Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 27)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

DD has every right to have questions, but the way she is handling them is totally out of line. I do agree with you that DD should target her question towards Sid rather than Nivi. The way it is shown it looks like she is doubting Nivi more than Sid, which makes me angry at her. Because Nivi is her sister and she knows her more than she knows Sid but she just can't think beyond him.

About DD questioning Nivi's marriage to Viren. That is between NivRen, but still I wouldn't be mad at her if she have asked the same question with sisterly concern. As a sister she might have been worried that why her sister took such a drastic step of marrying a guy she doesn't love. But she asked with totally wrong intention.

And about her frowning all the time at Nivi, she is not worried about Nivi, she just can't see Nivi getting more attention than her. I would have agreed with your reasoning if DD was frowning at Nivi, only when Viren was with her, but as you see, DD does that even when VD gives Nivi a little attention.
DD is self centered and we can't deny the fact because she can symptethise with Nivi but can't stand her getting more attention then Divya. Right now more than Chanchal she herself is feeling Jealous of Nivi. Chanchal selected her because she knew the kind of person Divya is. If she was even bit like Nivi then Chanchal would never played making her pawn in the game. Chanchal always used weak person in her game why she never tried to malign Viren's mind against Nivi and why she never wanted close to Nivi because she knows Viren has his own logics and thinking for judging people and he can't be influenced by her cheap tricks but Divya can so she choosed her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

DD has every right to have questions, but the way she is handling them is totally out of line. I do agree with you that DD should target her question towards Sid rather than Nivi. The way it is shown it looks like she is doubting Nivi more than Sid, which makes me angry at her. Because Nivi is her sister and she knows her more than she knows Sid but she just can't think beyond him.

About DD questioning Nivi's marriage to Viren. That is between NivRen, but still I wouldn't be mad at her if she have asked the same question with sisterly concern. As a sister she might have been worried that why her sister took such a drastic step of marrying a guy she doesn't love. But she asked with totally wrong intention.

And about her frowning all the time at Nivi, she is not worried about Nivi, she just can't see Nivi getting more attention than her. I would have agreed with your reasoning if DD was frowning at Nivi, only when Viren was with her, but as you see, DD does that even when VD gives Nivi a little attention.

I agree that she should ask about Nivren marriage with sisterly concern, but she is unable to do that because she thinks there is something fishy about Nivi-Sid relation. So, she is questioning N from that angle.

Yeah I agree that she definitely has superior complexity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Forget about Divya and her doubts just concentrate on NivRen and think what will happen between them next week. Will Viren join office or he will shown moving around Nivi? Will Nivi wait for Viren? Will Viren able to concentrate on project?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Forget about Divya and her doubts just concentrate on NivRen and think what will happen between them next week. Will Viren join office or he will shown moving around Nivi? Will Nivi wait for Viren? Will Viren able to concentrate on project?

I would like Viren to get more serious about his work. I don't mind him romancing his wife but work is important too as he promised his dadaji. And I know Nivi will push him towards that, it's just she has to talk him as she did earlier asking him to join office. But I hope she still can keep her relation with Viren and DD separate otherwise we will be again back to ignoring and annoyed at Viren phase.

ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

I would like Viren to get more serious about his work. I don't mind him romancing his wife but work is important too as he promised his dadaji. And I know Nivi will push him towards that, it's just she has to talk him as she did earlier asking him to join office. But I hope she still can keep her relation with Viren and DD separate otherwise we will be again back to ignoring and annoyed at Viren phase.
I think the kind of person Viren is he will definitely take his work seriously if you have noticed he is person who has different attitude for different persons and different situations. His attitude changes with situations he knows exactly what is required to be done. When he used to talk to Sharmila it was always authoritative, when ever he is with his tayiji he is always child, In front of dadaji he doesn't speak if it is not required the way he let Sid handle the situation and answered when it was required, with Nivi also he is always kidding because that is required there else she won't smile, When he wanted the wedding he stood firmly by his decision, I sometime doubt that he was actually doing something when he was away from the family. I think he has greater insight of the world and know exactly how to get his work done. When he decide something he make sure he will do it perfectly so I think he will be serious on this front at the same time he never like to bring tensions, problems and pains to his face so we will see him flirting a lot with Nivi too. This is my view point about him

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

I think the kind of person Viren is he will definitely take his work seriously if you have noticed he is person who has different attitude for different persons and different situations. His attitude changes with situations he knows exactly what is required to be done. When he used to talk to Sharmila it was always authoritative, when ever he is with his tayiji he is always child, In front of dadaji he doesn't speak if it is not required the way he let Sid handle the situation and answered when it was required, with Nivi also he is always kidding because that is required there else she won't smile, When he wanted the wedding he stood firmly by his decision, I sometime doubt that he was actually doing something when he was away from the family. I think he has greater insight of the world and know exactly how to get his work done. When he decide something he make sure he will do it perfectly so I think he will be serious on this front at the same time he never like to bring tensions, problems and pains to his face so we will see him flirting a lot with Nivi too. This is my view point about him

That is such a spot on analysis on Viren character.......he knows exactly in every situation, with whom how to behave. And th best thing is he isn't hesistant to say blatantly say wat is Right and wrong. That is the difference in him n Ranvir...Whilst Ranvir had to bow to elder pressure..Viren WONT!!

Can som1 explain to me y every1 in the household has a diff attitude to Viren....compared to Sid.....i mean theyre cousins arn't they??

Was Nivi dad held responsible for Sid dad death?....n is the culprit actually Viren Dad??

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Sofna You are right Viren knows to what extent he should respect elders and where to raise his voice and he never scared to voice the truth.

Keshav (Nivi's dad) was blamed for Bhuvan (Sid's dad) death by Yashodhara (Sid and Viren dadi) and Jawaher (Viren's dad) was indirectly responsible for the death.

About reasons to the behaviour towards Viren is still a mystery. They haven't disclosed the past of Viren.

JAAL are thought of money minded, Yashodhara I think behaves like this because Viren might have never listened to her and did whatever he wished to do and moreover his marriege with Nivedita has pissed her off. BS may be till now Viren act as child in front of everyone. Exact reasons are not known actually. 

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx Cutie NivRen.......R u Shova, Rach, Navz, LOL..??..

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top