Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 29)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Its ok Sofna I like blue saries on Nivi and about getting simple saries see Her MIL doesn't like her and her husband is not very rich and workingWink so she is not getting expensive sarees.
 me too....i also thght she looks far better in blue or green.....but didn like the ones shwn so far..
btw which country r u in....it's early mornin here......n i'm hauntin IFOuchLOLLOLLOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by taman07

well Cutie-NivRen  did tell u everything yaar  , but i want say that i want see nivi jealouse too yaar 
 it will be fun to see yaar 

You too didn't recognised me and yep everyone wants to see Nivi jealous. Nivi never loved Sid because she was never jealous of him with Divya and now I want to see her getting jealous if she see someone with VirenWink
that reminds of th haldi scene wer ,,Nivi was in immense pain having to apply haldi on Sid.....there i got a glimpse of wat she was feeling...her acting was fab there..n the way she looks at  VIREN 4 REASSURANCE..Awwww 
Ya she was in pain and more than her pain she was scared that Sid heart will break completely after seeing Viren's name on Nivi hand. I mean she had feelings for Sid but not too strong that she had for Viren even from their first meating. They had the unknown connection with eachother which made Nivi comfortable, authoritative, secure around Viren even when they were strangers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Its ok Sofna I like blue saries on Nivi and about getting simple saries see Her MIL doesn't like her and her husband is not very rich and workingWink so she is not getting expensive sarees.
 me too....i also thght she looks far better in blue or green.....but didn like the ones shwn so far..
btw which country r u in....it's early mornin here......n i'm hauntin IFOuchLOLLOLLOL..
Canada its night here I will sleep after an hour or so

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

well Cutie-NivRen  did tell u everything yaar  , but i want say that i want see nivi jealouse too yaar 
 it will be fun to see yaar 

You too didn't recognised me and yep everyone wants to see Nivi jealous. Nivi never loved Sid because she was never jealous of him with Divya and now I want to see her getting jealous if she see someone with VirenWink
  what u mean yaar , have we me before yaar 
  if we did sorry!!!
  i agree yaar  that everyone wants her to jealous  , it will be the funniest scenes ever , i can't wait.  
Jaanu we are meeting daily here in IF and I have welcomed you too how can you forget me

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Ya she was in pain and more than her pain she was scared that Sid heart will break completely after seeing Viren's name on Nivi hand. I mean she had feelings for Sid but not too strong that she had for Viren even from their first meating. They had the unknown connection with eachother which made Nivi comfortable, authoritative, secure around Viren even when they were strangers
she conveyed that so well....ClapClap.....so y wen Nivi n viren wer getting married did they shw flashbak of sid nivi takin similar phera??....i feel she did Love him....but his treatment of her family...n unwilling to support her slowly withered that love.... wen Viren came n stood for her against all odds...she wasnt hesitant to tke his hand

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Canada its night here I will sleep after an hour or so
Anothr Canadian, majority of my close IF buddies rLOLLOL ..i see yr a SaJan fan too

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Btw one more thing i wanted to say..EVERYONE here writes so well.ClapClapClap..jst imagine if all strted writtin FF'sTongue  it wud b a treat!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

she conveyed that so well....ClapClap.....so y wen Nivi n viren wer getting married did they shw flashbak of sid nivi takin similar phera??....i feel she did Love him....but his treatment of her family...n unwilling to support her slowly withered that love.... wen Viren came n stood for her against all odds...she wasnt hesitant to tke his hand
True I agree with you yep she wasn't hesistant to marry Viren but the main reason was Sid was going to break his wedding with Divya and she got married to Viren to stop Sid from breaking his wedding with Divya. Yep their love story was more like fairytale lovestory. 

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top