Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 26)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Yes i saw the VM hun and loved it too . The sequences and song parts were beautifully co ordinated. Goodnight hun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I know even I don't want any obstactle but I think he will have to go through many obstacles as he can't get away anything so eaisly as it was shown earlier that NivRen will have to face many problems and I think he will also have to deal with his own kind of problems before he can really win anyone's heart.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Bye Monika have sweet dreams take care of yourself it was nice chatting with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I know even I don't want any obstactle but I think he will have to go through many obstacles as he can't get away anything so eaisly as it was shown earlier that NivRen will have to face many problems and I think he will also have to deal with his own kind of problems before he can really win anyone's heart.

Yeah i think they will surely show some obstracles but hun we should not forget the main reason of the obstracles shown till date is his scheming Mother and i really hope she atleast cares for him not to create obstracles for him Smile Who knows who they will show then as the obstracle creator

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Good night Monica. sweet dreams. Talk to you later.

@Rach I know nothing will come easy for Viren or even for Nivi. But I just don't want torture after torture. Well as long as NivRen fighting their battles together it will be ok.

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good night Monica. sweet dreams. Talk to you later.

@Rach I know nothing will come easy for Viren or even for Nivi. But I just don't want torture after torture. Well as long as NivRen fighting their battles together it will be ok.

I agree ketty as long as they battle together everything will be ok in their life and I am sure they will battle together and fight their fights.

I am not saying someone will create any trouble for them as trouble makers are his parents only but I somehow feels that this is also not going to be that easy for Viren as its look.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
As much as I hate DD, I was trying to think from her POV and somehow I feel she is not completely wrong with all the questions that are going on in her mind. Her actions are definitely not right, but maybe when you have so many questions and when you have someone like CC who is continuously adding fuel to the fire, you may sometime take wrong actions. Also given the fact that she is dumb, its not helping much.  I just want to elaborate on the 2 questions that she has been thinking.

1) Why did Nivi marry Viren? :  DD was genuinely happy for Nivren relation and she did express this to S on that terrace scene. She felt that they were in love and was happy for them and felt they were perfect for eachother. But, when she sees that Nivi actually does not love V, then its obvious for her to question about this. She knows that DivSid relation also has single sided love like Nivren, but atleast she knows why S married her and it was mainly for dadaji, but in Nivren case she has no idea as to why N got into that relation without love and that too fighting with the whole world for it.  I know that its personal to Nivren, but the only reason DD is insistent on knowing about it is because she feels that there is some link to Nivren marriage and the Nivi-Sid relation questions that's been bothering her.

2) Is there something going on between Nivi and SId? : I think she is justified in thinking about this and the main culprit here I think is Sid. She should actually be questioning S rather than N. The reason I say S is culprit because, if you notice S still has that last chingari left in him and this clearly shows in some intense looks that he gives N like in the hospital and during VD bday. And DD also noticed these two occasions. S is sincerely trying to move on and start afreash with DD, but how can DD ignore these instances.

The main thing I dont like DD doing is frowning on Nivren happiness. But, now I am not sure if she is actually frowning or thinking as to why Nivi is pretending to be happy in this relation. But, DD needs to understand that N may also be trying to make her marriage work similar to what she is trying to do with DivSid realtion.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
DD has every right to have questions, but the way she is handling them is totally out of line. I do agree with you that DD should target her question towards Sid rather than Nivi. The way it is shown it looks like she is doubting Nivi more than Sid, which makes me angry at her. Because Nivi is her sister and she knows her more than she knows Sid but she just can't think beyond him.

About DD questioning Nivi's marriage to Viren. That is between NivRen, but still I wouldn't be mad at her if she have asked the same question with sisterly concern. As a sister she might have been worried that why her sister took such a drastic step of marrying a guy she doesn't love. But she asked with totally wrong intention.

And about her frowning all the time at Nivi, she is not worried about Nivi, she just can't see Nivi getting more attention than her. I would have agreed with your reasoning if DD was frowning at Nivi, only when Viren was with her, but as you see, DD does that even when VD gives Nivi a little attention.

sihuScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top