Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 28)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hav a few queries as i didn watch this shw 4m strt...if sombdy wud enlighten me..obv reason I'm a Kinshuk Fan.....watched Bidaai here n there wen Ragrvir story was more prominent...but stopped wn he went Jail.....

1) Hw Deep is Niv love 4 Sid...??..r they childhood sweethearts??..Wen Div Sid wer to get married she kept reiteratin she DOZN'T love Sid n e more..but he dznt accept!!

2) RS IN Bidaai....portrayed Ragini being ridiculed on basis of her colour.........but wat i dnt understnd is in wat context Nivi is given same treatment by her in-laws....always referrin to her as 'Manhoos' 'No shakl'??

3)Y is Nivi shwn as anothr Sadhna.....that chrcter of Sacrifice n 22 mins of nonstop tears EVERYDAY put me off? Y dznt her charcetr hav shwn to hav more bakbone....??..There r few instances she hs spoken..n thats wat kept me to watch....

4)Y do all charcters xcept teh main female lead hav best outfits....i really dnt like majority of Nivi sari...teh rest of cast r given more pretty ones.....Confused.

I wud love to see Viren take nivi with him on a business trip...n a jealous nivi Tongue...eagerly waiting for her feelings to strt coming out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Hav a few queries as i didn watch this shw 4m strt...if sombdy wud enlighten me..obv reason I'm a Kinshuk Fan.....watched Bidaai here n there wen Ragrvir story was more prominent...but stopped wn he went Jail.....

1) Hw Deep is Niv love 4 Sid...??..r they childhood sweethearts??..Wen Div Sid wer to get married she kept reiteratin she DOZN'T love Sid n e more..but he dznt accept!!

2) RS IN Bidaai....portrayed Ragini being ridiculed on basis of her colour.........but wat i dnt understnd is in wat context Nivi is given same treatment by her in-laws....always referrin to her as 'Manhoos' 'No shakl'??

3)Y is Nivi shwn as anothr Sadhna.....that chrcter of Sacrifice n 22 mins of nonstop tears EVERYDAY put me off? Y dznt her charcetr hav shwn to hav more bakbone....??..There r few instances she hs spoken..n thats wat kept me to watch....

4)Y do all charcters xcept teh main female lead hav best outfits....i really dnt like majority of Nivi sari...teh rest of cast r given more pretty ones.....Confused.

I wud love to see Viren take nivi with him on a business trip...n a jealous nivi Tongue...eagerly waiting for her feelings to strt coming out
Sofna I am Rach
Ok 1. Nivi and Sid were childhood friends but meat after 16 years and after that both realized they have feelings for each other, Divya is Nivi cousin sister she also fell in love with Sid. First Nivi tried to sacrifice her love for her sister but Sid convinced Nivi that Divya won't be happy with him as he loves her and he will explain the truth to Divya and Nivi too confessed her feelings.
But later JAAL (they hated Keshav) created misunderstanding that Keshav is involved in company fraud and Sid believe them and shouted at Keshav and other truth about Nivi's mother death also came out which break Nivi's trust and heart both and she broke all her relation with dadaji. Dadaji got heartattack and after that he came to know about Nivi Sid relation and told his wish of their wedding but chanchal manipulated the wish and got Divya married to Sid

Chanchal hate Keshav and his daughter and never wanted her to be her DIL and Yashodhara thinks Keshav is responsible for Bhuvan death so hate Nivi as well. Viren married her against family another reason to hate her.
YD never wanted even Divya to be her DIL but due to BS wish she got Divya married to Sid. 
I won't comment on saries but I like them except glittery saries. Even I am waiting for jealous Nivi  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
well Cutie-NivRen  did tell u everything yaar  , but i want say that i want see nivi jealouse too yaar 
 it will be fun to see yaar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

well Cutie-NivRen  did tell u everything yaar  , but i want say that i want see nivi jealouse too yaar 

You too didn't recognised me and yep everyone wants to see Nivi jealous. Nivi never loved Sid because she was never jealous of him with Divya and now I want to see her getting jealous if she see someone with VirenWink

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sofna I am Rach
Ok 1. Nivi and Sid were childhood friends but meat after 16 years and after that both realized they have feelings for each other, Divya is Nivi cousin sister she also fell in love with Sid. First Nivi tried to sacrifice her love for her sister but Sid convinced Nivi that Divya won't be happy with him as he loves her and he will explain the truth to Divya and Nivi too confessed her feelings.
But later JAAL (they hated Keshav) created misunderstanding that Keshav is involved in company fraud and Sid believe them and shouted at Keshav and other truth about Nivi's mother death also came out which break Nivi's trust and heart both and she broke all her relation with dadaji. Dadaji got heartattack and after that he came to know about Nivi Sid relation and told his wish of their wedding but chanchal manipulated the wish and got Divya married to Sid

Chanchal hate Keshav and his daughter and never wanted her to be her DIL and Yashodhara thinks Keshav is responsible for Bhuvan death so hate Nivi as well. Viren married her against family another reason to hate her.
YD never wanted even Divya to be her DIL but due to BS wish she got Divya married to Sid. 
I won't comment on saries but I like them except glittery saries. Even I am waiting for jealous Nivi  
Raaaach,,Thnk u soooooooo muchHugHugHug..i've tried to find n read articles from beginn of shw to get idea of wat hapnd...Confused..but u hav provided in better detail!!

i'm thnkin this sister misundertsndin track wont be easily finshed.....n mayb in trying to remove her sis suspicion of her...Nivi will giv n to more romantic gestures n moments betwn her n viren..Embarrassed.Embarrassed.i hope so n e wayLOLLOL 

i loved the yellow sari she wore on fri epi n pink she wore 4 'Moun dikhai rasam'..didn like n e of the othersOuch

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

You too didn't recognised me and yep everyone wants to see Nivi jealous. Nivi never loved Sid because she was never jealous of him with Divya and now I want to see her getting jealous if she see someone with VirenWink
that reminds of th haldi scene wer ,,Nivi was in immense pain having to apply haldi on Sid.....there i got a glimpse of wat she was feeling...her acting was fab there..n the way she looks at  VIREN 4 REASSURANCE..Awwww 

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Its ok Sofna I like blue saries on Nivi and about getting simple saries see Her MIL doesn't like her and her husband is not very rich and workingWink so she is not getting expensive sarees.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

what u mean yaar , have we me before yaar 
  if we did sorry!!!
  i agree yaar  that everyone wants her to jealous  , it will be the funniest scenes ever , i can't wait.  

Go to top