to home.
In a scene when Nivi asked him to join office
In picture perfect scene he clearly show how bad he felt anyone could understand but our sweet Nivi couldn't see it
When he said der na hojaye
KC during BT scene

his insecurities do cm across clear....but he covers them in the nxt moment with a smile n chnge in topic.....i so want nivi to ndrstnd him in deph than the basic carefree attitude of his that she knws well
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True ketty even we want to know what Viren likes in Breakfast😉😆 but more than that I want her to start understanding his insecurities not fully but bit by bit atleast start seeing them and not just carefee, happy go lucky Viren.

Viren is not going to talk about his insecurities and vulnerabilities. This Nivi can only understand when she sees other family members behavior towards him. And mate ko kitchen se fursat mile tub to she will see those things happening. She is not around most of the time. She was there during KC BT scene, but her mind was preoccupied with DD. Still I think she saw sadness in him that day. 

Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

@Bold with that you are opening a can of warms sweetie. We have filled pages to vent out our frustration of why Nivi doesn't concentrate on her own married life.

But now she will after what happened on wednesday and what is going to happen on Monday the last interest in DivSid's married life will be over. She still be worried about DD but won't be much involved, at least I wish that.

All the above scene you mentioned I loved them and like to see more. He is intense in most of his scene with Nivi when he is trying to tell her how he feels. But in sleeping arrangement scene he saw how scared Nivi got and just to release that tension he turned that into joke.

i'm new na..nw my turn to let it out somwer😆😆.......
i liked the stance she took to avoid sid n giv him cold shoulder👏👏....

aww the scene wer he says hw can he talk to his gf with nivi here...she di look dwn..was she jst even slightly affected??...wishful thinkin😆😆😆.