Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 24)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am so happy Viren is like this if he was like Sid a silent lover then it would have taken ages for Nivi to understand his love. Because he never left a single moment to express his love either through words, gifts, fast and helping and standing by her side when she needed him, making her smile made Nivi so comfortable with him that she forgot pain in his company and giving him more importance now. Slowly she will start understand him too.

One question he is going to handle a project solely so what do you think will he be able to concentrate on the projectWink or he will be after Nivi only
You are right if Viren wouldn't have been so forth coming about his feelings, it would have taken ages for Nivi to start falling for him. But one thing I always notice that Nivi was never shy around him from the beginning. She had some kind of comfort level whenever she was talking to him even after finding out that he was JW's son. With Sid she took days to come forward. 

About your question, I think he is capable of handling both work and his wife. Once Nivi knows that he is responsible for that project she won't leave any stone unturned to make sure that he succeeds. Big smile

Heyyy Ketty hu r u my jaan ? HugHug .

Totally agrre wid u dear .Viren has d capability of Handling both . n i m sure he will do it provided any1 himself intentionally doesn't make any hinderance in it Cry .I hope he will succeed wout havng any prob or wout getting blamed for anythng whch he hadn't done becozz we know now also despite of havng So love n respect 2wds his dadaji ,his dadasaheb 2 don't trust him fully Cry.So i hope my jaanu sweetheart escapes frm every prob n succeeds in his motive n yaa succeeds in getting Nivi's 20th smile whch nt only he but we 2 r watng eagerly .WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

In Friday's episode, how would you interpret Nivi's reaction when she stays back and overhears Viren talking to himself that after 20 counts, Nivi will be all mine? I know, she had this "Viren you are silly" kind of a look on her face but I think (or at least my excessively over-active imagination) that her facial expression did in a very subtle way convey her thought that maybe he is will get his wish granted. Wink Wow, you know what means, guys?? Day Dreaming Did anyone feel that? At all? If no one did, then I am seriously concerned for myself..
Yep payal you are right she was saying I got a childish husband but she was not angry or hurt but happy on Viren's childishness and I felt the same she was thinking how long can I avoid his loveLOL

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

I know Sneha we all are maniac now. Sofna welcome back and susmitta truely said he has to concentrate on his project to win his dada sahib heart who thinks he is still childish as he is kidding around all the time

No one understand how resposnible he is when he took stand beside Nivi at every moment which even Sid failed to do so and how can they think a person staying away from home handling himself is not capable of handling a project.

Till BS doesn't know what blunder Sid was going to make during wedding and how this was stopped by NivRen. Whatever the reason was but thinking of leaving wedding on that day was biggest blunder which Sid could have made ruining name of both families. Viren how ever even if it is in obsession of Nivi saved the both families image by taking the blame on himself. This shows he is really responsible when necessary arise he knows how to stand.

I had the exact same thought when BS told Sid that he still have bachapana in him to handle that project. I couldn't believe how he can say that. And he thinks that Viren marrying Nivi was a mistake, because they all think that Viren did that just because of his love and Zid. I can't wait them to find out the real reason behind NivRen's hurried marriage. Then I want BS to admit that he made a mistake by not understanding and trusting Viren. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

LOLketty u dunno what i read in his eyes man, his eyes are soo deep. lolz i have completly lost it today, i am seeing soo many things in his eyes. Big smile
if i read them aloud i will be sent somewhere other then my house so dont wanna take the risk.

yep i am totally hyped, first i felt viren was about to kiss nivi, next i saw love in nivi's eyes and now i am seeing a million stories in viren's eyesBig smile.
Oh man, Shova, I tell you. I still cannot buy the fact that Viren wasn't thinking about the kiss. Of course, I think considering my general state of mind whenever NivRen are concerned, I definitely trust Ketty & Rach's judgement over mine, but every time I see that scene again, I still cannot help feeling what I first thought. Seriously, do you still feel the same or is it only me who has totally lost it..
My payal jaan i dunno what i will do with out u man. yep i still feel the same, no wonder i am also reading stories in viren's eyesEmbarrassed

but yep i trust ketty and rachu more then our minds

Hey shova n Payal .Dear me 2 still feels d same ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .I m still adamant on my decision LOLWink . I hav watched d Video more then 150 times Embarrassed n i still felt everytime ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .
[/QUOTE] Hey, this is awesome. Shova, a third person joined us as well. I know, right!! He was so thinking it!! On the verge of it!! Hehe...
[/QUOTE] 

1st of all Payal .i m monica u cn call me moni as my all frends call me frm dis name Smile .

n jaan i m nt d 3rd person joining u .Actually i m d 1st one who brought dis thng LOL Wink  n then shova , sneha , keetty , rach n rest of all gave their views in it n aomng all only shova n sneha were d one who felt ki yes Viren was abt 2 kiss nivi Embarrassed but She hits on his nose n runs frm there Cry .

ut now after seeng d video more then 150 times , i m damnn sure damnn damnn sure ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .Wink

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

In Friday's episode, how would you interpret Nivi's reaction when she stays back and overhears Viren talking to himself that after 20 counts, Nivi will be all mine? I know, she had this "Viren you are silly" kind of a look on her face but I think (or at least my excessively over-active imagination) that her facial expression did in a very subtle way convey her thought that maybe he is will get his wish granted. Wink Wow, you know what means, guys?? Day Dreaming Did anyone feel that? At all? If no one did, then I am seriously concerned for myself..
Yep payal you are right she was saying I got a childish husband but she was not angry or hurt but happy on Viren's childishness and I felt the same she was thinking how long can I avoid his loveLOL
Oh finally, thanks Rach dear. You felt it too, that means it was true...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyyy Ketty hu r u my jaan ? HugHug .

Totally agrre wid u dear .Viren has d capability of Handling both . n i m sure he will do it provided any1 himself intentionally doesn't make any hinderance in it Cry .I hope he will succeed wout havng any prob or wout getting blamed for anythng whch he hadn't done becozz we know now also despite of havng So love n respect 2wds his dadaji ,his dadasaheb 2 don't trust him fully Cry.So i hope my jaanu sweetheart escapes frm every prob n succeeds in his motive n yaa succeeds in getting Nivi's 20th smile whch nt only he but we 2 r watng eagerly .WinkLOL
Hey Monica, how r u sweetie? Hug I am eagerly waiting to when he proves himself. But you from my point of view he has proved himself many times but in that hell house nobody is trying to understand him some because of their hatred and others because of their prejudice. 

I just hope that he doesn't encounter someone sabotaging his project to make him look bad.

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

I agree payal it was a smile again from Nivi, it wasn't a smirk. Even i felt that....Glad some one mentioned it, i totally forgot abt it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
1st of all Payal .i m monica u cn call me moni as my all frends call me frm dis name Smile .

n jaan i m nt d 3rd person joining u .Actually i m d 1st one who brought dis thng LOL Wink  n then shova , sneha , keetty , rach n rest of all gave their views in it n aomng all only shova n sneha were d one who felt ki yes Viren was abt 2 kiss nivi Embarrassed but She hits on his nose n runs frm there Cry .

ut now after seeng d video more then 150 times , i m damnn sure damnn damnn sure ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .Wink
[/QUOTE] Sorry, Moni clearly I had not read all the posts in the thread and just continued discussing with Shova only, who was the only one online then. Sorry, Embarrassed apparently I am making a lot of mistakes today, clearly my mind is not functioning. NivRen, I tell you have created quiet a havoc in my life..

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top